RPG Archives Sailor Moon Eternity - [RPG] Chapter One - The Great Reunion

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Sebastien, Aug 9, 2003.

1. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Sestuna smiled calmly as she walked through the door after being announced. She sad her arms around a tall mans arm. She looked up and her smiled grew just a bit. She led her husband to her friends and smiled, "Hello everyone. How are you all?"

2. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Rosa returned carring Chibiusas crown. "I was supposed to tell you that you all will be called in five minutes." She said with a smile.

"Thank you, Rosa." Chibiusa said taking the crown. The family watched as Rosa left.

Five minutes left this waiting is like slow torture the queen thought.

3. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Hotaru slowly proceeded towards the group. Her beautiful black hair was shining in the light and her violet eyes glimmered. Her ebony, flowing gown brought out her pale skin...she was breathtaking. She bowed her head slowly to them as she said softly,"Hello everyone...it's been a while since I last saw you." She raised her head and tucked some of her hair behind her ear. The mysterious aura around her still continued to radiate as it had did so long ago.

4. Osaka

Osaka New Member

Rei screamed as the car went sharply to the right. Screaming, everyone in the car toppeled over. They veered left, then right, narrowly missing a pole. Rei gasped and clucthed her heart. Someone had nearly run them over.

"That man nearly killed us!" her husband gasped.

"I think we would've been safer walking." Rei mumbled.
    She checked her watch. " And more on-time."

Finally the palace came into veiw. It grew slowly, Its beautiful crystal tower shone in all its glory. It had red roses growing on the outside of the castle. Its marble walls stood tall and proud. There had never been a more pure feeling in the air.

Forgetting her near-death experience, Rei gasped"its gorgeous."

Rei's eye moved up to the window.

" Is that Neo-queen Serenity?!" Everyone's eyes shot up. In the window stood a beautiful women on the balcony with golden hair.

"she's alot different than before, she's grown."someone whispered.

"Naw," Rei said waving her hand," It's the same old meatballhead." But rei could feel something different about her, but wasn't sure what it was quite yet.

5. Basher

"Now presenting Princess Chibiusa," said the presenter.

Chibiusa slowly walked down the stairs. Her hand following the rail. She could feel all eyes on her. She scanned the crowd for a familiar face. She smiled when she saw one, Pu. Chibiusa walked to her sitting place and sat down.

"Now presenting Neo Queen Serenity and King Endymion."

The crowd stood in awe as the Queen and King walked down the stairs. The Queen's hand also trailed down the banner just like her daughters did. Her eyes were turned to the ground.

"Look up," whispered the King to his wife.

The queen looked up and saw her friends staring at her. She smiled and no longer felt embarrassed. They stopped at where they were supposed to sit. "The ball will now begin," proclaimed the queen. The family sat down.

6. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Setsuna smiled, "She's grown so much. She's gotten so beautiful as well. Both of them have."

7. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Hotaru's attention turned from the group to the Royal family. "Serenity..."she said softly. She slowly walked up to Neo Queen Serenity and bowed. When she risen, she penetrated the queens deep blue eyes with her violet ones full of affection and mystery. "I know it's not much...but...here..." she said as she gave her a beautiful white lily that she was holding in her hand. "It's so relieving to see you again." she said as she tucked her hair behind her ear again, when she bowed, that annoying stand fell in her face again.

8. Tailki

Tailki New Member

"We've all missed you so much and are so happy to see you again!", Makoto said coming up from behind Hotaru, "Your majesty.", she curtsyed, teasing her old friend.

9. Basher

"Hotaru thank you so much. Its beautiful." Neo Queen Serenity said taking the flower from Hotaru. "You have grown into such a beautiful young woman. It is so good to see you." Turning to her daughter "Chibiusa, you can go off with Hotaru."

Chibiusa smiled at the thought of leaving the royal duities. She lightly kissed her mother on her cheek. "Thank you," Chibiusa whispered.

The queen watched the two girls leave. "Makoto how have you been?"

10. Tailki

Tailki New Member

"Oh wonderfull!", Makoto said, then embraced the queen with a hug, "I'ld like you to met my husband.", she says as she introduces him.

11. Basher

The queen hugged both of them. "I was wondering when you were going to introduce me to this handsome man." She smiled at them. "It a pleasurer to meet you." The queens hand moves to indicate the presenter to begin.

"May I have your attentions please. Lady Michiru Kaiou will now grace us with the violin," said the presenter.

12. Fushigi Rockna

"Serenity, it's so good to see you again." Minako began refraining from calling her Usagi-chan.
    Minako then herad the presenter present Michiru.
    "Oh wow, we get to hear Michiru play violin..." she began, in complete awe and admiration. "I betcha she's never lost her touch..." she began to herself.

13. Osaka

Osaka New Member

Rei ran in, realizing that Michiru was about to play the violin. She pulled Ami to a seat next to Serenity and sat on the other side of her.

"Oh Serenity!" Rei said, as she embraced her friend. "Its felt like forver."

Rei quickly jumped up to give everyone a quick hug while Michiru set up her stuff.

"Minako-chan! You don't look a day over 16!" Rei gushed.

She was so happy to see her friends.

And that she was on time.

Rei sat back down, as Michiru looked readily at the crowd.

14. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Michiru is now on top of the Crystal stage, gracefully holding her violin. "This is a piece I started practicing a long long time ago. I dedicate this to the most special person I've ever met, Haruka." Michiru said as she started playing. After being done she stands and waits for the applause.

15. Fushigi Rockna

"Of course I still look like I'm 16, I was the most beautiful senshi of all, after all." Minako began, arrogantly, but blushing at the same time.
    After Michiru was done playing Minako clapped with the others, her and the otehrs the loudest of all.

16. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Hotaru leaned against a wall as she listened to the beautiful melody that flowed from Michiru's violen. It reminded her of when she first fell in love...long ago... Her eyes filled with tears but she quickly blinked them away. When the song was over, she softly clapped, unlike the others who mere claps echoed throughout the room.

17. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Setsuna noticed Hutaru leaning agianst the fall. She slowly walked over to her, "You've grown..." She said quietly. Just like she all ways has, "And I've missed you."

18. Basher

Chibiusa was standing near Hotaru. "Hotaru why are you crying?" She noticed Pu started walking towards them. "Pu something is causing Hotaru to cry."

The queen said, "Hello Rei. I heard you call me meatball head." The queen smiled and joked with her. "I thought it would change to atleast Queen Meatball head by now." She looked around and asked, "where is Ami?"

19. Tailki

Tailki New Member

"That was beuatiful!", Makoto said in reply to the music, then as Queen Serenity teased Rei she laughed, "You two will never change!"

20. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Setsuna looked at her, "Are you alright?" She asked, already knowing the answer.