RPG Archives Sailor Moon Eternity - [RPG] Chapter One - The Great Reunion

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Sebastien, Aug 9, 2003.

1. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Hotaru flashed an amazingly fake smile as she looked at ChibiUsa and Setsuna. "I'm fine...really! It's just...I have a soft spot for music." she lied. Gotta start another topic she thought and quickly the words flooded out of her mouth,"Great party huh?"
    That sounded so amazingly lame....

2. Osaka

Osaka New Member

"Ok." Rei laughed and winked, "Queen Serenity meatball head" Rei laughed. "Ami's over there." She said pointing to where ami was sitting.

Rei smiled at Makoto, "Oh your just as tall as before! And I heard your a professional cook! How wonderful!" Rei embraced Makoto.

Rei turned to Setsuna and smiled. " Haven't aged a day I see." She embraced Setsuna.

She bent over to Chibi-usa. "I have a surprise for you!" From behind her, Rei Brought out a basket full of Candy.

3. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

Haruka smiled at Michiru when the song ended and clapped. It seemed like everyone was moving on to different subjects, but Haruka smiled once more at Michiru before anything else.

She walked over to Ami and Rei and Queen Serenity. "So, the pair of you finally made it."

4. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

"Traffic was terrible and we had to go back when a bumb caused me to let go of the cookies we had only to find the bakery closed but we did get here on time." Ami said with a smile, then she craned her neck to see if their husbands would find them, "I've missed all of you."

5. Tailki

Tailki New Member

"We are just glad you got here.", Makoto says to Ami, "Don't worry yourself about the cookies, I've made sure the chefs made plenty Cherry Pies, I was on the phone with them before I left!"

6. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Chibiusa feels as if it was time for the adults to talk. She makes her way to the group. She arrives just in time for some sweets from Rei. "Thank you, Rei." She smiles up at her. Chibiusa looks up at Michiru and claps. "Michiru is so pretty and she can play lovely songs."

"Yes, the song is very beautiful," the queen said. "Rei, do you have your material for you to sing tonight? Once Michiru is done you will be called up next. I know that you had such beautiful songs so many years ago. I hope you didn't give up on your dream. I was hoping that you would sing some of them tonight. If you don't want to sing tonight thats fine with me. Theres a girl here who has a lovely voice she wouldn't mind singing at all." The queen looked at Rei.

7. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

"Alright." She said smiling, She looked at Rei, "Are you still singing?"

8. Osaka

Osaka New Member

"I would be honoured your majesty" She smiled and made a playful face. " No I haven't given up my dream. I try to sing as often as possible. Have you ever heard me now a days?"

She smiled at Hotaru." Yes I will be singing. That other little girl can join me if she likes." Rei smiled. "I'm not one to crush dreams."

Rei smiled and waited to be called to the stage.

9. Basher

The queen moved a hand and the announcer appeared by her side. "Please in form the other girl that she will be needed. She will be singing a duet with Rei." The announcer moved out to do this duty. "Now I think we all should enjoy the show." The queen looked back at Michiru who was playing another beautiful song.

10. Athena

Ami smiled at her friend and said, "Thank you, it's good to see you again. did you get your bakery and flower shop?"
    Then she asked, "Who's singing with Rei?"

11. Tailki

Tailki New Member

"Yes, but it's hard, being a wife,",Makoto said to Ami then put her arm around her husbands, "and Mother too.", She then turned her attention to the stage, "Who is singing with her? Whoever it is it will probably be really beautiful!"

12. Basher

"Her name is Anzu Mazaki. She is a young maiden," the queen informed them. She learned forward in he seat, "what song was this called again that Michiru is currentily playing? It is such a beautiful song."

13. Osaka

Osaka New Member

"I'm not sure...." Rei replied... "but look she is comming...ask her."

Rei watched as Michiru ended the sweet song. Her beautiful blue hair glittered in the light.

Rei pouted.

"She's so pretty...." Rei sighed,"everytime I see her I get jealous."

14. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Setsuna smiled at Michiru as she walked torwards them, "That was beautiful. Wonderful job."

15. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

Haruka smiled and offered a chair to Michiru. "I could never tire of hearing you play."

Haruka turned. "Anzu Mazaki. I trust that she will have a voice equal to Rei's. This is one show I wouldn't miss for anything."

Haruka waited for Rei and Anzu to begin.

16. Athena

Ami smiled and said, "Mina, did you ever make it into a film?"

17. Basher

Presenter: Now presenting Lady Anzu Mazaki and Lady Rei.

The queen sat forward in her chair as Rei announced what they first will sing.

18. Tailki

Tailki New Member

Makoto gazed at the stage and at Rei and Anzu Mazaki, she was excited to hear Rei sing again along side this other girl. She holds her husbands hand in anticipation as she awaits and listens for the song.

Sorry for having to edit your post Tailki-kun :) This is just an announcement for everybody to check out the "Need for Suggestions" Stickied Thread. -DS