RPG Archives Sailor Moon Rpg Sequile

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kos-Mos, Dec 30, 2002.

1. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

OCC: Yo uh Sorcy, what about me? I'm lost now.

IC: "Alright then everyone here?" Ai walked in after Taliki and the others. "What do we do now Setsuna? What can I do?"

2. Tailki

Tailki New Member

"Did you guys get everyone?", Tailki asks as the other reappear where they left to to go back and gather up the others that were left behind with Malice and Darkstar in that darkened room. Tailki looked around at the others to see if everyone was here, "...Edgar...Where's Edgar?", he asks not seeing him and a worried face formed.

3. Edgar was in dire straights. It is often said that fear gives men wings, but for a man who knows not the meaning of such a word, desperation has to suffice. With the knowledge that he had to keep off the enemy long enough for the energy trails the portal had made to fade, and that it would probably be best if he actually lived long enough to see every one again, Edgar fought like the hero many claimed him to be. Though beaten, bruised and weakened, he put all of his mettle to the test, and creature after creature fell to Dreamchaser. In one former life, he had earned a nickname, one Shatterstar, because a peculiar thing happened when he had, during the course of his years of that life, charged his sword with energy. A creature felled by such a charged blow did not merely die, it shattered, much as glass might shatter under a heavy blow. This was a skill he remember this day, and more and more of the foes he defeated burst in such a manner, as the man his enemies refered to as Palladia Mors, the Pale Death, stormed across a battlefield, hopless but creating hope for those he defended.

Malice and Darkstar sat back, watching the scene unfold with obvious distaste. "Stupid martyr." Darkstar muttered. Malice shook his head. "His memories are remerging. IF your poison doesn't take hold soon...." Darkstar could only shrug at Malice. "If that doesn't kill him, we do. Its obvious he's leading us away from where his friends gated from, which means they must mean something to him." Darkstar stopped and Malice nodded. "So we use his martyrdom against him. Swing at them, make him defend them. He'll kill himself doing it. Thats what you have in mind, isn't it?" Darkstar nodded, and the matter seemed settled. "The Pale Death Shatterstar remerges." Malice muttered in a hateful voice, remembering that nightmarish life for him and shuddering, quickly trying to forget.

4. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

?????????

"Ask question later. We have to get out of here fast." Sailor Tear Star said in distaste, "The faster we move, the sooner we see Edgar." She said, moving as fast as she could, while still moving slow enough for the others to stay close.

Damn, she thought, why is he so stubborn? He's going to get himself killed.

5. OOC*Sigh*Again, don't make decisions for my character, Sebastion! This is not a situation where Edgar is going to listen to you, no matter how much you threaten him! I know what I'm doing, and its not a suicidal charge. Place a li'l more trust in me, please? Now then, on wi' it. Oh, and you wouldn't get away from Malice without a scratch if you did that, he's a demon, not a human, normal rules about the family jewels don't apply. AQs far as armors concerned, again, normal rules don't really apply there either, so piercing it doesn't really make sense. How many times you see Darians armor pierced? And he was human. And with Darkstar standing nearby, a horde between yee, and the fact that its pitch black, that li'l action a lot less believable. Now then, back to action.

IC: Edgar sighed slightly at the departing senshi, slightly angry with himself that he was worrying them, but not backing down an inch from the horde. He had to hold them off long enough for that trail to disappear, or Malice would just pop in on them when they didn't need him to. The ferocity of his attack, however, couldn't last, and he knew it. But he only needed to buy a little more time.....

Malice nodded. "The star that burns twice as bright, burns half as long." He quoted. He watched for a moment more, and so entranced was he that Plutos attacks managed to take him by suprise. He spat in disgust as she leaped away, thru her portal. "Foul beast, that one. She can't be to bright, either, if she thinks shes going to get mr martyr there to run away before its safe. We could probably save ourselves alot of henchmen if we just agreed not to follow that idiot. " Malice growled. "I HATE that little holy boy. Hate him." Darkstar finally sighed from his vigilant position. "Its time, he's about to leave. The trails from the brats warp have faded. Wait for it............there he goes." He said as Edgar took a step back and more or less stared down those of the horde nearest him.

Edgar took a deep breath and sighed. He held that guard down position long enough for the horde to get a little antsy, then he rushed forward, swift and silent, and swung hard at the first creature in his path, a dark Ogre, and as he sword ripped thru the things flesh, he hopped backward. But before he hit the ground, he was gone.

Malice nodded again. Darkstar looked sideways at him. "Should we follow?" And Malice shook his head. "You know better then that. It'd take far to long to unravel the trail hes about to leave , and by the time he made his last warp, we'd be to far behind to reach it before it faded. Lets just rest, and prepare."

Edgars trail took him, literally, around the galaxy. His first stop landed him in sand, but before his eyes had adjusted from the gloom he had just come from, he was away again. Mars, and its ruined kingdom, then a small moon of Neptune, each of them in turn, sometimes in a kingdom, sometimes in the middle of nowhere. He paused to rest in the ruined kingdom of Pluto, and swore softly. The energy eminations where those that had been used to repair the Moon Kingdom. "Foolish." He murmured. "The memories of the Moon should have been left in the peace and silence of memories. Her memory should have been left undispoiled. especially at the cost of another kingdom. Foolish." He repeated, then warped away. His final warp took him not to far from where the others had gathered, atop a small hill. He settled down on the other side of it and waited, figuring they'd find him eventually, and fell fast asleep.

6. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

OOC: Okay well now you've gone too far for your own good. First off, You're always the one taking decisions. What happens? You choose and we dont even have a word on it. Though when we choose to do something, it's all wrong. What tells you I wanted to go through the portal, you forced me to. You thought before you were "left in the dark" and we were doing all the posting and ignoring you. Well now it's the opposite. I'm quite sick of it. And If you can't spell my name right, just dont ****in call me by it.

IC: "There Ai is your future throne" Setsuna said. "And here's mine" She added. "I sensed Edgar traveling to Pluto, and also heard what he said" She thought sadly. Setsuna could sense and head what every person would do or say on her home planet. "Foolish.. I dont think so. If the universe doesnt have a ruler worse then DarkStar or Edgar will come. My Pluto kingdom was useless because I wasnt even raised there. I was raised here, this should be my true home" She said openly. "I'm tired, so you can just take a tour around the palace yourself, Ai" She said to the girl.

7. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

?????????

Alesie was just standing there, with her arms crossed and her eyes shut. She had agreed with Edgar on his pinion about the kingdom, and didn't like what Sestuna had said in reaction, but didn't do a thing about it. She knew it last thing they needed was a conflict between allies. At least not on there side. She opened her eyes, "He's here. Some where. I'm going to go find Edgar. The rest of you, get some rest. We ALL need it. Lets take advantage of the time we have. It might not be very long." She said, walking away before the rest could tell her other wise.

Not only did she leave to find Edgar, but she also left to have some time of her own. She never delt with people, and here she was, serounded by them again. It'd be best for all of them if she had some space. She had a bad enough temper dealing with her younger sister.

She stopped a moment, and looked up to the sky. Or at the Earth for that matter. In her mind she had always tried to remember what it looked like from afar. Now she knew.

She turned around to see Edgar, and smiled, "You should be careful about how loud you speak. You could have gotten introuble again." She said, walking to him.

OCC: Oh, not agian. Look guys. Go to the sister thread for the OCC'S and read my last post, ok. And remember to put OCC'S there.

8. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"I can hear them.." Setsuna muttered. "I'm going to rule this universe and do it right" She muttered and walked in the Palace. "I'm sick of fighting along side with people like you" She yelled at all of them remaining. "You dont like me being here and ruling the kingdom, fine. I'm sick of it and my fighting days are over. And next time you come here dont expect me to let you rest all comfortably, Cuz you wont be welcome" She said and went into Queen Serenity's room, now hers and locked the doors.

9. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Sailor Purity ran to the door and said, "Sestuna please don't do that! You know we care about you!"
    Sailor Purity pounded on the door until she began to cry and fell asleep in front of it.

10. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

??????

Sailor Tear Star sighed in agrivation, "Damn, we just cant seem to keep the peace between all of us at once, can we?"

11. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Setsuna put her Garnet Crystal on the little crystal chest near her bed, where Queen Serenity once kept the Silver Crystal. "I'm going to sleep" She muttered and went under the blankets.

12. Tailki

Tailki New Member

Tailki stood where they were all gathered and they all walked away leaving him there alone. He blinked and looked around at the ways they went. He looks at Tear Star and says, "What are we going to do about it?"

13. Athena

Sailor Purity woke up and walked over to Tailki and Tear star and said, "I'm sorry... I'm not being much help."

14. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Setuna woke up, but didnt wanna go outside and face the others. She surrounded herself in a small energy shield, which looked like a bubble and teleported herself on Pluto. "Memories.." She muttered and started flying around. "I dont wanna face any of them" She added before getting hit by an energy blast.

15. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

????????

Alesie looked to every one who was still present, "We all do our parts. Some times there not as apparent as others, that all." She sighed. And sat down. "We should just give her some space. If we keep crowding her, Sestuna will only agrivated. Give her about an hour, and then I'll go to her room to check up on her." She closed her eyes and leaned agianst the wall, and close her eyes. She didn't plan on falling asleep, but instead, listining to her seroundings. She's usually up to challenges after she does so.

She opened her eyes, "Actually, I think we have a few things to talk about." She stood up and looked to Athena, "I'll be back in a few minutes. Hopefully Sestuna will be with me." She said, walking away into the palace.

When Alesie got to Sestuna's room in the grand hall she knocked on the door, "Sestuna, can I talk to you for a moment?" She said, and then opened to door. She looked around, seeing no one. She sighed, "Great."
    Naturaly, she figured that she just left to get some space like Alesie had told the others she would.

She walked down back to the others, "She's not there."

16. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

The attack has been absorbed by her shield, Malice and DarkStar were standing there. "Oh No" She thought to herself, why did I have to do this.." She yelled angrily. "Too bad if they can retrace me after I'm out of here!" She yelled as her staff glowed, She teleported back to the Moon Kingdom, Alesie whirled and saw Setsuna standing there, she then collapsed.

17. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

???????

Alesie caught her as she fell, "What happened?" She said, laying her down agianst the wall.

18. Tailki

Tailki New Member

"...oh no...", Tailki gasped as he looked at Setsuna, "Dark forces are at work, ...I...can can feel the darkness."

19. Athena

"Tailki, let's go... I think Sestuna's in trouble!" Sailor Purity said, running out of the palace. "Come on... you and I should stick together until we find the others."

20. Tailki

Tailki New Member

Tailki nodded and followed her as they headed out towards the others.