RPG Archives Sailor Moon Rpg Sequile

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kos-Mos, Dec 30, 2002.

1. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

?????????

A nother woman stepped from behind the other man. She had long strawberry blond (pink) hair tied in a bun, with two long, but thin, briads falling from the center. Her eyes were bright blue, and resting along her four head was a thin tiara with a rain drop shaped pearl, which was also bright blue. She seemed the same hight as Mika, and was very thin. She was wearing a black chinese stile slit dress. In her hand was a long staff. At the top rested and white globe. It appeared to be sealing it's own universe, and had what looks to be it's own planitary rings serounding it. She said nothing, only smiled at the sailors and there friends.

OCC: I'm baaaaccccccckkkkkkk!

2. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Mika Looked at the woman with curiosity. "....."

3. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Setsuna slowly woke up. "What.. What's going on? She asked but nobody was there. She walked in the Moon Palace, sat in her throne and waited patiently.

OOC: Hee hee.. I just hope this RPG gets better.

4. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

?????????

OOC: Me too! I really missed you guys.

IC: The girl looked up at the man she had appeared with, "Shall we begin?"

5. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Mika glared at them both and growled. "What the Hell do you want, Shy-Lin? I thought you were banned from being anywhere near me?!"

He smirks and replies, "Now now sister... Didn't you miss your elder brother? Because i sure missed you, and as to how I can come near you... Well, if the one that binded me dies, the binding spell is removed..." He laughs and looks at the girl with him. "If you'd like...."

"You KILLED you own LOVER?!?!" She gasped and showed a look of disgust towards him. "How could you...?"

"He simply got in the way.... I had to dispose of him...."

6. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

?????????

The woman smiled, and bowed mickingly, "Allow me to introduse myself." She said, rising once more, "My name is Ariella. But you can call me Ari if you wish." Her eyes sparked, "I dont think you need us to tell why we're here." She said, holding her hand out. Suddenly, Tailki started to levitate, "We've come for him, and to kill the rest of you."

Alesie jumped right infromt of Ari, pointed her bladed pole at her neck, "Not if you want to keep your head!"

Ari smiled, "Stupid vermin." She said. As Ari spoke, Alesie felt a strong forse pulling at her legs. To stronge for her to take. She hit the ground with a large thump, dropping her pole. Ari caught it, "Any one else?"

7. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Mika glares at her brother, ".........I will not let anyone take Tailki... Or kill any of these people....." She runs at Shy-Lin, slashing across his chest.

8. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Sailor Purity then leaped at Ari and shouted, "I won't let you harm the others or take Tailki!" then she added, "Purifing fires!"
    (ooc: i know this is sort of like a sailor mars attack but i couldn't think of anything else...srry.)

9. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

???????

Ari grinned. She pulled Alesie up by the throat, using her as a shield, "You were saying." She looked up at Tailki, "Besides, he's no use to you. Sooner or later he'd die in your protection. We wont let that happen."

Alesie tried to loosen Ari's grip on her but couldn't. No matter what the other's did, Ari and Shy-Lin would most likely kill her anyway, "Hey! Kill her! Now!" She shouted.

Ari pulled her closer, "You really want to die, dont you." She said, pulling the pole closer to Alesie's neck, "She looked at Shy-Lin, and then the others, "You get the kid, and I'll cover you." She had a, though, however small, glimps or terrible pleasure in her yes, "Hurry. He's waiting."

10. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Mika took Shy-Lin down, pinning him to the ground and snarling. "I can't beleive any of this... but I will... I will not free you, Brother...." She slapped him, before being thrown off of him. Her old woulds all reopened, pretty much grounding her. "........" As soon as Mika stood again, she half limped; half ran at her brother as he went after Tailki.

11. Athena

"NO!" Sailor Purity shouted!
    She closed her eyes and teleported right to where Tailki was being held and quickly hit his holder hard in the stomach then grabbed Tailki and made a force feild around him and said, "The only way to get to him now is to kill me."

12. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

???????????

Ari looked at them, "Pathetic. Your only delaying us." She walked closer to the force field, "We'll be wait, boy. I think we've made our point." She pointed her hand Mika, exposing her palm, which had a white gem embedded in here glove, and used her, throwing Mika off of Shy-Lin. And then dissapearing, taking Alesie with her.

Before she dissapeared with Ari, Alesie saw the others protecting Tailki, and smiled, Good. Ovisoilsy, they needed him. The last thing they needed was to let them get what they wanted, or to lose him. Then, a sudden pian burning in her right side just above the hips, and her vision went blurry, then black.

13. Athena

"Alesie! NO!!!" Sailor Purity shouted, "I failed her."
    Sailor Purity turned to Tailki then and said, "I will not undo what I have done until we have stopped them. They want you for a reason probably because of your unkown power so I will do all I can to protect you Tailki."

14. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

As Mika regained her balance, she placed her hand to her head, blood trickling down her face. "Well, ****. This isn't going well...." She paused and looked down. "........Hn... " she walked over to Sailor Purity, "...M' Lady.... What do we do? I don't know of a way for me to help beat my brother... He knows how to counter every.... move of mine.... " Thoughts ran through her head as she spoke. There was one attack that she hadn't tried for years....

15. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

OOC: I'm in the palace waiting for someone to give me a sign of life, please?? I cant really post without any of you to come back to the palace, send me a telepathic message or whatever cuz my character doesnt have a clue where in the world you all are.

16. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

????????

OOC: Maybe you could sence to two new visitors. Like, a whole bunch of them because Ari's attacks are all based on physic and energy minipulation. Hey, Mika. Maybe we could have a bit of concersation between the two additions to the bad guys. Get to know a bit about Shi-Lyn(sp). K.

17. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

OOC: Mm-kay. And the spelling for it is Shy-Lin ^^

IC: Shy-Lin knew of the attack Mika thought of... The one attack he could do nothing to defeat because of his element, Fire. He dissapeared quickly after Ari, growling unhappily. "I myself won't be able to get near the boy with My Sister guarding him..... She's too strong to take on just like that...."

18. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

??????????

"Don't worry. What we need to worry about is Riakiaday. He'll be mad about us not getting Tailki and bringing her here." She said, looking at Alesie, "Although he misht enjoy killing her himself. He's been telling me lately how that's what he used to want, before she and her friends won the last war." She looked back to him, "You gonna be ok?"

19. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

"So we haven't completely failed then...." He looked at Ari. " And yes, I'm fine..... " It was obvious that there was SOMETHING bothering him because he wouldn't even look Ari in the eyes. He was thining of what happened when him and Mika trained together... Before these days.

20. Athena

"Mika, I'm going to send a message to Sestuna-chan." Sailor Purity said, "She'll know what to do then I'll heal that wound of yours."
    <Sestuna chan! They took Arelyse! We need you, they tried to take Tailki but I've put him under a protective spell that they won't be able to get through around him... the only way is if they kill me. Please, get here as soon as you can. We aren't that far from the castle and I think Tailki is in shock.>
    Then Sailor Purity sent a healing power into Mika's wound.