RPG Archives Sailor Moon Rpg Sequile

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kos-Mos, Dec 30, 2002.

1. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

"thank you. " She looked around, sniffing the air. "........ All right. I guess it's clear for now..."

2. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Setsuna put her Crystal Tiara on her head, grabbed her scepter and teleported near them. "Pluto Time Shield!" She yelled and made a giant shield around them all. "I dont know how long Pluto Power can take this, It's a new ability I learned" She added.

3. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Mika sighed deeply. "what are we going to do now? It almost seems hopeless... We're no match for my brother...." Her fists clenched and she fest her pocket, pulling something out and smiling. "....."

4. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

????????

"Maybe. Well. At least he wont kill us, eh. He may be a bit steemed, but I dont suspect much."

5. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

"no.. he won't kill us as long as I'm near..... " Mika looked around again, still smiling. She put the object back in her pocket.

6. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

???????????

Ari stepped into the throne room, noticing only one brother resideing. She didn't let it bother her. She knelt to one knee and put her hand to her heart horizontaly, "Master Riakiaday. I apoligise, but we could not aquire the boy." No one would ever know how hard it was for her to say hat to him. It was not hard because she feared him, but more of the fact that she hated letting him down. He had been good to her.
    "But. We did manage to bring you a...gift." She said, looking back to Alesie, who was now lying on the floor beside her, "I hope you wont be disapointed in us."

7. Tailki

Tailki New Member

ooc: wow!! this thing is picking up again!! Sorry I missed all that-specially cause it was all about me, I'll try harder to get here, I've been too lazy! oh yes my characters been in shock the whole time and this is why he hasn't responded to all this till now.

ic: Tailki lay on the floor where they dropped him in shock with the protection spell and slowly woke. He looked around him and relised what happened and what all these people have done for him, he could only think of two words to say to them all, "...thank you."

8. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Sailor Purity smiled kindly at Tailki and said, "I'm glad you're okay." then she turned to the others and said, "We gotta help Arelyss. We don't have to worry about them getting Tailki because of my spell and well... i don't plan on letting them kill me."

9. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Mika nods, going back to her Demon-like form. "Eh... I hope this will work... I don't have enough energy left to change again if I detransform...."

10. Tailki

Tailki New Member

"I wondor why they wanted to cpature me?...all of you are much stronger and I have no control over my powers...however we may be able to use me for...well for bait I geuss.", Tailki said, "I have this spell on me right so they can't hurt me so I can lead them into a trap."

11. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"I think It'll be enough with the force fields for today" Setsuna muttered as she collapsed to the ground. "I'm exhausted" She added weakly.

12. Athena

"That's right Tailki, the only way they can get you is if they kill me first." Sailor Purity said to Tailki then to Sestuna she said, "Do you need some help Sestuna-chan."

13. Tailki

Tailki New Member

"Well what do we do now? What for them to try and kidnap me agian?", Tailki says.

14. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Mika sighs. "Well... my brother can not come near you while I'm around either. So I suspect they'll try to get rid of me next... take it step by step to get to you, Tailki."

((Onto Raikaiday and all...))

"Don not worry, Ari... I trust that you will find a way to get me the boy... correct?" He walks over to Alesie, looking at her. "I think this shall occupy me long enough for you to rid the boy of his protectors... And bring him to me..."

15. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

???????????

Ari nodded, "I will do my best. Though I am not quiet sure on who we shall remove first. If we destroy Shy-Lin's sister, there would still me the problem of the protective spell, but we cant get anywhere near the boy's protector, Sailor Purity, with out going though her friends. Which would take far to long." She looked at him, "That is, unless you have other plans, my lord?"

16. Tailki

Tailki New Member

"Well, I won't be caught off guard again, next time they come for me I'll be ready to fight!", Tailki says gathering his swords.

17. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"Right, Tailki" Setsuna muttered. "Let's go to find their base, shall we? It's not like we have anything else to do" She added. "Pluto Time Travel!" She yelled as they teleported and appeared on a dark planet. "This is the planet Saturn" Setsuna muttered. "The only planet to ever turn evil, Raikaiday's base is hidden somewhere here, I can sense it"

18. Athena

Alright, let's do the best we can." Sailor Purity said, "We're going to stay close right?"
    She looked at the others and smiled slightly and said, "We're becoming a family of a sorts aren't we... "

19. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

????

OOC: **cries, sniff** That hurts. :D Oh well. Alesie wont last much longer any way.

IC: Ari turned around, and then to her lord, "It seems we will not have to wait as long as I had thought." She said, turning around once more, "Shall Shy-Lin and I take care of them?" Ari walked over to the wall, picking up her staff, which she had laid agianst the wall ealier. She looked to Raikaiday as he nodded.

Ari smiled, and look to Shy-Lin, "Come on. We have some where to be." SHe said, walking out of the door, not waiting. She stepped to the gate, only a few yards from the senshi(ect.) She smiled, as the wind blew hard agianst her body. "I see you have come to deliver what belongs to us." She said, pointing her staff at Tailki. "If you come now, I wont have to kill Sailor Purity. I'll give you a choice boy."

20. Athena

"My spell won't permit that." Sailor Purity said, "You have to kill me in order to get him."
    She stood ready and poised to attack and grinned.