RPG Archives Sailor Moon Rpg Sequile

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kos-Mos, Dec 30, 2002.

1. Tailki

Tailki New Member

"I am nobodys!! Espically not yours!!! And they won't have the chance Purity!!", Tailki says as he holds his swords ready to fight, then a thought accured to him and a look of relisation goes across his face saying, "...Did I just say that!! geesh look at what hanging around you guys does to people!", he then quickly got over this relisation of change and a seriouse look was back on his face.

2. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

??????????

Ari looked at them with a manacing grin on her face, "You think a measily spell can stop me?" She said it in a laugh. This...boy thinks his little friend could stop her! How foolish he is. And she, even more foolish, is rising up to the challange. Slowly, she stopped laughing. "As you wish. I'll just have to kill you." She took her staff at hand, and forced the tip on the bottom into the ground.
    She started walking torwards them, "Dont forget," She said, slashing her hand through the air, "You cant stop, what you cant see." And with that, waves of emence energy shot at Sailor Purity.
    Ari didn't plan on losing to this girl. And she wouldn't. She grinned, "Tell me Tailki and Sailor Purity, if you had to choose between two friends, what would you do?" The words were almost in a song. An earie song the sent chills.

3. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Sailor Purity, even thought the attack hurt like hell, went to meet Ari in attack. She went to attack and shouted, "Purifying flaming arrows!" (ooc: i know it's sort of like mars' attack plz forgive me.)

4. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

????????

The attack hit, what looked like, and shield around her. She smiled, "You'll have to try harder than that..." She mused. This was going to be amusing. A fight with a Sailor Scout. It's been a while. She sent more waves at her. "This should prove to be amusing.

5. Athena

Sailor Purity took the attack without whining, she had to be strong. Then she glared at Ari and shouted, "Purifying Holy Beam Shower!"
    She sent a multitude (ooc: i like that word.) of beams at Ari and shouted, "I'll fight you with everything i have."

6. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Shy-Lin looked rather nervous, glancing at Mika, but keeping watch on the others too. If Mika got in his way of getting Tailki for Raikaiday, he wasn't sure he'd live to see tommorrow. He shruged and ran down at Setsuna. "I shall take her out first... Then go on to anyone else..." He thought. Shy-lin drew his sword, holding it to his right and jumped into the air comming down on her.

Mika glanced at him, waiting to see what he was planning. She knew that Setsuna could defens herself, but if anything happened, she was ready to help.

Raikaiday watched from afar, smirking as they all fought. He knew that Shy-Lin was nervous of having to fight his younger sibling. Knowing that he might die at the end, but if nothing, Mika would go down along with him.

OOC: ... wow. there I did something for 'em all!

7. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

In a small detonation, the whole fighting area became of a bright purple, everyone covered their eyes except for one person, Setsuna. "Can't hit what you can't see, ne?" Setsuna said and grinned. "Pluto Deadly Scream!"

8. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

??????????

Ari grinned, and put her hand in the way of the attack, stopping it, "That's right." She grinned, "Now mind your own, vermin!" She said, waving her hand at Sestuna, throwing attacks at her and then aiming at Sailor Purity.
    She grinned again, "Well. Are you going to answer me or not? What would you do, if you had to choose?" She looked at Tailki, "Well?"

OOC: It's is sooooooo munch fun to be the b!tch. I bearily get to do it.

9. Athena

"I'd chose Tailki's life above my own." Athena answered, "I'll fight to protect him."
    Then she glared at her and asked, "Why?"

10. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Mika stared at Ari for a moment before jumping onto her. She took a small knife out and tried to hit her shoulder.

11. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

????????

Ari sighed as Mika jumped at her. Although Mika did manage to get her on the ground, she barily did any damage. Ari threw Mika off her, and the slared at her, "It's rude to interoupt." She said, then turning back around to Sailor Purity. "Have you forgotten Alesie already?" She smiled, "Not that it'll make any difference in your fate." She looked at her with peircing eyes, "But tell me, if you had to choose between two of your so called 'friends' what would you do?"

OOC: Courious, ain't I? Just so you know, she not useing Alesie as one of those "If you give my this, I'll give you that" ploys. But...there is a point to this question.

12. Athena

"I can't let you get Tailki if that's what you are asking and I know I can help in saving Alesie." Sailor Purity said, glaring at Ari, "That is if Alesie hasn't escaped already." Then Sailor Purity leaped at Ari and said, "You will not hurt anymore of my friends!"

13. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

"Heh. Who ever said i had any "manners"? " She took her down again, not planning on giving up easily. "Just give Alesei back and leave!!!"

Edit:: oops. we posted at the same time, do you want me to change my post??::Edit

14. Tailki

Tailki New Member

Tailki didn't really know how to fight and keept trying to strick but missing his chances where he probably wouldn't have missed when thinking that he wasn't going to hit. He didn't want to listen to the question being asked of him but he heard it and it made him think. All of these people have done so much for him, look at what they are doing right now. What would he do if he had to choose? He did put all of his friends in danger himself with his dark powers not yet being able to control them totally. She was messing with his head, he didn't want to think that he would choice any of his friends over himself, but was that what he was doing? They were all fighting because of him, there lives being put in danger, he speeks in a very confussed slight rage, "Take me, Leave me my friends alone.", was that the right awnser to the question?

15. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

??????

Ari grinned, "Oh, I'll gladly take to, boy. But I never said I'd leave your friends alone." Ari kicked Mika off. She looked at Tailki, "But," She held her hand out, "If you come with me, I'm sure you could see her."

16. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

"No! Tailki, you can't!!" Mika got back up, harshly ramming into Ari. "She works for Raikaiday.. Therefor, you can't trust any of them! Please don't go with them!!"

17. Athena

"Tailki, you can't go." Sailor Purity said, "My spell prevents it."
    Then she charged at Ari again, glaring at her, "I won't let it come to this!

18. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

???????

Ari grinned, and started to laugh, "How desprate can you get." She said, smacking the others away with her staff, that she had retrieved from the ground the first time Mika had knocked her down, "Desprate and usless." She said, summoning all her power. It was time she finished this off, "Now. I'll ask you once agian, boy." SShe started deep at Tailki, "Do you really want me to kill them because of you?"

19. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

"Just leave Tailki alone! If you want him, You'll Have to kill me! I won't let you take him!" She once again rammed into Ari, getting some good blows in with he small dagger, only cutting her a little.

20. Athena

"MIKA SHE CAN'T TAKE TAILKI UNTIL SHE KILLS ME AND TAILKI CAN'T GO WITH HER UNLESS I'M KILLED. HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY MY SPELL PREVENTS HIS CAPTURE!!!" Sailor Purity shouted, then she stood back to regain her composure and regain her fighting sense so she could fight.

ooc: I'm leaving for St. Louis on Friday at 5 am so could u guys kill my character plz so i don't have to wrry about someone playing her since someone did say they'd kill her.