RPG Archives Sailor Moon rpg

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kos-Mos, Sep 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Ok, this is kinda new(I think). I'm just gona start off and you can continue. This is just a try out to see if this way works.

It was 8:00 am. The Jr. High students were all headed to Jakomi school. The bell rang and every one sat in there seats.

"Alright students, get your books out and open to pages 21-22." The teacher sat in her desk.

The door opened and the room wnet quiet. A girl was peaking her head through the door. She was wearing jean shorts and a tank top, black knee high nilions and sandels.
    "Hi, I'm the new girl" Her eyes were pale hazel, and her hair was short and blond. The boys in the room stared tightly.

"Well, I see. And your name..." The teacher stood back up.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. It's Prene, Prene Summers." Her smile was bewitching. But the girls didn't buy it.

"Are you aware that you are to be dressed in uniform?"

"Yes, it hasn't arrived yet. I'm sapesed to pick it up after school. I hope that's alright."

"It's understandable. But no exceptions after today miss Summers. Now, why dont you sit over there." She stroled to her seat and class begined.

2. Bau

Bau New Member

"oh Gawd i'm LATE." a young girl enters the room.
    "not another one," teacher says. "who are you?"
    "me?" the girl smiled. "i'm selen newvo i'm gonna be in your class from now on."
    "fine take your seat, well at least you're in uniform."
    "K thanks, umm where do i sit?" selen asked.
    "there in the back." teacher pointed.
    Selen walked back her green hair shining in the sun light.
    she sat in her seat, took out her pencle and paper and started drawing.

3. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

????????

In class Prene had saw Selen start to draw and during break she went to ask about it.

Prene was waving her hand at Selen, "Hey, Wait! Wait, Selen!" By the time she had reached her she had to stop for a moment to catch her breath, "Ha, Hey. I'm Prene," she started to twitch her fingers, "Um, I saw you drawing earlier today. I liked it. How often do you draw?"

4. Bau

Bau New Member

"oh hey prene ..." Selen scartched her head, "umm you like my drawings... ummmm t-thanks i think, do ya wanna se the rest of them? i got lots of pictures."
    the two continued down the hall.
    "so Prene what class you got next, i have well i have a spare class, if you can't stay now i'll show you them later, OK?!"
    Selen nodded her head, "umm lets talk later."
    "but i draw a lot all the time actually, HAHAHA!"

5. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

?????????

Prene blinked a few times, "Well, I guess I dont know. Let me see..." She reached in her bag and took out her scedule, "Um...Oh, here it is. I have...Study hall next. So I guess we can hang for a while. Wait..." She stopped a minute, "Yea know, I draw sometimes. If you want you can come over and see them sometime." She giggles a bit, "Hey, you can meet my sister and brothers."

6. Bau

Bau New Member

"oh yeah that'd be cool," selen said, "but ummm are you sure that i won't be bother?!"
    prene looked strangely at selen "hahaha of course not."
    "ok then i would like that, anyway lets go sit some were and you can look at my pictures..."

7. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

??????????

"Ok," she stopped, "I have one of my pics with me if you want to see it." She reached in side her bag and took out a folded piece of paper. She gave it to Selen.

Selen unfolded it and looked at it. Her eyes widened.

The picture was of a blond girl in a sailor suit, well sort of anyway. She had long hair and she wore it in what looked like a meat ball style. She was wearing knee high boots and lots of colors.

8. starlightmishi

"oh, no." a girl giggles from the front of Prene.
    she is wearing a plain red top and raggedy yellow sweatpaints.You can tell she is an artist as Selene takes the liberty of pointing out her notebook to prene.

"ahem! Miss Talisica, number three please."the teacher was waiting impatientaly.
    after giving some lame excuse and recieving detention, mishi talisica gives prene a wink and goes to work on the homework.

9. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

???????

Prene stopped dead still and blushed, "Um...Hello," She whispered. Prene looked at Selen.

"Did I miss something?"

10. Bau

Bau New Member

"..." selen droped her head, "did you miss something? hmmm i think i missed something..."
    "ah anyway thats a really nice piture 100 times better than anything i could do."
    selen walked away. she turned around and waved.
    "it was nice to meet you prene. i'll see you later ok?!"
    and she continued down the hall.

"why do i bother making friends," selen thought.
    "no one likes me anyway..."

11. Musashi

Musashi New Member

"I like you Serene" Kitsurugai shouted out as he ran towards Serene, "I always liked you!"

OOC: Hey, Mu-san here, Kitsurugai is a male character as you see. He is about 6 feet tall, and has a sort of White Knight personality. (ooooooo 1st season S.Moon....)Valiant and Heroric is he, and he always comes to save the day!

IC: He turns Serene to him, "Her picture is just a way of her showing off, dont let her arrogance get you down!"

12. Bau

Bau New Member

"...."selen turned around. "first of all my name is selen thats S...E..L..E..N. and second of all i thought that kitsurugai how did you know what i thought and prene didn't show me that pictre to put me down she liked my pics and that all that matters."
    "anyway i gotta go see you later too."

13. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

*A younger, short looking guy runs up to Selen, Prene and Kitsurugai*

Tomio - Hewwo guys! I want to be yo fwiends, you seem wike weally cool people!

Tomio notices that no one cares that he's there and walks away :(

14. Bau

Bau New Member

Selen finally reaches the cafateria.
    "oh man thank good i'm alone i mean i like all of these people espeally prene and tomio."
    but i prefer to be alone..." she noded, "yeah alone, well for now anyway."
    "do people think that i'm weird."

FYI-selen's in the cafe ALONE

15. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

?????????

Prene was still waveing untill her new friends were out of site. When they were gone, her expretion changed into a kind of disgutested look. With her self any way. But before anything else could happen the star around her neck started to glow. She gasped and cluched it with her right hand.
    "Oh no! Not now!" She ran back the other way, but with out looking, she bumped into mishi and Tomio. She fell on her back. "Ouch!" She got up and appoligised. "Oh, I'm sorry. Hey, um. Earlier today, I hope nothing we did offended either of you. We didn't mean anything by it." She started to run off, "Maybe, we should get together sometime."

At the park, a little girl was being held up by her neck by a slug like monster. She was struggleing to get away but no luck.

Suddenly, as flash of light followed by a pole hit the monster. He dropped her. A young man rushed over to the girl and took her away from him.

The monster glanced over to his right. AA young woman was standing tall behind him. She had silver haring and pale blue eyes. Her face was seroiuse. She was glaring at the creature. She held out her hand and the pole that had hit him flew back to her hand.

She grinned, "Pick on somebody your own size," She swung her pole around as a challange, "Or better yet, Me..."

The monster hurrled at her. She stepped to her left three steps, "Big on force, low on speed." She hit it with extreme power with the tip of her pole. She jumped.

What felt like lightning hit her pole. It bounced of with out scratcing the pole, "Come on you're going to have to do better then that." She laughed.

16. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

*A young girl is crouched down by a tree watching the battle between them contently. She's wearing the same school uniform as the others, her hair is long and black. it's down to her ankles. She has shoulder length bangs the color white and her nails are more like claws than anything else. She stands up, strapping a short sword to her belt around her waist.*"......."

17. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

?????????????

The silver haired one and the monster now at hand to hand combat, which the women still had the advantage, by force. She pushed it into a wall and punched it in what she hoped was the gut.
    "Who do you think your dealing with, a flower!" She took her pole and rammed at the head. She monster went flying through the wall. "Stop playing with me!" It was clear that when underestimated, she had a bad temper.

She head the monster mumble what sounded like "Who are you?" It wasn't a surprise thatr he couldn't speak. She had beat'en him pretty bad.

She smirked, "I'm Sailor Tear Star. The holder of the legenday Tear Star Crystal, and your grim reaper!" She raised her hand up in the air and what looked like crystalized fire formed above her hand. The remaining crowd was staring at her intensly, or better yet, the element floating above her hand.

"That's imposible!" One woman cried.

Tear Star shot it at the creatures head, and he exploded into dust, "Game...set...match" but before she could leave she felt something hit her in the lower back. Pain rushed through her back to her neck.

18. Bau

Bau New Member

"oh man i'm sooo bord i wish that prene was here i just meet her but it seems like i'v know her for a long time." selen sighed.
    "i think i'll take a walk." selen got up and walk out of the school.

as selen was walking she noticed that there was a big croud of people were circled around a park area."hmmm i wounder whats going on here?" selen ran towards the croud and wen she reached it a man stoped her.
    "sorry there little girl i can't let you pass."
    "phooooooy dumb idiot i'm 17 don't talk down to
    me." selen grabd the man a through him out of the way. "idiot don't mess with me." selen laughed.
    "now whats going on." selen observed the battle between the girl and the slug beast.
    "oh wow she's so cool, maybe i should cheer her on, yep i'll do that."
    selen walked futher up. "go go go you can kick that stupid slug monster's butt."

19. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

Tomio stares out the window and sees what is going on, and notices a shadow figure behind Sailor Tear Star.

Tomio - "I don't know what I shwould do! I was swent here to hwandle these things, I just hwope no one figwers out my identity."

Tomio puts his hand in a fist formation over his face and energy rushes around him - Tomio becomes his true form, wearing a trench coat with sunglasses over his eyes. He then teleports outside to wear the battle is occuring.

Tomio - "you shall die foul demon!"

He waves places his hand on the shadows forehead and vanquishes it, then teleports back into the school.

20. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

??????????

Sailor Tear Star, confused and in extreme pain, fell to her knee's. She hadn't gotten the chance to see what had hit her. It wasn't the creature she had been fighting. It was too fast, "What the hell..." It hurt to speak. She started to see specks infront of her eyes. Her legs knumbed out and she fell to the ground. And then...black.

The policemen that had tried to stop Selene was aproaching her. She, though she wasn't awake. senced him.

Please, she thought, get him away...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.