RPG Archives Sakeido High School RPG: In Game

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kaiyon, Oct 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

When Shinryu entered the room, he came to find all the lights off. Kaiyon was holding a shadowist member by the neck, and electrical sparks seemed to rush thorugh his arm. The shadowist looked completly fightened of Kaiyon, and seemed in terror that someone else had entered the room.
    Kaiyon held his other hand up, waving Shinryu as if he wasnt doing anything out of the ordinary.
    He looked at the Shadowist and said to him "Well now....uhm....Shiro was it?...we're going to pay Principal Hokkaido and Inaba-Sama a visit!"
    The shadowist widened his eyes, and said "I..inaba?". Kaiyon tightened his grip on the man's neck, and a shock of lightning rushed through his hand, this time reaching the person he was grabbing. As he was being shocked, the Shadowist looked at Shinryu and streched his hand towards him and said "...dont...dont...trust...", but he was interrupted as the shock had completly knocked him unconsious.

Hokkaido already felt Kaiyon's power being used and she began to travel to his room. Katsuke followed closed behind her, and looked around at all times. Katsuke looked out of the window as he was walking, and caught a glimpse of more than ten people surrounding the school. "Hmm....this cant be good" he said to himself.

2. Hajime Saitou

Hajime Saitou New Member

OOC: oh wow...so much has changed. Man, I really miss this site. The reason I havent been on, is that my comp finally gave out...so it has taken me awhile to buy a new one, and school has been tough lately. I really miss this rp. I hope you all remember me. I'm glad to be back.

3. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Kaiyon had brought the Shadowist to Katsuke for inspection. He dragged the body as if it was dead and dropped it on the floor. Hokkaido made a look as if she was about to hurl. The man looked completly dead from the schocks he had recieved.
    "What the hell is the meaning of this?" said Katsuke in an almost whispering tone.
    Kaiyon stood in position and said "Sir, Shadowist number 2254 has returned for me. I *asked* him and he told me that he was sent by his master to return me to my previous "master"....I suspect he was trying to humour me in what apparently seemed to him as my last moments of life"
    "So you had to go and shock him?" he asked.
    Kaiyon stood and looked almost surprised "Y...yes"
    Katsuke looked around, and then whispered to Hokkaido. "They mean Thorne...dont they?"
    Hokkaido felt saddness in her..."The boy has no idea of what his arts mean to those demons....and this school" she whispered back.
    "Y'know...I never thought this school was something I'd have to defend..." said Katsuke.
    Hokkaido chuckled and looked at him "After you dropped out...i had no idea you'd join the Sword Mages...then I...hmm...never mind"
    Kaiyon looked at them and cleared his throat.

"Ok, ok" said Katsuke in response. "Drag that guy all the way to the bottom basement in Hallway 22 next to classroom 012F...and gather all the students you can...."

Kaiyon looked at him and knew that many of the school's teachers and students would not return, and that he would not see many more unrecongizable faces.

4. Hajime Saitou

Hajime Saitou New Member

Kyu blended in with the shadows, standing perfectly still in his thoughts.

As he heard footsteps, he merely opened his eyes, remaining motionless as he saw kaiyon dragging another persons body into the basement.

Kyu eyed Kaiyon and pondered what he could be doing until he saw who he was dragging.

"Hmm...so he defeated a shadowist did he? I'm not suprised...there are many strong students in this school. No matter...I will find what I need, and then our true task begins..." Kyu thought in his head.

Kyu stood up from the wall he was leaning on and slowly and quietly walked up to Kaiyon from behind, never making a noise or letting himself be noticed.

Kyu raised his hand and laid it on kaiyon's shoulder, suprising the boy with it's icy cold touch.

"Hello there. Can I help you with something?" Kyu said with a smile, his eyes creasing with kindness.

5. Kagome_Akari

Kagome_Akari New Member

Akari entered Hallway 22 looking for signs of a shadowist. "I have to keep a sharp eye out for any shadowist." she said walking casually down the hallway as she stumbled opon Kaiyon and her favorite teacher Mr. Kyu.

"What are you guys do...," she saw the dead shadowist dragging beside Kaiyon. She stepped a few steps away from the shadowist and looked at Kaiyon, "I hope you didn't get hurt any.". She looked at Mr. Kyu. "Did you get hurt?" she said.

6. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Kaiyon had just noticed the two people behind him. He turned around and answered the first question. "Oh, this guy? A shadowist cant really cross with a Sword Mage and stick consious for more than 10 minutes, right!?"
    He then looked at the girl and said "Its okay anyways, this guy is the only one hurt. He's not dead either. He's a bit unconsious since i gave him continuous shocks of 200 Kilobites every 37 seconds. But he wont die for a long time."
    He smiled as if he was just talking about a toy or something lifeless.

7. Hajime Saitou

Hajime Saitou New Member

Kyu looked at the boy with a kind smile, but behind his mask of a gentleman he was scheming.

"So, this one is quite strong...I will have to watch out for him, and any other interferences...A little research would help the current situation...perhaps some of the others will hang around with the students, get to know what they can do, and a little history on them would be nice..." Kyu thought quickly, clapping Kaiyon on the shoulder and nodding.

"Well done, impressive. Keep up the good work." Kyu said, smiling at Kaiyon and Akari.

"Good day to both of you." kyu said, never letting his smile down and nodding, walking off and waving to the both of them as he did.

Kyu walked around the school til he reached Karukai's room, knocking on it lightly.

"Who is it? This better be good..." Karukai growled, slamming the door open and scowling at Kyu.

Kyu wasnt impressed by the tough guy act and shoved past Karukai into his room, his gentleman act totally dropped.

"What the hell do you want? I'm busy..." karukai said, staring at Kyu with hard black eyes.

"Oh? Doing what, besides scheming? While you have been having your little squabbles, I've actually been doing things important...something which you have never done..." Kyu grinned cruely, leaning against the wall.

Karukai grabed Kyu by his collar in a flash, slamming him into the wall even further.

"Dont you ever mock me...or it will be the last thing you do before I kill you in the most painful way imaginable..." karukai growled, his aura flaring rapidly, sending shockwaves around the school.

Kyu merely smiled...though this smile was dark and sinister, nothing like the smile he gave kaiyon.

"Oh yes...I forgot you were quick to anger...which reminds me...cool it, or you will lose your cover." Kyu said, waiting for Karukai to respond.

"Keep out of my business...or you will end up like the rest of those students will soon be...nothing but a forgotten memory. I promise you, as soon as this is over, I am going to enjoy driving your skull into the earth over and over..." Karukai spat, taking his hands off of Kyu and stepping back, his aura flaring with strong energy.

"Yes well, thats why I came to talk to you...about our little mission you see. I need you and the others to spy on the other students....get to know what they can do, their strengths, weaknesses, and their history. This would greatly benefit us towards completing what we need done...I cant have those students interfering and messing everything up." Kyu said, staring icily at karukai, a look of dis-interest on his face of what he was looking at.

"Heh...those idiotic weaklings? You actually consider them a threat? They could never...never come close to defeating me. They cant do anything...dont worry about them." Karukai said, smiling darkly.

"Nonetheless...I would appreciate if this were done...I believe it would help us out a great deal." Kyu said, trying to convince Karukai.

"Whatever....just get yourself out of my room...before I remove you...from this world." Karukais said darkly, smiling wickedly and flarring his aura to send a shock power cackling across the school.

"Yes...thank you." kyu said, still dis-interested with karukai. Kyu walked out of the room and down the halls thinking to himself.

---------------------

Karukai spat where Kyu left, his spit burned the floor at contact.

"That fool...does he really think there is someone in this school who can defeat me? Heh...I will never allow myself to be beaten...by anyone!" karukai said, sitting down in a chair and beginning to whistle a different tune, one that could lull the weak into an eternal death of sleep. Karukai smiled as he whistled, enjoying the torment he was causing.

"I will crush all of them into oblivion...I will make sure their hope is low and their despair high...not a single one of them will know the meaning of happiness when I am done with them. They will all suffer...and then die. ANd I will be left, as the strongest one" karukai thought, continuing to whistle around the school and occasionly laughin when dark thoughts entered his mind.

8. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

On his way to the principles office, Taiyoko ran into Kaiyon and the shadowist. "what the hell happened here?", "I knew i sensed something...." just when he had said this he felt another evil presence just overwhelm the corridor. "Kaiyon...I dont think thats the only shadowist we are gonna have to deal with..." Taiyoko pushed up his glasses "cause i got a feeling that were in for a lot more" Taiyoko just stared at the shadowist, showing no emotion on his face. "in the mean time... what are we going to do with this one?"

9. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Athena smiled up at her Master, Karukai, and said, "Do not fret, I will get what needs to be accomplished done. But who poses the most threat? Katuske? Shinryu? The teachers? The Principal?"

*Shinryu*
    Shinryu looked at Kaiyon and said, "We can't let the shadowist go but is it safe to keep him here when Karukai is here."

10. Kagome_Akari

Kagome_Akari New Member

Two boys came rushing to Kaiyon and talking really fast. Akari tried to catch what they were saying. "More shadowist?!" she said hanging on to Taiyoko's shoulder. Taiyoko looked at Akari, "Do i know you?".

Akari looked at Taiyoko, "Hi! I'm Akari Utada!". She looked at the shadowist, "If more shadowists are coming, I am going to be ready to fight cause i'm a hell of an archer and i can't wait to see what you guys can do.".

11. Hajime Saitou

Hajime Saitou New Member

Karukai grinned wickedly at Athena.

"yes...we'll have you spy on them...since they consider you to be their "friend"...ha....now, who to spy on?" Karukai said, thinking briefly for a moment.

"yes...that Katsuke would be good to know more about...we know nothing about what he can do or any history about him...Athena, be a dear and get to know him better would you?" karukai said, grinning and laughing.

Karukai began whistling his new tune once again, smiling evily.

12. Kryshana

Kryshana Dont try to understand me

Tsuki ran around frantically looking for Taiyoko. She knew something wasn't right.
    "TAIYOKO!!! WHERE ARE YOU?"

She was worried that her dear friend might be in trouble since she heard word of a shadowist in the school. She knew that Taiyoko would be the one who would do anything to find and destroy one. SUddenly, she ran around the corner and saw Taiyoko in front of her.

"Taiyoko! I finally found you!" she said while running to him. "Tsuki! Not now...go!" he yelled. He pushed her aside accidently knocking her on the floor. She saw a strange man in front of him. "What the hell is going on?!" she thought.

13. Kagome_Akari

Kagome_Akari New Member

Akari looked at the girl on the floor. "Why's everyone coming here?" she thought. Akari saw a shadow in the corner of her eye. "What is that?" she thought. "A shadowist!" she said as she pulled out her bow she reached for an arrow. "Rock!" she said taking out an arrow that looked normal but when she got it set on her bow and pulled back, the arrow turned to rock. She aimed at the shadowist that was peeping from the corner and let the rock arrow go. The shadowist moved and the arrow hit the corner wall and broke it off. "Damn it!" she said under her breath.

"I won't miss next time!" she said lowing her bow. "How the in the hell could i just miss like that." she thought. The shadowist ran away from the group and everyone was staring at her like she was crazy...for they had not seen the shadowist, but only heard her scream shadowist and shoot at the corner. She turned to face the group, "Sorry about that. I can't go blowing up the school like that." she tried to play it off with a smile...but she could see that no one else was smiling so she stopped.

She looked at Kaiyon, "Dear god, why did i have to mess up in front of him of all people."she thought. "Oh well...mabey he doesn't think to less of me." she thought.

14. Hajime Saitou

Hajime Saitou New Member

Kyu clapped his hands, scarring the other students as they turned and saw him leaning on a wall.

Kyu had a creepy smile plastered acorss his face as he look at Akrai who was confused by what Kyu was doing.

"Oh, nice shot there Miss Akari...You sure shot him down. Oh good, job on that." Kyu said sarcasticaly, smiling, his mouth line with humor...

Kyu walked over to them, keeping his eyes on Akari as he walked over to her.

"A good shot with a bow and aroorw, isnt that what you are supposed to be? Heh...A new born child could have come closer to hitting that guy then you...that was the most pathetic display of archery I ever saw..." kyu said, smiling as he stood close to akari.

Akari had a look of sadness and dispair on her face, as if she didnt know what to do...Kyu grinned twistedly, as if he enjoyed watching her helplessnes.

Kyu then looked at the rest of the students and smiled, enjoying their frowns.

Kaiyon placed his hand on Akrai's shoulder and looked firmly at Kyu.

"Mr. Kyu, I know that you are a teacher and that you deserve respect...but what you did to Akari was wrong...I'm sure she did her best, and she will be able to get that guy next time." kaiyon said, frowning at Kyu.

Kyu's smile didnt fall at all, rather, he seemed to get a kick out of what kaiyon said.

"So...that was her best? That's pathetic...in any case, mind your own business, or I'll have you expelled before you know it...Besides, you should know your place....boy. I'm of a level higher than what you could ever achieve..." Kyu said, smiling creepily.

"Do anything out of line again, and it will be the last thing you ever did at sakeido...good day to you all." Kyu said, bowing and leaving them.

15. Kagome_Akari

Kagome_Akari New Member

"That guy has alot of nerve." said Akari. "That wasn't my best, true i could have done better...but i had to get him fast.". Akari sighed and looked toward the direction that Mr. Kyu had walked off. "I'll do better next time and i hope that guy is around to see.".

"Unless he is hiding around here now, he won't get to see you get these guys." said Taiyoko pointing towards two shadowist who had just popped up on the scene. "We're here for the shadowist in your hands." one of them said.
    Everyone stood alarmed and ready to fight. "Hand it over to us and we'll let you go for now." said the other shadowist. Kaiyon looked down at the shadowist in his hands who was regaining consious. Akari looked at Kaiyon,
    "We're not giving it over!" Akari said. "Hmm...well we'll be taking it by force." the shadowist said. "Here's my chance to prove i am a good archer." Akari said. She pulled out her bow and reached for an arrow, "Ice!" she said fixing the arrow on her bow. She pulled the arrow back and it turned to ice, she aimed at the female shadowist and let go. The shadowist quickly tried to dodge the arrow but it hit her right in the chest. The shadowist froze to ice.

Akari smiled, "Now what has that guy got to say about bad aim!?!! Get some!" she said lowering her bow. "That should keep her on the freeze for a while.".

16. Zealot

Zealot New Member

Thorne and Bloom sat in a tree about 60 yards away from the courtyard. The two of them listened to all that was said through the bushes and plants around the students. The plan was nearly perfect and if all went well the two of them would get instant access the the school's halls.

Thorne thought it was quite amusing to watch the shadowist rookies giving away their cover and getting shot with mere arrows. "They are easily our weakest warriors, which is what makes them perfect for this task." Bloom had been having some doubts about the nature of this part of the plan. "It seems a bit brutal and even unnecessary Thorne, is there no other way"? Thorne turned to Bloom, "believe me Bloom I would not do what we are about to do if there was any other way of bypassing the school's quarantine."

Thorne listened again as the young warrior began spitting out curses and threats after his comrad was frozen. The young girl called Akari levelled her bow with the warrior's chest, "Do you want to end up in flames or as a popsicle like your friend there?" The warrior suddenly became silent and after a few seconds of silence gave a loud whistle. Ninja-like shadowists emerged from every corner of the courtyard as well as on the surrounding rooves. "Let's see you defeat us all you arrogant punks."

With that the hoard of black clad warriors armed with swords and spears leapt towards the outnumbered students. The students drew their weapons and began picking off the shadowists but they were vastly outnumbered.

Thorne gave his own signal to Bloom and the two of them burst from their tree and began speeding towards the battle with frightening speed. Their steps were being sped along by the grass itself as if they were running on a treadmill that was moving the same direction as they were. Thorne grasped the hilt of the deadly vine wrapped around his torso. At the same time two massive thorns began to grow from the sides of Bloom's skirt. As Thorne reached the edge of the battle he unfurled his whip and swung it behind himself, wrapping it around Bloom's torso. Planting one foot and grasping his whip in both hands Thorne spun Bloom around like a hammer-throw and lauched her at the battle. As Bloom flew through the air she snapped the two dagger sized thorns off her skirt and slit the throats two different shadowists. Thorne landed in the battle only a moment later and proceded to tear the shadowist warriors to pieces. In a flurry that lasted only a few seconds Thorne knocked a shadowist behind him off his feet by wrapping his whip around the warrior's ankles. After the warrior was brought to the ground Thorne snapped the whip towards a warrior in front of him. As the whip travelled over Thorne's head, rows of thorns sproughted all along its length. The whip drew to large slashes across the shadowist's chest. The whip moved as if it was alive and to a small degree it was due to the plant manipulation that coursed through it from Thorne's right hand. Thorne strangled, snapped necks, and cut open the shadowists with perfect precision and what appeared to be very little effort. Bloom was killing just as quickly. Her two daggers slit throats and cut main arteries easily while she dodged and parried everything that was thrown at her.

In a matter of moments after Thorne and Bloom jumped in, all the shadowists lay dead around the courtyard. The sudden appearance of two incredibly powerful allies had left the other students dumbfounded. Akari was the first to speak "That was incredible". She was stopped a bit short however as Kaiyon piped in with what everyone was thinking, "Who are you two". Thorne wrapped his whip around his lower torso again after all the thorns had finished retracting back into it, at the same time Bloom put the two dagger-like thorns close to the sides of her giant petalled skirt where tiny plant fibers reattached the thorns to the waist of her skirt. Thorne pulled his green scarf down off of his mouth and nose and spoke very calmly and respectfully. "My name is Thorne and this is my partner Bloom." "We were transferred here from another training school but the quarantine took effect while we were on our way here." "Although we weren't on the campus when the quarantine happened, since we are in the school's roster we should still be allowed on campus so we continued on our way here." "It looks like we showed up just in time to help you guys out anyway." "Bloom can help if anyone was hurt in that ambush."

17. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Kaiyon looked suspiciously at the two new fighter that had just arrived the scene. He stepped forward...just a step, and looked at them, still seriously and said "Welcome to Sakeido....you might want to report to Hokkaido-Sama"
    He checked them out one last time, and he quickly left to seek Katsuke.

While both Katsuke and Hokkaido had both known that Shadowists had come, they chose to ignore it, knowing that the students would take care of it.
    They decided not to go far, and just stayed to rest at Hokkaido's Office.
    They both waited patiently, sitting in their own chairs, Katsuke resting with his eyes closed and Hokkaido staring at him with hopefull eyes, that he would open his and notice her as she does him.
    "K..Katsuke?" she said softly.
    He didnt speak, instead opened one of his eyes to look at her, informing her of his attention.
    "Uhm....I have a favor to ask you" she said.
    "Go on" he ordered.
    Hokkaido felt weak in front of him, and she was uncertain of how he would react, but she decided to confess her feelings for him anyways.
    Katsuke reacted by opening both eyes, and stared into blank space.
    The only thing that came into his mind...was.....Tai-Kami.

Tai-Kami had felt the Shadowists arrive, as well as Thorne and Bloom. She looked down, as if she was about to cry, and thought "the end is near...isnt it?"
    Although she was alone, she felt a voice, a very dissorted voice say to her "yes...at last it will"

18. Kagome_Akari

Kagome_Akari New Member

Akari stood still and a little speachless at what she had just seen. "Such power they both had." she thought. "It must have taken a lot of teamwork for that, too bad i haven't even made one friend here." she walked out of hallway 22 and put her hands behind her head and closed her eyes. "I'll have to start looking for my sacred hang; my best friend. It would be nice to have at least one friend...that Kaiyon guy was kinda cute. I wonder if he has a girlfriend. Probably so, but he was so adorible and stood up for me when that jerk teacher was talking crap.".

She came to a hault when she saw different dorm room numbers on each side of the hall. "Oh great i am lost in dormoratory part of the place." she said with a sigh to follow. "I've always been new to this place, i better just leave and look for it later. I'll go to that office place and ask where my dorm room is, i know they could tell me.". She started walking out of Dormatory hall and left for the office. She finally stopped at Hokkaido's Office, opened the door and came inside. "Oh shoot! forgot to knock." Akari thought. "Konnichi wa! are you...she read the name tag on the desk. H...Hokkaido?". Hokkaido looked at her, "Yes...i am.". "Sorry for intruding like that, but i just..." Akari was interupted by Katsune who was just looking into deep space. "i'm a week old to the school, and i haven't had my head on straight....and i forgot where my dorm was." Akari said having a seat next to Katsune.

19. Kryshana

Kryshana Dont try to understand me

Tsuki was looking around...she noticed that in her dorm there was one other bed that seemed unused...but she knew who it belonged to. "Where's Akari?" she thought. She ran down the halls and saw Taiyoko nearby.

"Taiyoko!!!" she said running after him,"Do you have any idea where Akari is? I think she forgot that she sleeps in my dorm!"

"Well, I saw her a moment ago, but I don't know where she has run off to...go check at the Principal's office." he said pushing is glasses up while smiling warmly at her.

"Thanks a lot!!!" Tsuki said while running down the hall again. She eventually found the principal's office and opened the door to see Akari sitting down.

"Akari...i was looking all over for you!" Tsuki said while trying to catch her breath.

"Oh...I was trying to find out where my dorm was!" she said.

"You're in my dorm, Akari. Come on..." siad Tsuki.

20. Kagome_Akari

Kagome_Akari New Member

Akari looked at Tsuki, "Yeah! i remeber you i'm in your dorm room!" she followed Tsuki to their dorm room. "72." Akari said lightly to herself. Tsuki opened the door and sat on her bed. Akari got up and pulled her bow and a normal arrow. She pointed at the arrow target on her wall. "I can't believe a teacher could say such a thing." she said aiming at the middle of the target. "If i could, i would show that guy a thing or two." she let go of the arrow and it hit directly in the middle of the middle.

She lowered her bow and let her wings grow out of her back. "I haven't let my wings out in a long time," she flew a little off the ground. "it feels good to get off the ground in a while.". She flew higher, "Look at me!" she said. She flew a bit higher and she hit her head on the ceiling. She fell on her bed and rubbed her head until the pain went away. Akari's wings seeped into her back. She laid on her bed and looked at the ceiling. With her long black hair spread all over her pillow, she closed her eyes. "I'm not sleeping." Akari said to Tsuki.

Akari thought about Thorne and Bloom's little show back on hallway 22, "Tsuki.....do you have a sacred hang?".

Tsuki, "Huh? What do you mean?".

Akari, "A bestfriend, do you have a best friend?".

Tsuki, "Why? Do you not have one?".

Akari, "No...not really. I've wanted to find my sacred hang; my best friend; my team mate. I'm gonna start looking for one, but i don't know where to start.". Tsuki looked at Akari, "How about you start with me. We might as well be friends, we are room mates.". "Yeah." Akari said. "I like someone here at the school." Akari said with a smile. "Who?" Tsuki said sitting up. "Kaiyon." Akari said still laying down with her eyes closed. Tsuki, "Why?". Akari, "Well, he stood up for me when that teacher was talking crap about my archery skills, and he's just a hottie." she said with a smile on her face.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.