RPG Archives Sakeido High School RPG: In Game

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kaiyon, Oct 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kryshana

Kryshana Dont try to understand me

"Really now...that's interesting," said Tsuki while lying back down on her bed.
    "What about you, Tsuki? Do you like someone?" Tsuki blushed.
    "You do!!! Who is it?" asked Akari while she bolted upright on her bed.Her smile grew wide with curiousity.
    "Well...um, I think I have a crush on Taiyoko...he's always been protecting me from the start and that means alot to me." said Tsuki blushing redder than ever. "I had a boyfriend back at home, but he dumped me when he found out that I was going far away to a school filled with demons. He doesn't like anyone associated with them...but I don't mind."

"That man was a teacher?" she asked. Akari nodded. "Well, don't do anything that would get you expelled or get you a detention...you don't want to cause trouble." said Tsuki.

Tsuki got up and laid down her Sun & Wind blades on the dresser and she took off her gloves. She looked over at Akari and said, "You know...I've never had a best friend before...so I'm glad that we can be best friends." She smiled warmly at Akari and walked over and tickled her. "Because best friends can have all the fun!!!" They spent the rest of the night laughing and joking around. ^_^

2. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Kaiyon had just come to the school a few days ago, and so the hallways he now wandered in frustration of arrival of the new students were unknown to him. He continued to walk around, unable to center his thoughts, until he encountered a double-door room, much like the other gymnasium he had been on. But although this one seemed to be big in size and had only one door of entrance, it was completly desolate....not even the emergency lights were used.
    Kaiyon felt relieved of finding such a place in school grounds. He slowly walked towards the middle and sat down to meditate.
    As he drew his concentration, his aura began to manifest itself. The room was filled in what seemed waves of glowing blue energy.
    He first began to think of Athena, and how they had behaved. His focus was tightened, but he couldnt exactly see that there was something wrong with her.
    His blindness towards her case had intrigued him, and so he had began to concentrate in the whole school...down to the people he had met...down to t he two new students.
    Soon, the thoughts of the two students had manifested into red waves, equal in size to the blue ones...

Tai Kami had felt Kaiyon's focus on the two new Sakeido attendants, and so she could feel them around the school much easier. She now believed that it would be muich easier for her to know what went on around the school if Kaiyon would stay in meditation.
    She traveled outside the gym he was at, and locked the door. Hopefully this would keep any curious people out. Now that she could feel the school easier, and have Kaiyon out of her hands. She ensured of this by drawing a powerfull spell circle, that made Kaiyon stay in his current state until her link to the spell was destroyed.
    She could at last ensure two good things in this day, and so she felt relieved, for once.

3. Kryshana

Tsuki couldn't fall asleep that night, so she walked outside of her dorm and sat on the floor against the wall & sighed. "Taiyoko..." she said thinking out loud. "What?" said a voice from the darkness.

Taiyoko walked into view and smiled at her warmly. "May I sit down next to you, Tsuki?" he asked. Tsuki blushed heavily and nodded her head. Taiyoko saw how red she got and he blushed slightly as well. He sat down close to her and they talked for what seemed like an hour while breathing in each other's presence.

All of a sudden, Tsuki laid her head on Taiyoko's shoulder. He immediately noticed this and blushed heavily. He pushed his sunglasses up and took a deep breath. "This feels good..." Tsuki mumbled. "What?" he asked. "Oh..it just feels great, sitting with you here in the dark in the moonlight" she said while looking out the window to see the moon. Their dorm was at the end of the hallway, so they were able to see it.

Taiyoko felt nervous and put his arm around her. Tsuki looked up at him and smiled. "I really like you Taiyoko, I really do..." she said. "I like you too..."said Taiyoko. "No...I mean, I like you more than a friend..." she said while blushing redder than ever. She took her hands up and took off Taiyoko's sunglasses. It revealed these deep brown eyes that stared back at her with kindness. "I do too..." he whispered to her. He reached down softly and kissed her lips ever so gently.

4. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Katsuke had already began to wonder where Kaiyon had run off to. The spell Tai-Kami had put on the gymnasium blocked others from sensing him, and permenantely left him in a state of meditation.
    "Perhaps that might be a bit dangerous" Tai Kami began to think. She wondered if perhaps using such a human prodigy to gain better field advantage might come back to haunt her.
    Using her newfound focus, she caught Taioko kissing with Tsuki.
    "Hello hello...what do we have here!?"....perhaps her new link to Kaiyon would give her an inmense advantage over the students at some point....

Kaiyon felt that he had been locked in, and hopefully the others would free him in time for him to infrom them of the terrible news he had just learned.

Meanwhile, Katsuke had been distracted by Hokkaido's confession of love. Perhaps his would hurt someone. He decided not to take the chance and actually began to wander about the school himself. Looking for Kaiyon's guidance in this trouble, he slowly walked around...hoping that the answer to his problems would come to him before he reached Kaiyon.
    "Just.....do...what...you know best..." a dissorted and echoed voice said in his head.
    "What?" he quickly said...

5. Kagome_Akari

Kagome_Akari New Member

Akari's eyes opened slightly to find that it was still night. She sat up in her bed and stared at the digital clock stitting on the nightstand. "Tsuki..." she said softly. No one answered her, so she looked over at Tsuki's bed. "Where has she wandered off to?" Akari said softly. "Hello hello, what do we have here?" she heard a voice say outside the dorm door. She got out of bed and walked slowly toward the door. "Umm..." she heard Tsuki's voice say.

Akari placed her hand on the door knob and began to twist. When she opened the door everyone looked at her. She closed the door and looked at herself. "I look normal...i'm still in my p.j's...but everything else is normal." she thought. She rubbed her back to make sure her wings were not out. Akari looked at the floor to find Tsuki and Taiyoko close to each other. Akari smiled, "What have you guys been doing?" she said.

6. Zealot

Zealot New Member

After the battle in the courtyard Thorne and Bloom had traveled to the Principal's office to complete their check-in and get their room. Since they were partners, and both had special needs concerning their plant powers, they hoped they would be able to get one dorm together.

Thorne walked calmly through the halls past the many students some of which he towered over in height while others, like Karukai, were nearly a foot taller than him. Once he reached the school's main office he quietly walked in and sat himself down in one of the chairs outside the pricipal's office. Bloom, who had been following behind Thorne, sat down in the chair next to him. She leaned over and whispered into Thorne's ear, "what if she is able to sense our powers, I mean, what if she can sense our true alliegences?" Thorne only smirked, "Don't worry. As long as I have these seeds in my pocket she wont be able to sense the auras or the intentions of either of us, not even our master could sense me when I used these seeds, you have nothing to worry about babe." Bloom smiled and returned to her normal sitting position.

After a few minutes the receptionist said the two of them could go in and they both got up and walked through the pricipal's door. Principal Hokkaido was much younger looking than Bloom expected but Thorne, who had been spying on the school for the last couple of days, recognized her immediatly.

"How do you do Ms. Hokkaido?" Thorne said politely as he extended his hand to shake hers. Hokkaido appeared to have a lot on her mind but also appeared to appreciate Thorne's respectful attitude and somewhat western greeting. She shook his hand lightly and ten Thorne and Bloom sat down in the two chairs in front of her desk. "I was wondering Ms. Hokkaido if it would be possible for Bloom and I to share a dorm considering we've been partners for nearly a year and we both share the same sort of plant manipulation powers. We both need to use plants and various agriculture related implements in order to stock up on supplies and create our weapons. It would just be a big help to both of us and probably less of a headache to the faculty if only one dorm room became infested with plantlife rather than two." Bloom piped in, "It would probably be kinder to some of the other students as well, I'm sure there are some of them who wouldn't like to have ivy and vines growing up the wall opposite of them. We dont want to damage the room in any way but it would be a big help to us if we could both have our necessary plants in the same place."

Hokkaido sat with what looked like deep consideration on her face. Thorne and Bloom sat, patiently waiting for an answer, while the pricipal thought their request over.

7. Kryshana

As soon as Akari opened the door, Tsuki immediately stood up. She looked at Tai-Kami and said, "I am so sorry miss...I guess we're not aloud to stay up this late, huh?" Tai-Kami nodded while walking away saying, "I think it's best that you two go to your dorms now and catch some rest." As she turned the corner, Tsuki kicked the door behind her shut and grabbed Taiyoko again and kissed him while he tightly held his arms around her. Tsuki pulled back and looked up at him...she placed his glasses back up on his face and kissed him on the cheek. "NOW!!!" they heard Tai-Kami yell in the hall while they jumped in fright. "I'll see you tomorrow...ciao!" whispered Tsuki. She walked back into the room. "I want details...what happened?" said Akari while she flicked on the lights. They spent the rest of the night gushing about 'Tsuki & Taiyoko'.

The next day...Tsuki and Akari walked past the principal's office on the way to the cafeteria for breakfast. She noticed two students sitting down by the door who she recognized as the two new students. She waved and said hello, but only did the girl wave back. The one named Thorne just stared at her and nodded. Tsuki & Akari went on there way and entered the cafeteria where they saw Taiyoko. She smiled at him warmly and gave him a hug while they got their food and sat down together. Tsuki looked around and noticed someone missing.

"Hey! Where's Kaiyon?" Tsuki exclaimed.

8. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Shinryu had missed most of the 'action,' being lost in thought. Or rather, worry. He knew about the shadowists the moment they entered the school. He'd learned the "taste" of their aura the moment he had walked in on Kaiyon after getting his bracer. He'd know a shadowist the moment he saw one, now.

And he was worried. If the shadowists could afford to attack a school like Sakeido, what could they do to a small, defenseless village? It made him shudder to think of it. He had set his next moments to casting a scrying spell, looking for a place, a person, something no one but he knew about. He was lucky that the other students had been so quick to defeat the shadowists, else he might have been attacked also, and in that state, he would not have been able to defend himself.

He was worried still. What he had seen in his spell... it made him all the more fearful. It was dangerous to be afraid, they fed upon it, but he could not control it. The vision... was it future or past? Was it too late? The fear that the events were true, overwhelmed him.

Rising slowly to his feet, Shinryu walked, stiffly, toward the principal's office.

9. Kagome_Akari

Kagome_Akari New Member

Akari sat across from Tsuki and Taiyoko. "I have no clue where he is." Akari said picking up her chopsticks and poking at the sushi. Taiyoko looked around at the large cafeteria. "He's not here.". Taiyoko stuck a straw in his canned sarku and drunk from it. Tsuki picked up her chopsticks and ate her sushi. Tsuki accidently drunk from Taiyoko's cup. Tsuki and Taiyoko both looked at each other and started laughing.

Akari took a bite of her apple and looked at both of them as they finished up their laughs. "So... are you two like,...going out?" she asked taking another bite of the apple. Tsuki blushed and looked down toward her lap. Taiyoko, blushed, looked out of the big window and drunk somemore of his sarku. "Hmmm, i see." Akari said smiling at the two. After a few moments of silentness, Akari spoke up, "Tsuki, don't we have a class in the gymnasium after this?". Tsuki looked at the clock on the wall, "Yes, i think we do. .....but we still have time to finish our food.". Akari got up from the table. "I'm going to go early today. I'll have enough time to change and warm up.". Akari headed off for the gymnasium.

First, she went to the bathroom to change into her P.E. uniform. When she finally reached the door, she was unable to open it. "Stupid door! Why won't you open up?!" she said trying to push it open. Still it wouldn't budge. "Stupid old janiters!" she said. "If i'm lucky, there's someone in there." Akari said and she began to hit the door with her fist. "Hello! is anyone in there!?!" she yelled into the door. On the inside, Kaiyon could slightly here Akari yelling and beating on the door, "What's this?" Kaiyon thought. "That voice.....i've heard it before, but who's is it?". Kaiyon thought about the insident on hallway 22 when Akari shot one of her arrows. Then, he thought about her voice when she yelled the arrows power. "It's her's!" Kaiyon thought. Some of the red waves turned a little blue, and Kaiyon calmed down more. Akari suddenly felt a force push her away from the door. "What the hell?" she said softly. She smirked at the doors, "There must be some type of curse on these doors.".

Akari took out her bow and took out an arrow. "Rock!" Akari yelled and stepped back from a few steps and pointed the set bow at the door.

10. Kryshana

[occ: Hiro will be gone for a month to visit his dad...so he told me that I could take over his characters until his return...hope that is alright with you!]

After Tsuki and Taiyoko were done laughing Akari said, "So are you two like,...going out?" Tsuki looked down at her lap and blushed heavily and she knew that Taiyoko was just as embarrassed. Akari later stood up and went to go change for their next class...leaving Tsuki and Taiyoko to eat alone.

"Um....so Tsuki? What Akari just said...um..d-do..y-y..." Taiyoko said nervously. Tsuki giggled that she knew exactly what he was trying to say. She blushed slightly and put a finger to his lips. "Of course..." she said after kissing him on the cheek. He relaxed a bit and pushed up his glasses. "I'm glad," he said. When they were done eating, Tsuki asked, "Hey...don't some of the boys have P.E. with us as well?" "I think so...if we see each other, we'll know for sure." he said. Tsuki got up and went to her dorm to change.

When she stepped out of her room...she saw Taiyoko in his P.E. uniform. He blushed heavily as he looked down. Tsuki was wearing her P.E. shirt with a really skimpy cheer short on, which looked great with her long legs. "Oh...I was going to walk you to class if you don't mind." he said calmly. "Oh! Not at all!" she said while smiling warmly at him. They walked to class holding hands. Soon they heard someone shout, "ROCK!" They ran to the source to find Akari holding out her bow and arrow while pointing it to the door. "Akari, what's going on?" shouted Tsuki.

11. Kagome_Akari

Kagome_Akari New Member

Akari looked at them from the corner of her eye. "It's these stupid doors! ...They won't open up. I think there's some type of curse on them." Akari said fixing her aim. Tsuki studied the doors. Akari shot her rock arrows at the doors causing a loud sound to echo throughout the in side. "What was that?!" Kaiyon thought. Akari's satisfied look fell from her face when she noticed the door had only sightly cracked and was a little weak on one hinge.

"Well it's going to take awhile to break these doors," Akari said reaching for another arrow. "but i'm not giving up!" she said. "ICE!!" she yelled fixing her aim on the crack in the door. She shot the ice arrow and the doors instantly froze into solid ice. Akari kicked the door and the door's crack opened a bit more. "Tsuki,"Akari called to Tsuki who was watching from the water fountain. "Did you bring your blades?" Akari asked loudly. "Ummm...." Tsuki scrambled through the gym bag that she had rapped on her shoulder. "Yeah, i got them right here.". Taiyoko looked at the both of them, speachless and didn't want to interupt, so he kept quiet and watched. "See if you can cut through the doors while there still frozen." Akari ordered.

With the sun blade in one hand, and the wind blade in the other, Tsuki ran up to the doors and slashed it right where the crack was. Akari looked at the doors which looked really beat up and worn out and this time was more satisfied with the damage that had been done. The crack was still too small for them to slip through, so Akari shot a rock arrow at the weak hinge. The door with the weak hinge was now very wiggley, so Akari stepped on top of the door and into the gym. There she found Kaiyon sitting in the center and meditating. Just as she was about to yell at him for not opening the door,she remebered her feelings for him so she quietly stepped closer to him. When she finally got to the center of the gym, she sat in front of him and looked at him. She felt his aura all around the gym.

Tsuki peered into the gym and saw them, she remebered what Akari had said about Akari liking Kaiyon and decided to leave them alone for a while, so she talked about what had just happened with Taiyoko. Akari looked at all the blue waves in the air. "K..Kaiyon," she said looking back at him. "Kaiyon,....it's me, Akari. The girl from the hallway remeber? How come your, in here alone? Hmmm...you need to wake up. Just.....wake up." Akari said looking at her hands which were now resting on his.

12. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

The louder Akari tried to speak to Kaiyon didnt matter. Tai-Kami's link to him was direct, and she decided no one would intrude.
    Having such link for enough time enabled her control over him. Not much, but enough to move his aura how she wanted.
    "Brave...but stupid, little girl" she thought. Kaiyon's aura now swished around the gym.
    The aura was quickly manifesting itself into powerfull gusts of wind. Too powerfull for any unready person, they pushed and dragged her out of the gym, as if a person had done so.
    Then, as if old alchemy was used, the broken down door and seal restored themselves, now stronger looking than before.
    Kaiyon couldnt bear it anymore....the link was now damaging him. He had to get out and tell the others of what terrible truth he had learned.

Unkown to the school, Hokkaido had permitted entrance of two deadly shadowists, Thorne and Bloom.

However, Katsuke seemed to be getting ready for full assault, despite the fact that he was uninformed of everything.

13. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

As Shinryu reached the principal's office, he had made his decision. Knowing what the shadowists could do, he decided he could not take any chances. He HAD to be there, just in case. Just in case... he couldn't bear to think of it.

Opening the door, Shinryu noticed the troubled look on Hokkaido's face, but paid no heed.

"Principal, I'd like permission to leave Sakeido."

Showing shock, the principal replied, "But why? You're one of our best students. In light of the recent shadowist attack, I need all the capable warriors here, in the school."

Glancing down, Shinryu explained, "That's exactly it. The shadowists are getting too ambitious. They attacked Sakeido. What's to stop them from attacking any other place? Like, the homes of students? What's to stop them from destroying our lives on the outside? That's why... that's why I can't stay any longer. I have to return. I won't... I can't let anything happen to her... to them..."

Without waiting for a response, Shinryu left the office as quickly as he could. Knowing that the entrances would probably be watched, he drew his sword, and teleported into the nearby forest, where he hoped to sneak past the observing eyes.

14. Zealot

Zealot New Member

Thorne was quite pleased with the relatively quick response he had gotten from the principal and was on his way to his and Bloom's room when he sensed it, the pulsations of a very powerful aura. They were coming from the school gymnasium. "Bloom, go ahead to our room...I'll meet you there, alright?"
    Bloom felt curious but didn't really mind, she had felt the pulses as well and was accustomed to Thorne reacting this way to these type of things..."Alright".
    Thorne briskly walked towards the gym and as he approached the locker-room heard the sound of metal creaking and the sudden shockwave of a barrier reappearing. Thorne walked into the locker-room and could see the door covered in the powerful energy. He recognized it immediatly, the powers of their inside agent. Taiyoko had apparantly caught Akari and Tsuki in each of his arms and had been pushed out of the gym by some kind of force. "Whats going on?", Thorne asked quickly. "Something is wrong with Kaiyon, he's in the middle of the gym and he's acting really wierd, like he's in a trance or something." Akari was the one who answered but Thorne was moving before she had even finished her answer. Thorne ran to the door and; rather than wasting his time with the cursed door; struck the ground at the base of the wall, next to the door, with his right hand. Powerful roots grew up through the floor and into the concrete wall, they spread like a spiderweb through the wall. The concrete crumbled away and after all the roots retracted into the ground Thorne stepped through the 4ft by 2ft hole in the gym wall followed closely by his three classmates.

Kaiyon was in some sort of trance at the center of the gym. A voice suddenly whispered in Thorne's mind...{he knows who you are...I have a link to his mind...deal with the problem}. Thorne didn't know exactly who was speaking besides the fact that it was the Shadowist's hidden agent in the school (Thorne had never actually met the agent). He rushed straight at Kaiyon and as he did palmed one of his vacant soul catcher seeds. Akari and the others watched as he leapt through the air and landed right behind Kaiyon. With his seed at the center of his right hand, Thorne grabbed hold of the back of Kaiyon's head and allowed the seed to begin absorbing Kaiyon's aura through his mind. Kaiyon let out a sudden scream of pain as he felt the destructive energy that had been partially controlling him be channeled out of his body through the back of his head.

"What are you doing!" Akari yelled as she rushed forward and atempted to pull Thorne's arm off of Kaiyon.
    Thorne didn't even flinch at her atempts but did make eye contact and react verbally. "I'm helping!" Thorne yelled back at her. "Someone or something has put him in this trance and wont let him free of it, It's damaging his body and if I don't do this who knows what will happen to him."

Only a few seconds after Thorne replied to Akari the blue energy that had been filling the gym disappeared and Thorne released Kaiyon's head but caught him before he flopped to the ground. <I hope it worked.> Thorne thought to himself. <If it did then I should have just killed two birds with one stone. I will have erased any visions he may have had while in that trance as well as make myself appear to be more of a friend to those other three.>
    "He should be OK now", Thorne said to his fellow peers as they ran to inspect Kaiyon's limp body that had now slumped back onto Thorne's left arm. "Besides the fact that he is unconscious he should be back to his old self again...I hope I don't get into any trouble for putting that hole in the gym wall. Could any of you tell me what happened before I showed up exactly?"

15. Kagome_Akari

Kagome_Akari New Member

Akari sat on her legs close to Kaiyon and looked at him still a little worried. She looked at Thorne. "I shot some of my arrows at the doors and Tsuki helped with her blades. Then i came in by going over the door.". Akari looked at Kaiyon's weak body, "Shouldn't we take him to the hospital wing?". Thorne slowly rised from his spot with Kaiyon's arm around his neck. "I'll take him.". "No, i want to go with you in case anything else happens." Akari put Kaiyon's other arm around her neck. Thorne looked at Akari's face and could tell she cared about Kaiyon. "Fine, you can come along.".

Thorne, Akari and Kaiyon walked out of the gymnasium and started down the hall. Thorne glanced at Akari who had a very determined look on her face. "Why does she care so much for Kaiyon?" Thorne thought. "Mabey she has feelings for him.". Thorne decided not to think of it too much and continued to focus on getting Kaiyon to the nurse's office. "My neck hurts," Akari thought. "but i'm not going to leave. I'm going to get Kaiyon to that nurse's office.". "Thanks alot." Akari said to Thorne. "Huh....for what?" Thorne said looking at her. Akari pushed Kaiyon's arm further up on her neck. "For saving Kaiyon. .....I remeber what you did back there on hallway 22, and you are very strong. I tried to save him, but i couldn't.". "You could have saved him, it's just we're all different and i mean look at what your doing right now. You are very supportive." Thorne said looking ahead.

Akari smiled, "Thanks. I wonder who did this and why.". Minutes later they reached the nurse's office. They went inside. It was really empty. There were a bunch of papers spread out on a desk and behind that desk, was a tall slightly plump woman who was dressed up in a nurses outfit, with reading glasses on the tip of her nose. "Ummm....hello. Miss nurse lady, my friend here is unconscious, and we need you to keep him here and take care of him." Akari said. The nurse looked up at them. "OH DEAR!" she said hopping out of her chair and walking swiftly toward the bunch. She took Kaiyon away from them and layed him on the exzaming bed that was perfectly neat and had white sheets on it. "I'll keep your friend here and you two can run along." the nurse said checking his tempreture.

Thorne put his hand on the knob and slowly opened the door. Akari stayed behind. "Akari, aren't you comming?" Thorne said with the door opened in front of him. Akari looked at Kaiyon and whispered to him, "I'll be back here later, okay.". Kaiyon's eyes stayed closed. Akari looked at the nurse. "Take good care of him.". Akari and Thorne left the nurse's office and walked back to the gymnasium.

16. Kryshana

Tsuki stared at the one called Thorne. "Akari and I both worked together to break down that door." she said while pointing behind her. Taiyoko came up behind Tsuki and held her hand. Tsuki looked at him and smiled as he pushed up his sunglasses. Tsuki looked back at Thorne. "So...you're new here? Where's your friend I saw earlier...I think she has class with us here at P.E." she said. Tsuki looked all around. "I wonder how the coach will react when they see it." she said nervously.

17. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Tobias had been watching the incident unfold from a distance. "So", he said, "it seems what i've been expecting for a while has finally happened." Tobias could sense a presence coming forward and knew if they were caught, it would mean certain punishment. He grabbed his sword off the rock, and headed towards the opening in the gym wall. "I have been here many years and have seen nothing like this, something tells me this is far from over."

He reached the opening and went inside. He could see the two students were still inside. "If i were you, I'd leave right now. Someone is coming and if your caught, your punishemnt will be severe", he said to them. They looked at him a couple minutes before realizing who he was. "Your Tobias aren't you." the girl had said. Tobias looked at her for a moment before responding. "Yes I am, now heed my warning and leave. Go through the front this crack. They'll be coming from the front doors. Leave now!" The two got up and walked out. Just then one of the coaches walked in and froze. He looked around at the damaged wall before his eyes fell on Tobias. "Tobias! What the hell happened here", he asked stirnly. Keeping his cool, he answered, "I was practicing my swordsmenship when a strange creature came through the wall. I fought him off as you can see by the room. He left about 3 minutes ago heading back to the mountains"

The coach looked around and then asked, "But your not hurt? hows that?" " I didnt give him the chance" he said with a little smirk. The coach looked over the room once again and said, "Come on, lets go. Some juniors wanna try you out." They wont last 1 minute" he responded. "Thats what i told them", the coach said. They walked through the doors laughing.

18. Kryshana

"Wow...he just risked getting caught!" said Tsuki. Her hand was still holding on to Taiyoko's. "I wonder why though." she whispered. Taiyoko pushed up his sunglasses. They walked down the hallway and suddenly saw Thorne and Akari. "Hey! Did you get Kaiyon to the nurse's office alright?" asked Tsuki. "Yes...the nurse will look after him." said Akari assuringly. "Hey, we're going to follow Tobias and the coach...some juniors want to challenge him. Care to join?" asked Tsuki. She walked away without waiting for a response.

19. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Athena had left Karukai and headed into the garden. She overheard that the school was under attack and grinned. He would be pleased but then she heard that Kaiyon had been injured. Athena's eyes widened and she whispered, "No."

Then she shouted, "NO!" a fierce wind began to blow about her as the evil that had controlled her left her body. She fell to the ground and breathed in a deep breath. Then she placed the bracel from her bag onto her wrist before she turned and ran into the school. The bracel's jewel was white.

Athena ran towards the hospital wing and immediately she saw Kaiyon. She took ahold of his hand as she cried over it. His injuries were her fault. If only she had defeated the evil that was inside her sooner... if only...if only. She stood back up, deterimination in her eyes. She then bent and lightly kissed Kaiyon on his forehead and whispered, "I'll redeem myself my love. I love you... if I don't come back... please know that."

Athena then turned and left the hospital wing. She would face Thorne and Bloom and she would defeat them or die trying.

20. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Sadly, Kaiyon's injuries were of no matter to him. For having his link distrupted, he now stays in a coma-like state.
    He felt Athenna nearby, but he felt as if his voice wasnt loud enough to be heard. More as if he couldnt speak....but he was aware of what was happening, and now she had confessed to him.

The nurse stepped up to everyone nearby Kaiyon and said "Oh my....Im afraid that in his condition, this student will need to be left alone for rest until he heals himself, or the Doctor arrives"
    After that, everyone was made to wait outside the closed doors. Unable to see his status.

Tai Kami felt her link being distrupted, and she was not very pleased with this. She thought the words in her head..."Now what? That boy was my only link to it..."
    The voice she could barely hear before, now spoke clearly in her head. "Then get that link back.....i dont care what you do with the boy, once you've unlocked that seal, its over for the rest....just...us."
    "Right" she said to him in a determined tone.

Katsuke felt ready....before he took off, he thought one last thing..."You dont love her.....remember"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.