RPG Archives Sakeido High School RPG: In Game

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kaiyon, Oct 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Running quickly, but silently, through the woods, Shinryu sought the mountain peak they had been made to climb earlier. They never made it to the top, but the sight that such a vantage point would grant him would help him greatly in returning home.

Noticing a shadowy figure ahead and to his right, and confirming it to be a shadowist, (there could be no more doubt of it), Shinryu leapt forward at high speed, landing squarely on it's shoulders, and plunged his sword straight through it's chest. Pushing himself off of the shadowist, Shinryu was moving fast, toward the summit. He needed neither rest nor sustenance; his determination would carry him through.

2. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Athena ran through the halls until she came to a stop. There were a group of students ahead. She scanned them quickly, neither Thorne or Bloom was among them. She could feel tears streaming down her face, she didn't care if she was showing weakness she would find Thorne and Bloom and put an end to their attacks.

She turned down a side hallway and began to run again. She vowed to avenge Kaiyon.

3. Zealot

Zealot New Member

Thorne casually walked through the school's halls. He was somewhat dissapointed with himself, his tactic didn't work as he had planned and now Kaiyon was in the infermary. <Oh well, on the bright side he isn't dead and I did erase all memories of whatever he could have seen in that trance, it's not like we aren't going to kill him eventually but there is something strange about this whole thing>. For some reason Thorne kept getting weird feelings in his gut about his superiors. He hadn't actually met very many of them and they seemed to be planning something far more sinister than simply stealing the souls of the mightiest sword mages in order to rise to power.

Thorne was lost in his thoughts as he rounded a hallway corner and headed for his dorm-room. Reaching for the knob Thorne caught a glimpse of Athena running through the halls as he entered his room and closed the door. Bloom was standing on the opposite side of the room tending what looked like a gigantic rose. Lushus potted plants were placed around the room on all the table surfaces and several strange vine-like plants had spread across most of the walls and down through the floor. "Hello dear", Thorne said. Bloom turned enough to look at him sideways and raise her right cheek into a smile.
    "Hello", she said, "Is everything as you wanted it?"
    "It's perfect, but I wouldn't have expected anything less from you, my lady".
    Thorne walked across the room and wrapped his arms around Bloom's sides and intertwined his fingers over her stomach. She turned her head to her side and looked up while he leaned to the same side and tilted his head down. The two of them kissed ever so gently among the plush plantlife that dotted the room. Bloom turned her body and wrapped her arms around Thorne's neck and they kissed once more.
    "Don't worry Bloom, If everything goes well, once this is all over, we will have our paradise. The two of us will be able to live out our lives away from the eyes of the elders and the schemes of the shadowists. We will be free my love, I promise you, we will be happy."

1 person likes this.
  4. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Tai Kami had had enough interfering, and decided to take matters into her own hands. And now that the infirmary was closed to others, it was time for her to make her move.
    Since the others waited outside, she snuck in through the window and quickly went for Kaiyon's motionless body.
    Unfortunately for her, the nurse that stayed, in saw her with the body and panicked because she could not recognize Tai-Kami's face.
    She tried to run, but without taking any risks, Tai-Kami had already used a spell, and the nurse quickly fell on the floor and died instantly.
    Tai-Kami chuckled and escaped the scene with Kaiyon's body behind her back, and headed for the main building.

Now the school was completely infested by shadowists. Where there were once tens, there are now hundreds of members. Already they attacked the cities, now all of them being held back only by the four Elders.
    Buildings on fire and the smoke could be seen from the school. It seemed as if they had a mass army.

Katsuke looked towards the cities and villages and wondered how so many Shadowists actually made it into the clan. Just a few more minutes and he would have already made it to the main building.

Where the statue of Sakeido stands, Tai-Kami placed Kaiyon in front of it.
    "At last....the last Sword Mage...born of dark and light....able to use both without being corrupted....this is the day...." she though.
    "However I need Thorne's special vines to attach this last sacrifice...." she said softly, hoping that her inferior worker would come in time.

5. Athena

Athena turned a courner, she had no idea where she was now and saw Tai Kami sensei with Kaiyon in front of the statue. She approached, something seemed amiss to her, and said, "Tai Kami-sensei, what's going on? Kaiyon should still be in the nurses wing." Then it hit her, "Are you...?" She trailed off... her teacher couldn't be one... could she?

6. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Tobias and the coach walked into one of the training rooms where he said, "Stay here." Tobias stayed where he was at. The coach went over to a group of kids and then walked back with one. To put it simply, for a junior, the kid was short. "Tobias", the coach said, "this is Nick, he wants to challenge you." Tobias looked the kid over noticing everything he could about this Nick. "Whats you weapon of choice?" Tobias asked Nick. Nick pulled out two sai's. "Hmm, not bad, alright then, I'll fight you", he said. They walked to the center where everyone was watching.

Tobias wasn't cocky and didn't supass this guy's shortness. Believe it or not, heighth plays one of the greatest factors in a fight. "Ready?", Nick asked him with a smirk. Tobias removed his trenchcoat and made sure his hair was tired back then looked at the kid. Suddenly Tobias's face grew dark. Anyone who had seen this face usually ended up badly hurt or worse. Tobias sensed this kid meant business and wandered why. It didnt take him long to figure out what.

Nick took a step forward and then vanished. Tobias had seen this trick too many times. He waited patiently. Then he felt it, a slight quiver in the air. All of a sudden Tobias turned around, drew his sword and struck Nickin the stomach with the hilt just as he had reappeared. His friends who had seen this drew their weapons and ran towards Tobias. Tobias wasnt worried. Using quick movements with his sword he slashed his sword in the air towards the group of 5 and said Dark Dragonic Motion Wave. The kids were flown back.

Suddenly Tobias felt a quickening feeling and without warning and using incredible speed, disappeared from the room. Everyone stared at him then on thn at the group of kids lying on the floor in pain. "So" Tobias thought as he neared the statue, "It has finally begun."

7. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Tai Kami looked at Athenna as she made her assumption. She was angry at first, but then relieved as she now had nothing to hide to those who were her students.
    And as luck would have it for her, Thorne had arrived just in time. She commanded, and he had to follow.
    "Thorne....use your vines to rid the world of this final Sword Mage".
    Thorne knew he had to, and so he did.....but following all of Tai-Kami's orders werent his final thoughts.
    "At last....no secrets....just darkness" she whispered to herself.

The vines coming from the ground lifted Kaiyon and held him in a very firm state. He was already dying, and being constricted by the vines only made it worse. The closer he was to his doom, the more darkness filled the area. Wind speed raised quickly, and lightning traveled through the sky.
    After the vines stopped possitioning Kaiyon, the right eye of Sakeido's statue began glowing.

Tai Kami stretched out her hand to reach for the gem located in the statue, but she couldnt go fast enough. It was as if the darkness stopped her. And finally, the voice she once heard as an echo, was heard in her.
    It was a calm voice. She was possesed by whatever was contained in the mysterious gem.
    She looked at the dying Sword Mage, then cut the vines to let him loose. The she faced the students.....in battle ready position.

8. Athena

"Kaiyon!" Athena shouted.

She glared at her teacher and Thorne as the jewel in her bracel began to glow bright white, as Athena leapt at Tai Kami, her sword also glowing white, as she struck out against Tai Kami. She knew that she may not have enough strength to go against Tai-Kami but she had to try. A tear fell and went flying onto Kaiyon as she thought, "This is for you Kaiyon... my love."

9. Kryshana

Kryshana Dont try to understand me

[ooc: I'm back!!! ^_^]

Tsuki rushed around the hallway with Taiyoko in hand and with Akari by her side. Suddenly she stopped and looked down the corridor to her left.

"No...not now." she mumbled. Taiyoko and Akari stared at Tsuki confusingly. Taiyoko pushed up his sunglasses and asked what was wrong.
    "I sense something...and I don't think it's good." she said.
    "Yeah...I think I sense it as well..." said Akari.
    Tsuki quickly turned around and kissed Taiyoko on the lips. "Come on...I fear something terrible might happen. And with that, Tsuki dashed down the corridor with incredible speed...as she was skilled with such. She sensed that a friend might be in danger and sudenly she saw some one stand in complete shock. "ATHENA!!!" she yelled.

10. Athena

Athena was so intent that for a moment she didn't hear Tsuki, or at least she didn't fully process that she had shouted at her. When she finally did she was already swinging her sword down at Tai-Kami-sensei so she shouted, "She just tried to kill Kaiyon! I won't let her do it!"

11. Kryshana

Tsuki ran into the room, leaving Taiyoko and Akari far behind. She pulled out her sun and wind blades and just stared at Thorne. "So...you are in this too? I thought you were good." she said hastily. He had to let go of Kaiyon since Tai Kami was busy with Athena. Tsuki grew angered and kicked with such a force that he went flying through the window. She hopped through it and went to slash at Thorne, but no matter how many times she would swing the blades at him...he would always dodge them. "Damn...he's fast,"she thought to herself, "but I can be faster." With that thought, her speed grew as she circled around him. Suddenly, Tsuki dashed towards the wall, kicked off from it so that she flew over Thorne, and was able to stab him severely in the shoulder. He yelled in pain, but did not hesitate to get back at Tsuki. Thorne swung his vines around from every corner as Tsuki continued to dodge his attacks like if she was dancing. "I don't know how long I could dodge him like this...if only he would give me enough time just to stab him again." she thought.

12. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Tobias was right behind Athena, grabbing for his sword. He had to decide who was more of the threat and quickly decided. Somebody ran out towards the one helping Tai-Kami. He recognized her as one of the girls from the gym. He figured she could handle herself. He leaped into the air, unsheathing his sword, and screamed, "We will rid this place of your evil once and for all." Athena's sword had almost reached Tai-Kami. He knew he could defend herself better than anyone but she couldnt do it alone. Using his demonic speed he quickly reached behind Athena and said, "I will assist you." Together their swords were brought down upon Tai-Kami.

13. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Meanwhile, Karukai was worried. He'd lost his raven, her love for Kaiyon tearing her away. The situation had degenerated so quickly.

A spark flared in his mind. One of the shadowists surrounding the school had been slain. Concentrating on that area, he could feel Shinryu's aura. It was blazing bright as a white fire, yet it was tainted. Tainted with... Anger... Determination...was that... Was that Fear, tainting his aura? Yes, yes, it was. Shinryu was afraid.

"What could he be afraid of...?" Karukai was curious. Something had him frightened. Enough that he was... racing away from the school at top speed? Where could he be going?

Shinryu's aura was almost at the top of the mountain they had fought upon.

He must be planning to use the location to teleport somewhere! The magical nature of a mountain summit would empower a teleport spell to carry him quite far. Where could he be going?

Karukai moved quickly, intending to follow. He must reach the summit before Shinryu, so he can trace the teleport spell, and follow it.

Something was happening, and damned if Karukai Hastru wasn't going to have a say in it.

14. Kryshana

Tsuki continued to dodge Thorne's attacks. She suddenly heard a voice from inside and recognized it as Tobias'. "Good...he's helping her." she thought. This distraction led to Thorne being able to hit her. The thorns on the vines, cut deeply into her skin. She was slammed into the wall. "Damn..."she mumbled. She put her hand on her shoulder, took it away and saw blood dripping down from her hand. Blood was dripping down her soulder, arms, and back. She was angered...which was usually not her personality. She's usually the one who remais calm, but the pain made her forget how she was. Tsuki stood up and popped her right shoulder. "Is that all you got?" she said angrily. "BeCause you only left a scratch." And with that she immediately dashed and pegged Thorne in the stomach with the back handle of her Sun and Wind blades.

15. Kagome_Akari

Kagome_Akari New Member

Akari went outside to find everyone flying around like birds and hitting at Tai Kami, who had Kaiyon's breathless body in front of her, "Oh hell no!" Akari said letting the wings grow out of her back. She flew into the air and swiftly started to pull her bow out...when she saw Tsuki dodging Thorne's vines.

Akari looked at Athena and Tobias, "They can handle that," she thought. "I'll go see if I can be of any help down there.". Akari flew back down to the ground and ran to Tsuki and Thorne where Tsuki was still dodging, "Are you okay?" she called to Tsuki. Akari tried to find Tsuki, but she was running around to fast and Thorne's vines were in the way. "Akari!," Tsuki yelled. "Be careful!". Akari looked at Tsuki and started to wonder how she was going about this. "She needs to stab him again! I just need to slow Thorne down a bit so she can!" Akari said to herself. Akari looked at Thorne and figured out a way she could slow him down.

Akari grew her wings out of her back and flew into the air over Thorne's vines. "I'll just shoot some of them down.". Akari flew towards Thorne's vines and prepared to to shoot one of them with a rock arrow...but Thorne caught sight of Akari, and hit her with the very same vine she had tryied to shoot. The vine knocked Akari to the ground and injoired her left wing. "Damn!" she scoffed getting back on her feet slowly. "Look's like i'll have to run instead of flying." she said putting her wings back in her back. She ran back for the same vine and pulled out her bow and rock arrow. She started to aim for the vine, but the pain in her left wing made her left arm a little shakey. Thorne looked at both girls and started to swing his vines around hoping to hit both since he couldn't look at them both at the same time. Akari still trying to get the aim right, thought..."Now that he's swing his vines around mindlessly, i could hit Tsuki by accident. I'll have to make this aim perfect!!".

16. Kryshana

Tsuki noticed Akari had just joined her in the fight. "Where's Taiyoko?" she asked while still dodging. "I don't know! He said he sensed something and he ran the opposite way!" she replied. Thorne was trying to find a way to hit them again. All of a sudden, Tsuki, quickly looked up at Akari. She seemed to be aiming her arrow at her! "Akari...what the hell are you doing!?" she said as one of the arrows hit at her feet. The arrows yet again distracted Tsuki. Thorne seized this opportunity and and stabbed Tsuki's stomach with a needle-point vine. "Gotcha!" he yelled. Tsuki's eyes widened as tears rolled down her cheeks. She fell on her knees gasping for breath. "H-how c-could you...I t-thought...you were good." she whispered. Thorne walked closer to her and held up her head. "It's nothing...you were just simply in my way." he said cooly. He took the vine out of her and Akari saw a hole of blood in her stomach. "Oh no..." she gasped as she flew down to her. "Tsuki!!! Are you alright?!" she yelled. "My dear f-friend..." she said with struggle," take care of this." Tsuki placed a chained locket in the palm of Akari's hand. "It's my family heirloom...it has said that who ever holds this...shall have the strength to fight of evil. Also...t-tell Taiyoko...that I love him." Suddenly...Tsuki took her last breath.

[occ: Taiyoko is the only one who can bring her back alive...]

17. Zealot

Zealot New Member

"Such a touching moment", Thorne said as one of the massive vines he had produced from the ground wrapped itself around Akari's neck, "It almost pains me to end it". Thorne's vine squeezed the life out of Akari and as her face began to change color it lifted her into the air.

"Foolish children, did you honestly think you could beat me? I've lived for longer than any of your professors and I know my limitations, this wound is nothing to me." Just then, strange plant-like fibers stretched from the edges of the wound and pulled the injury together. It was as if Thorne's body gave itself stitches.

"I have to say I was somewhat dissappointed that I didn't get to use my deadly creation on the mountain but seeing as most of the sword mages are present I believe now is the perfect time to implement my belated plan."

Thorne threw a tiny silver ball high into the air and when it reached the peak of the throw he had one of his vines strike it in midair. The ball exploded, sending a thick black cloud across the sky and letting out a small thunder clap.

Bloom sat cross-legged on one of the beds in her and Thorne's room, she waited patiently for her signal to move. A sudden crack of thunder caused her to open her eyes and pull out a large darkened seed from within her shredded leaf cloak. The dark green seed emanated a massive aura and the red veins covering its shell pulsed vigorously. Bloom walked to the center of the room and pulling up the floor placed the seed in the damp soil beneath the school. Bloom placed her hand on the part of the seed that was not covered in dirt and let out a yell as her powers surged into its core.

Thorne turned his gaze toward the school after he detonated his cloud bomb. After only a few seconds a scream was heard and the ground beneath their feet began to rumble. Thorne could feel the hunger, wrath, and power that began to emanate from the school. "It has arrived, and this final stronghold is doomed." Thorne threw Akari to the ground where she skidded a few feet before coming to a halt. She gasped for air and large bruises now surrounded her neck. "My creation will tear your school apart from the inside out, and as it does it will ensnare and absorb the auras and souls of everyone inside; students, teachers, none will escape it save for myself and my Bloom." Thorne smiled as the ground beneath him shook and after a few seconds the same agonizing bellow sounded from the heart of the school just as it had done once before on the side of Sakeido's mountain.

"I'm through wasting my time." Thorne reached over and unfurled his Manriki-Gusari from his left arm. He then turned and with startling speed, that was partailly aided by the grass beneath his feet, rushed straight towards Tobias and Athena. <Tai-Kami is strong but she knows I am stronger, I will deal with the two delinquients while she finishes with Kaiyon>.

18. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

She had enough. Tai Kami ignored Athenna's attacks. She knew she was a capable student...but there was still so much for her to learn.
    Being a senior student, Tobias could have been a match. But she had already set traps.
    She toyed with them for a bit. As the battle went on, she grew tired and impatient. She cast a spell to bind them both were they were standing.
    It may have taken a while to get them both to the binding spots, but she knew it was worth the time.
    Not long after, she walked over to her next vitctim. Now that no one was standing in her way, she could finish hi off as soon as possible.

Tai Kami chuckled as she saw the chaos that Thorne was unleashing. It was her time to finish Kaiyon off. She looked at him and drew her weapon.
    "And now....the final Sword Mage.....will die" she said to herself.
    She got ready for a second, and dealt her final blow on Kaiyon's chest....

However, had it not been for Katsuke's late timing, she wouldn't have hit his right arm.
    She stopped in what was supposed to be her moment of glory, and as she turned around, she could not believe what her old student was holding in her hand.
    It was a sword, and imbedded in it was the symbol of the Royal Sword Mages, those who were meant only to be the Elders' last line of defense.
    He pointed his sword towards her and yelled..."Get away from my student...Tai-Kami"
    She was relieved, as she was so confident that her former student stood no chance against her. But deep inside her was fear..."How is he a Royal Sword Mage?....I trained him in the darkest of arts privately, and he told the Elders of it...how....HOW?" she thought.
    She didn’t care anymore...she knew that she would need not see him after this day. She pointed her blade towards him and then set her hand back...ready to fight. She ran as fast as she can, using anger and relying on her Dark Arts to fuel her in this battle....as she always did.

She was no match for Katsuke. He simply moved out of her way with lightning-like speed and set his sword firmly to were she was running through.
    As she ran, she felt the blade's energy as it tore through her body. She didn’t stop running. Her body just flew and rolled across the floor until it came to a stop.
    "I loved you" he whispered as a tear rolled down his face.

It was now his duty to stop Thorne. Cutting the almost-dead Kaiyon down, he drew a potion from his bag and gave it to him.
    "Hopefully this works well with you..."

19. Kagome_Akari

Kagome_Akari New Member

Akari felt her neck. Scratches circled around her neck. "Ouch.....Damn him. How could we all be so blind?" she thought. Suddenly as Akari tried to stand...the ground began to vibrate, fiercly knocking her down again. She stared into the grass and thought "I'm not going to die. .....Not now, Tsuki asked me to do something and i entend to do it. .....She was my.....my....friend.".

Her body was badly injured and she didn't move as fast as she wanted...but she didn't let that effect her much. She stood and limped towards Tsuki's breathless body. "Tsuki, i will forfill your wishes, okay?". Akari sat at Tsuki's side and looked at her, "Tsuki..please....you have to wake up...please.". Tears rolled down Akari's cheeks and she immedately wanted revenge. Akari turned away from Tsuki's body, "I don't think my body can take much more of this fighting. I'll have to go get Taiyoko...and tell him about Tsuki. She looked out to the mountain and she could barely see everyone fighting and someone had just got knocked off the mountain. Akari still had feelings for Kaiyon and hoped that he could live through all of this.

Akari waisted no time going into the vibrating building. She looked at all the rushing people running around and screaming. "TAIYOKO!!" Akari screamed with her hands cupped around her mouth. She ran and ran in search of Taiyoko screaming his name. "Damn! where the hell is he?!" she said. She didn't give up and decided to go up to the doom rooms, where there was the most vibration was and a bright green light was coming from Thorne and Bloom's room. Akari stepped slowly toward the door, "Huh?......what's in....here?".

20. Zealot

Zealot New Member

Akari stepped into the room not knowing what she was about to see. Her eyes dialated to adjust to the dim green glow of the room. A strange fog like the one that covered the mountain also seemed to be slowly billowing out of the room and into the surrounding hallways. Unbeknownst to Akari was the fact that the evil plant's vines and roots had already spread through the entire school's foundation and many of the school's walls now hid its bloodthirsty tendrils.

The room had a dim green glow and, surprisingly, many of the plants that had covered its walls were still intact. Many of these plants gave off a kind of bio-luminesance which was the only source of light in the room (the green glow). The floor had caved away in a kind of circle save for only a few massive roots that extended from a kind of ball at the center of the room. Akari stepped into theroom to get a better look but before she could turn around and continue her search for Taiyoko she heard a woman's voice behind her. A very young voice that was unsurprisingly familiar. "Step into my parlor said the spider to the fly." Suddenly, dozens of very thin almost weblike vines exploded from the surrounding walls and wrapped around Akari's arms, legs, waist, and neck.

"So you went looking for the arrogant young half-demon did you? Thorne told me you would, you or that little Tsuki girl. He's been watching all of you for days and he knows all your little secrets and weaknesses. That's why he let you live, so you would come to me and to our little masterpiece." Bloom stood up from her kneeling position at the center of the strange behemoth of a plant. Her smile could be seen amid the eerie glow of the room and a strange twinkle occurred at the bottom of her right eye as she lifted her hand towards Akari. The tendrils began digging into Akari's flesh, like little worms burrowing into her skin and branching out like weeds. The pain was no doubt unbearable but Bloom had a job to do while her Thorne took care of the dangerous students. With a flick of her wrist the tendrils dragged Akari closer to the center of the trap. Akari let out a blood curtling scream, it wasn't from the pain of the constantly digging tendrils but the sight at the bottom of the trap.
    Beneath the roots and epicenter upon which Bloom was now standing was an incredibly deep pit. Human sized holes dotted the sides of the pit and every few seconds one of Sakeido High's students would slide out of one of the many holes, covered in slime and those blood red tendrils, and fall to the bottom of the pit where Akari could hear and just make out a strange splash.

"Most of Sakeido's students are being pulled into the very walls and floors of the school as we speak where they are swallowed by our trap's many throats and then land in its stomach. You wandered into the lovely nest I created for it so you will have te privelage of being dropped straight into the behemoth's stomach rather than having to slowly slide through one of the many poison filled throats of our trap. It was nice getting to meet you Akari but I'm afraid your soul and Aura are going to be swallowed up, just like everyone else in this school....Goodbye."

Bloom made a gesture with her hand and the tendrils dug deeper into Akari's body as they slid her towards the top of the trap's mighty gut. Akari would be dropped into a pit of seering digestive plant juices and half-digested student corpses in a matter of seconds.

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.