Samurai X *spoilers*

Discussion in 'Rurouni Kenshin' started by Inu-loves-Kago, May 13, 2003.

1. Yonaki

Yonaki New Member

*Wishing it would spread across Kansas* I havn't heard about this in Kansas so I wasn't sure. Maybe, 'cuz few people don't know what anime is. They watch it, but don't know it an anime. *Went back to wishing it would spread across Kansas*

2. Inu-loves-Kago

Inu-loves-Kago New Member

Awwww, arigatou DistantSamurai-san. I'm glad I have a respected opinion. It makes me feel all important. ^_~

Okay. I found the URL for those curious as to what state it's on: Click here to find out what state it's going into. So far from what I read Philedalphia (sp?) has it. You can demand it though by e-mailing your cable company via the webasite. It's so cool that they help you to e-mail you local service provider.

3. Yonaki

Yonaki New Member

I was just at that site and it's no where near of getting into Kansas . I try the demand, but there's was a stupid error. I'll have to try tomorrow. (Gotta find more friends that like anime that live in kansas.) *Went back to wishing and hopping*

4. Inu-loves-Kago

Inu-loves-Kago New Member

Yeah I got the same thing. :confused: I even tried the fax and nothing. I hope they fix that problem. Until then I'll just get friends to visit that site and try their luck at getting them to get the channel.

5. Yonaki

Yonaki New Member

My friend is not visiting the site! I'll try to get her to visit it. I know! I'll tell her if she help me with the request maybe she'll get the channel and watch Samurai X (She luv that show). My friends haven't been e-mailing me. They better have a good excuse this time, but you guys here at M2A luv me right? Sure you do. *Went to go e-mail friends and hopping she reply*

Ja ne!

6. UFOtaku

UFOtaku Wachu loorkin at?!

*Screams Crazily and Jumps Around* YES!!! It's coming to Houston!! XD

Months of demanding pays off!

7. Yonaki

Yonaki New Member

Lucky you. *Went o find friend and choke her till she help with the demanding*

8. Hitokiri_Gensai

Hitokiri_Gensai Gunslinger Girl

9. Chi

Chi New Member

Wonder if time waner cable will cary it now that it coming to houston.