Anime Samuraj Fight!

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Teddz, May 10, 2003.

?

Samuraj Fight!

1. Samuraj Jack

13 vote(s)
    18.3%
  2. Himura Kenshin

58 vote(s)
    81.7%
  1. minjigga

minjigga New Member

wow samurai jack is such a good show. i really like how the art and backgrounds are done. very good.
    buut..in a fight?? hahah..the answer is simple. although jack is good, kenshin ownz all.

2. Hitokiri_Gensai

Hitokiri_Gensai Gunslinger Girl

*laughs* im totally for Kenshin. i absolutly hate Samurai jack...it HAS NO PLOT. besides all that Kenshin is anime intertwined with some of the most interesting of all japanese history while jack...well yeah...it takes place in the futrue for god sake...thats such a load of ...

3. Naru

Naru New Member

Well.. I don't know who the heck this odd Jack character is ^^;; but from watching Kenshin. I know he could beat anyone, I mean heh the guy gets up after being practially dead. He's immortal! lmao! He's the greatest and from hearing basically who this Jack guy is...yeah I still say Kenshin ^^;;;.

4. Gohan_Darkmoor

Gohan_Darkmoor New Member

Is this even a necessary question? Okay, Samurai Jack is a halfway decent show, and I watch it quite a bit, but think about it! The only thing Jack ever fights are friggin robots! Or that Big blue dude guarding the time portal. Kenshin could have sooooo owned that guy. And think about it, Jack doesn't seem to have any finesse in his attacks. All he does is quickly swing his sword around. Kenshin does that, and he has the almighty Hiten Mitsurugi style of sword martial arts. Kenshin defeats not robots, but masterful samurais, assassins, ninjas, just to name a few. AND HE ALWAYS WINS! Jack would soooooo get owned by Kenshin. I mean Jack would get owned by Sanosuke!

5. Yonaki

Yonaki New Member

Kenshin of course! Samurai Jack is really stupid, but Kenshin is waaaaaaaayyyyy cooler.

~* Ja Ne *~ ^_~

6. lilmizkong

lilmizkong New Member

I vote kenshin ^_^x

7. rauko_ganwethrin

rauko_ganwethrin New Member

i think that kenshin is way better. hes cool, the story line is better, the art is better, the charecters are better, and well...kenshins just better!

8. kawaii_turkey

kawaii_turkey New Member

well kenshin is hot THAT IS what i think
    so he is sooooooooo much better

9. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

Well, since Jack is clearly seen repeatedly being strong enough to cut through friggin' robots, thats a point for skill.

As for technique, he HAS to swing his sword around like that. Robots dont have the same weaknesses as a human and hence a technique may not even do anything to them.

And to people who say things like "Kenshin is just better! Art is pretty!" or "Kenshin wins because he is hotter", this isn't a beauty contest or popularity contest. Get out. That goes for people who don't even have at least some idea of both sides capabilities aside from hearsay.

Yeah, heaven forbid that something halfway unrealistic occurs in a cartoon!

10. Fushigi Rockna

I guess that means I should leave too, eh Neph?

Ah who cares, they both talk funny anyways.

11. darkmagiciangrl

darkmagiciangrl New Member

Kenshin, he's hot.lol,please don't think I'm crazy.Hell, I like Sm too, along w/ HK,YGO,ect. :rolleyes: true SB is gay y do u think he wanted to be in the same bed asSW? I know this from a friend, she's a total fan;) by the way I need more emails!AHA (Yugi's laugh):)

12. username

username New Member

??

i'm a fan of sam jack and i think its a cool show so i think that he would win. now i'm not saying that kenshin is a bad show its just that i'm simply not a fan.LAte!!

13. HeavyPowerMetal

HeavyPowerMetal New Member

I haven't seen samurai jack but I would vote for kenshin anyway

14. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

"Hi! I havent seen what both sides are capable of and thus am incapable of forming an opinion worth anything in a versus debate, but I'm going to vote for the one I have seen because I'm a mindless drone who can't admit that his favorite could ever possibly lose!"

15. HeavyPowerMetal

HeavyPowerMetal New Member

so u say that I aint allowed to tell what I think about this huh,
    I never said anything about that the one I voted for couldn't loose

complain all u want about things that Ive never written

I havent had the chance to watch samurai jack but after what I have read about the show, not just here, then I think that Kenshin would win in a fight

16. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

About the only thing we've established is that Jack has extreme strength and endurance and that Kenshin has a speed edge.

I mean, you need to give -reasons-. Just saying "I havent seen this, but I'll decide against it anyway" could be like saying "I dont know what Americas nuclear weaponry is like, but I'll flip them off anyway."

Of course, it could also be like saying "I dont know what Canadas nuclear weaponry is like, but I'll flip them off anyway" but thats beside the point.

If I had the tech for it at the moment I'd get some screen caps and provide a real analysis, however at the moment I cant. :(

17. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

Re: what happened?

I voted for Ruroun Kenshin and forgot to post.
    :p

18. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

I think Kenshin will win, he is much much stronger, and he has many techniques. I believe that their fight will be kind of long, i.e 10 mins?

19. Trigun_Vash

Trigun_Vash New Member

Kenshin would win soooo easlly plus he is the the ????? man slayer dont know how to spell that word and dont what to look like an idot doing it

20. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

Himura " Battousai " Kenshin