Schools and Tecniques From Rurouni kenshin

Discussion in 'Rurouni Kenshin' started by Hitokiri_Gensai, Mar 28, 2003.

1. UFOtaku

UFOtaku Wachu loorkin at?!

Can't say I know much about vietnam, but India, China, Japan, and Arabia are what I know most about, (excluding teh middle ages). Japanese history I've loved as long as I can remember, I started teh sword when I was about 5, maybe late 4.

I fell in love with anime at about 10, and I supposedly knew everything about anime, so when I was browsing teh net with my friends, I found a Kenshin wallpaper... an anime I actually didn't know! It was Kaoru and Kenshin, and it was kinda bad, cuz thier eyes looked funky. So my friends are like, "Doa, you knwo everythign! What anime is that?"

I still laugh at my response: "Uh... it's about this Irish guy with a sword who moved to Japan to start a laundry business (Kenshin), and that's his blind sister, who he came to save (Kaoru)!"

So I set out with a burning hate to find out about this anime that dare defy me which I did not know of. And, so... I found Kenshin, what would be my obsession for years to come.

2. Hitokiri_Gensai

Hitokiri_Gensai Gunslinger Girl

*laughs* thats quite an interesting way to try to interpret kenshin ^_^x;;;

3. UFOtaku

lol, yeah, btu Kenshin COULD be Irish, you know... and he is really good at doing laundry.

Oh, and thats another thing... his hair is red... everyone defines him with his scar, but don't you think his red hair and blue eyes would be a bit more noticabe in feudal Japan? ^_^

4. DistantSamurai

DistantSamurai New Member

Actually although it was very very very rare some japanese people would be born with a very dark red colored hair...and his eyes are violet which is mostly used in Anime to show personality as a strong fighter...

5. UFOtaku

Oh wow, I didn't know about teh violet eyes part. Dark red is close to brown, so its not taht surprising, although it was mostly solid black.

Also some Jap people are born with silver hair (not albinos ^_^)

6. DistantSamurai

DistantSamurai New Member

yes it was very rare but it happened...actually when my aunt died her daughter was in such greif she started to get silver strands of hair everywhere in her once beautiful raven colored hair...unlike most of my family i have spent too much time out or something but my hair is very very dark brown with a hint of red in its color...and my eyes are pretty weird as well...i take after my father's eyes cause i have dark dark dark brown eyes and a light blue rim aruond it...weird i kno!o0