Creative Writing Shamanic Princess Fan-Fic

Discussion in 'Written Arts' started by Karmi, Aug 12, 2003.

1. Karmi

Karmi New Member

This is a story based on the 5 or 6 OAV Sereis of Shamanic Princess. It is an anime. I hope you enjoy it so far. I wil post more later.

Shamanic Princess

Story Line of Past: Sent to Earth by the Elder, Tiara must recover the mystical Throne Of Yord, the source of power for the Guardian World. She is accompanied by her faithful ferret partner, Japolo, who can create stasis fields that stop time to allow her to search unhindered. Tiara seeks out the outlaw Kagetsu, her former love and the one who stole the Throne of Yord.
    The Throne of Yord is the center of all power in the Guardian World. It requires Neutralizers to maintain and control its' power. Neutralizers have the ability to negate other people's magic, as well as borrow them. Both Kagetsu and his sister Sarah are Neutralizers.
    Disguised as a schoolgirl, Tiara discovers that her rival, Lena, is already there. Lena and her partner Leon were sent ahead of Tiara to recover the Throne Of Yord. But Kagetsu has convinced Lena to assist him with finding his sister Sarah. Now Tiara has begun to have mysterious dreams wherein Sarah, a friend since childhood, speaks to her giving her a clue as to what her true purpose is.

2. Karmi

Karmi New Member

The story that was just posted was the story line to the Shamanic Princess Series. This Fan-Fic takes place after it. Here it is.

Introduction
    After Gaining back the Throne of Yord, Tiara's unknown-younger sister, Saphin was summoned to the world of Honoro, a close realm that was similar to Yord. She was summoned by the four great celestials of time and if she did not complete her mission, the world itself would parish. She posses the same powers of her sister some a bit weaker, and unknown-spirit powers that basically is forcing rainbow mystic at an opponent.
    Saphin has a magical partner to aid her on her quest; this Ferret is the brother of Japolo but has a bit weaker powers then him since he is younger brother. His name is Kawer. He will aid Saphin in anyway he can and use his magic wisely.

3. Karmi

Karmi New Member

She was sent to that realm to recover a mystic dark gem that had been turned evil by an evil sorcerer name Thoughat. She must return home and confront to her sister to help her activate its magical law so that evil shall turn good again.
    Her rival is a girl named Drystal and her brother Homro, they wish to help the sorcerer and send evil forces to attack Saphin. Also, they posses’ great magic of the seven elements: Earth, Fire, Wind, Water, Lighting, Darkness, and Light. Can she survive?

4. Karmi

Karmi New Member

Black Lavender Dragon

Saphin dropped lower and lower through what seemed the night sky. But that was in possible she thought, for she could not see the ground, even with her keen eye. She had awoken here and had not known where she was. < At least I don’t have Amnesia she though> she pinched herself wondering if she was still in a deep sleep like trance or something mystic like that. “Ouch!” she exclaimed pinching herself. She was not in a dream. She sighed and wondered where she was.

5. Karmi

Karmi New Member

As she fell ever lower, the sky or portal like dimension seemed to get bluer. Noticing this fascinating sporadic change, she looked down cautiously out of curiosity. It looked as though ahead there would be something to land on. She wanted to use her magic to smooth her fall but she had already tried to use it to get out and it power did not work her. <It’s worth a try she thought. > She mumbled “ Otai, Monkona.” and hovered, stopping as soon as she was about to hit the object with full force. <Phew> thought Saphin.

6. Karmi

Karmi New Member

She had landed on a patch of fresh, newly watered, luscious green grass. She looked around her and saw that her body had passed through the portal and out into a different world or Realm of some kind. She looked up searching for the portal, which now turned blackish-purple and disappeared into the sky. She looked around. North of her was a dead haunted forest of some kind, at least that’s what it appeared to be. South lied an undead wasteland. She looked to her feet being disappointed by the sites. She noticed she was standing on the only bit of natural plant life there, a circle of grass, but not even enough to lie in. She looked off in the distance to her west side and saw a beautiful, Tall, Glamorous Palace fit for royalty. She looked south and saw a menacing black flying figurine of some sort. It was heading her direction fast. She ran towards the West Palace as fast as she could.

7. Karmi

Karmi New Member

All of the movement in here hips made her ferret friend, Kawer, awake.
    “ Why are you running saphin? You woke me up.” Asked Kawer. “Look behind me!” said Saphin increasing her speed.
    Puzzled he turned around in curiosity. He saw the black flying figure move closer and closer increasing its’ own speed.
    “I shall help you saphin.” he said.
    Kawer tail went straight up into the air and Time froze but they were the only ones moving. Saphin turned around seeing the dragon frozen in the powerful bonds of time. She placed her hands parallel from each other and shadow ball appeared with a ritual signal on its energy shell.

8. Karmi

Karmi New Member

She fired it with immense force and blasted the dragon that flew back. She started to run again, aware that Kawer was holding time using his strong magic.
    Once they were a good 900 feet away, Kawer released time and let it flow normally once again. The dragon was knocked out from being hit by the Shadow ball multiple times but in different dimensions of time. Saphin entered the closed gate leading to the villa by hovering over it. But as she did, 5 guards approached her, lances up to her neck.

9. Karmi

Karmi New Member

“I mean no harm, honestly, I swear, I just needed to go somewhere fro shelter because there is a black dr- she said rushing until she was cut off.
    “A black Lavender dragon?! The guard exclaimed to her left. “We must stop it!” The gate swung open and the five ran out carelessly leaving Saphin their. Puzzled, but careless, she thanked Kawer for the help against the dragon, and they entered the castle.

10. Karmi

Karmi New Member

As she entered, her head immediately swung around looking for any guards. Not spotting any she moved forward silent and cautiously through the stone corridor. Moving swiftly she heard footsteps in the distance. Saphin immediately swung around the corner for cover. She heard a voice and then another;
    “When shall we evacuate?” asked an old sonorous voice.
    “I approximately two minutes.” Answered a higher young voice “The dragon will take care of the king and most definitely cause Master Thoughat to win and end this holy, bloody battle. And if the king tries to escape we will have dryst-.”

11. Karmi

Karmi New Member

The man stopped talking and began to walk towards Saphin. Sensing his presence, she placed her hands flat together, and using the fore and middle fingers she cast a magic that allowed her to be cloaked in the shadows. As the man’s head pasted the corner, she faded from site a fast as darkness can travel. His friend caught up to him and they left silently, the footsteps fading through the halls.

12. Karmi

Karmi New Member

A thought of relief entered Saphin mind and she moved on to the throne room. Surprisingly no gods were at the doors. She creaked open the humongous oak door and on the stone floor lays five dead soldiers covered in read puddles. Taking this as a pre-caution, Saphin allowed ferret to see what’s going on from the inside of her pocket.
    “Be ready to use some magic ferret’ she told him and he nodded his head in agreement. They peeked behind the throne and spotted what seemed an underground passageway of some sort. Saphin ducked quietly, and crawled through the passage. When she arrived at the other side she saw the king tied up and two people talking in the corner. They were talking about when to leave the building, one was male, the other a female. The voices sounded familiar.

13. Karmi

Karmi New Member

“Do those voices sound familiar to you?” whispered saphin to Kawer.
    “Yes they sound like Drystal and Homoro”
    Whispered Kawer back. “What are they doing here?”
    “I don’t know but we have to rescue the king. Why don’t you unbind those ropes and make him follow you out side. Get him into that dead forest before the dragon attacks. I will distract them. Please, go quickly.” She hissed. Kawer bent his head in sorrow for he wished to fight but he followed his duty as Saphin approached the two dark figures in the dim light. She cleared her throat and both figures swung around.

14. Karmi

Karmi New Member

“What are you to doing here?” she asked out of curiosity and in a bit of teasing way. Homoro readied his hand to blast something but his sister stopped him.
    “Let us speak first Homoro.” Ordered Drystal. “What do you want and how’d you get here?” She asked in a snotty voice.
    “Oh see, you guys are working for the dark side right?” saphin chuckled. “Knuckle heads.” She said rolling her eyes.
    “Shut up!” screamed Drystal the second the king and Kawer were crawling out of the passage. Drystal shot a lighting ball at saphin who easily dodged. Saphin then flipped and shot a shadow ball at both of them, who created a shield and countered the attack. Saphin caught her own shadow ball and disintegrated it. Then she cast: “Oh Magic of Necromicron, send forth mighty shadow locked warriors at my command!” Four dark beasts with red glaring eyes froze Homoro and Drystal with fear. They finally came to their senses and fought them off. As each shadow disappeared, Saphin got closer and closer to the end of the passage.

15. Karmi

Karmi New Member

Once Saphin stood upright, she sealed them in using a ritual hand movement to create a dark barrier around the exit and ran through the halls and out the castle doors. She was to far for her enchantment to still be powered by her so Saphin new from common sense that they had mostly likely already escaped. She ran towards the dead forest, which was quite easy to see through since all the trees were dead.

16. Karmi

Karmi New Member

She spotted the king and Kawer within a clearing ahead. Edging them to move forth quicker, they both and while Saphin caught up to them. After a bit of running, she heard a screech from behind her and saw the so-called Lavender Black dragon circling them from high above.
    “We need to hide form the dragon, you’re highness, do you know where a thick healthy forest is located?” she asked impatiently.

17. Karmi

Karmi New Member

“Follow me. “ he said bravely. “And quick.”
    “Saphin, I will distract the dragon while you two make it in the forest, don’t worry, I shall be back.” Stated Kawer running off.
    Saphin wished him luck as her and the king made it to the healthy forest entrance. They hid in a log and awaited the ferret arrival
    Kawer ran through the forest silently and was looking for the highest tree to climb. Once he found it and ran up it’s trunk, he concentrated his magic hard on the dragon. He tried this several times before reaching his target and freezing it within time. Swirling his finger, he caused a travel portal to appear. It swallowed the dragon and he stopped his ancient magic.

18. Karmi

Karmi New Member

Breathing hard he ran back to the forest and found the log they were hiding within. He fell the moment he was within trunk, and fainted.
    “That must mean he took care of the dragon.” Explained Saphin to the king. She picked him up, kissed him and set him down. “Now I must explain what is going on than you can go you’re highness.” Stated saphin. “By the way, what is you’re name?” she asked curiously.
    “Galamadr” he said proudly. “Now explain.”

19. Karmi

Karmi New Member

The Haunted Forest

<Well, lets start out simple and slowly work our way up. > Thought Saphin. She cleared her throat and began to speak:
    “Hello” she began. “ My name is Saphin, sister of Tiara the Shamanist. She does not know I am her sister, but I hope she will find out by meeting me someday in the near future. We both posses shamanic powers, but I also posses the rainbow mystic. We each have a ferret assigned to help us in battles. They are like a witch’s familiar. Mine, as you know, is named Kawer. Kawer is the younger brother of her ferret named japolo. Though they both posses strong time magic, my ferret, Kawer, also posses’ rainbow mystic. Together we make a strong team and hope t save things that will have importance to us.”

20. Karmi

Karmi New Member

She paused a moment to let the information she just said sink into the kings brain.
    “No how I got here is a different story. I awoke falling through a portal of some sort. Just straight falling.”
    The king interrupted:“ Why didn’t you wield you’re magic?”
    “I tried, but it seemed to be blocked and impossible to use. Once I was done falling, I landed here in this mysterious land. It turned to see that dragon chasing me. I blasted it and ran towards the castle. Floating over the gates, I told the guards of the dragon. They let me be so I walked into the castle to investigate, to see where I was, and why I was sent here. While I was wondering to the throne room, I heard two voices, one old and one young. They were talking about the dragon and how it was going to kill you.