Creative Writing Shamanic Princess Fan-Fic

Discussion in 'Written Arts' started by Karmi, Aug 12, 2003.

1. Karmi

Karmi New Member

They said that their master, named throughat I believe, would win this eternal war. I guessed they had sensed me, so I hid and they stopped talking and passed through the remainder of the corridor. I entered the throne room and spied the dead knights lying helpless on the ground. I peaked in the back of the throne and crawled through to the secret room. I saw you tied up and two figures talking thing the corner. I had recognized their voices, so I knew who they were. I distracted them while Kawer here led you into the forest. I guess they must have got away, but the dragon was still heading over. As you know, kawer, dealt with the dragon and this is here where we are now. So what’s you’re story” she asked?

2. Karmi

Karmi New Member

“Allow me to properly introduce my self.’ He said elegantly. “I am King Galamadr of the land of Honoro. I have a daughter named Salina who was kidnapped by the evil sorcerer named throughat. She posses magic of astronomy, like her mother did but I did not. My two old right hand men, the two you were speaking about, are named Trowan and Ranon. I figured, after a few weeks they were against me. I decided to ignore it until my daughter was kidnapped. After that I did not trust anyone. Today they told me they were going on a stroll through the castle, them knowing the dragon and the other two elemental sorcerers were to attack. From the information you have displayed to me, I have found they were against working and me for my evil brother Throuhghat. The two sorcerers broke into the castle before you came upon us, being let in by Trowan and Ranon, using the dragon as a distraction.

3. Karmi

Karmi New Member

At least that’s what they told me. They killed my top five knights trying to defend me. I retreated back to the secret room and they took me as a prisoner. Then you came, as it says in the legends, and saved me. Now we are here.”
    He came to an abrupt Holt, and then continued, taking a few breaths in-between.

4. Karmi

Karmi New Member

“As for you, you were sent here by the four celestials of time. It is legend that you will save my daughter along with the land, if you succeed that is. Otherwise, you’re mission for now is to save my daughter and save the land. Shall you do it? I know it is a large request, but it is you7’re destiny and you must save the fate of this land.’ He finished, begging.

5. Karmi

Karmi New Member

Saphin was startled by this information. It was fascinating to know that she was motioned in some type of legend. Thinking it over, she spoke proudly saying.
    “Dear king, I accept” quickly adding “As long as Kawer allows it.” She giggled as he awoke rubbing his soft furry head. “

6. Karmi

Karmi New Member

Please tell me you're questions and commets here. I will post more later. Thanks! ^-^!