Debate Should a minor be charged...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Aiko, Feb 26, 2004.

1. Aiko

Aiko New Member

Ah, I must not have mentioned this, but there was a suicide note at home. It may not matter much to any of you, though.
    ~~

Even though my voice is nothing campared to politics and pretty much any other person in this world, I will keep protesting against many more things that will happen in the years to come. I admitt, I am only a toy for this world to play with, and many of my views of this world are far from normal. Also, eventually I will have to rely upon the people of the law, but I will not like it. I have my own reasons for being disgusted with the police... I believe Neph knows exactly what I speak of, and I know that the truth will not come out, for only the people closest to me believe that I spoke the truth.

I wish I had the guts to stop what happened on the 22nd, yet I am only a coward. Also, I have no power in the position of that process... Forgive me for really even bringing any of you into my own mess.

2. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

...For a second I thought I somehow got a mention in his suicide note. O_O

Anyway, what do you mean I'd know what you're talking about?

3. deathfly

deathfly New Member

.. suicide has a reason.. he'll probably kill himself before he gets to trial if he was that serious... something I understand.. I helped so many people to not want to kill themselves. it just makes me frown to see that much hate. the jail won't change him, some people go there just to learn how to become a better drug dealer. our jails are full... why do they have a law if some people can get a different thing happen to them.. or exceptions.. they shouldn’t throw him in jail.. just get him some help.........get him a psychologest... not a trial..not jail... I pity the kid.... there are people that get away with murder and he gets thrown in jail for wanting his own life to end.. ... plus .. a gun doesn’t help .. the weapon in general pisses me off....30 years.. its excessive.. just get him help..Hey add me to your petition..peace..

4. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

THis does not make you a coward. I'm sure many specially trained experts are still afraid of a gun. You would have to be a fool not to fear something that can shoot a peice of lead faster then the speed of sound. I'd be terified in your position and i'm sure everybody else would.

5. Aiko

Aiko New Member

I'll just Pm you. I'd rather not let the entire world know.

True, guns terrify me, and I did manage to have a panic attack that day. But I could have prevented all that was to happen. I've done it before, only the person had a knife, not a gun.