Trigun Should there be a Trigun game?

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Yellow_13, Apr 27, 2004.

1. coldhearted

coldhearted Queen of Randomness

That would be really cool if they had a Trigun video game. And just think what if it was just like the anime or continues from where the anime leaves off. Huh what do you think of that idea? ( silence ) Fine shoot down every idea I come up with. :( Just kidding :D .

1 person likes this.
  2. Seishin

Seishin Guest

I know what you mean. Yu-Gi-Oh! is not the first, nor the last. Remeber FMA:And The Broken Angel, now there's another game that only super adicted fans will like....

But who knows, hopefuly this game WILL be made....like in a long time maybe...but still, i have my hopes up on this games, and wish that they would not screw this anime game up....

-Seishin

3. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

some games will be screwed up no matter what you do. and then they'll be too late to take it back. but still, a trigun game might be worth buying as long as it doesnt turn out like the inuyasha game, horrible graphics, at least from what i saw.

me- "Nothings perfect"

1 person likes this.
  4. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Hey, as long as the gameplay is good, and they show anime cinematics, i'm all for it. Seeing a new side of trigun is always good!

-Seishin

5. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

True, then Ill take into consideration of buying it. I bought the FMA game for the new cinematics as well, so I wouldn't complain about some Trigun extras.

- K

6. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

ummm still the problem of gameplay if you be Vash you can't kill people that would get annoying but maybe a Trigun game could work if you got to choose the character you wanted to be like you could be Vash the stampede
    ,Knives,Legato,or Wolf Wood then the game could work from each of the characters different views abilitys and so forth thats what i think anyways.

7. VampireHunterX

VampireHunterX New Member

honestly i would have to gisagree, in my oppinion a trigun game would not be a waste.I think it would probably make someone happy, thats what i think.

1 person likes this.