RPG Sakeido High School 2 Sign-Up Thread (Now Open)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kaiyon, Sep 3, 2005.

1. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

The story of the Sword Paladin Sakeido is now known completly throughout the world. And its story became known more as one day, not very long ago, an Advance Graduate had entered High School once more.
    Not long after, the school had fallen into the grasp of an evil Plant demon/shadowist hybrid called Thorne, and his partner Bloom.
    They wrecked havok among the school and their so called partners, including the undercover teacher, Tai Kami.
    Thorne's attack was held off by the surviving students, but the Advance Graduate made the ultimate sacrifice, and ended up destroying the Shadowist Hybrids that day...only to have dissapeared along with them.

Ten years after the attack on Sakeido was destroyed in the battle that is now commemorated "Sakeido vs. Shadowists", the school has been rebuilt and is under the rule of its new principal, Katsuke Inaba, whom used his fundings after giving up on researching what had happened to his former student.
    The rest of the students' whereabouts are not known, but some became teachers as others became Sword Mages.

One year after the completion of the new school, a letter was sent to all the Battle Training Schools in the world, and each school was to give one or two of its students the letter with the following message:

"You are invited to attend the Grand Re-Opening of Sakeido High School. You must only bring one piece of clothing as uniforms will be provided for you. You must not reveal to your friends or family where you are going, and are to be here by September 29.
    You need only show up and new fighting equipment will be provided for you. If you have a weapon you seek to bring, please turn it in at the front office in the main building.
    I, Principal Inaba, will be waiting your arrival/s on that day in the Opening Ceremony.

Signed- K. Inaba"

As usual, post character profiles in this sister thread. Aspects required for your character are the same as the last RPG.
    Thank you for reading, and if you do, sigining up.

- Kaiyon

2. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Character posting requirements 4.0

Update!!!
    Since i dont want you all to go through the trouble of copying, pasting and erasing, Ive made a sign-up sheet to make things easier.

Name:
    Race:(Human/Demon/Half-breed/other)
    Style:
    Weapon:
    Appearance: (Can be a description or a photo, just like on Sakeido I.)

Personality: (Try to emphasize a bit on this. This is what gives the character life, and what gives the players some knowledge to know what affetcs your character.)

Love Life:
    Virtues:
    Faults:

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The following is an example (and one of my characters) of how to fill in a character sign-up for this RPG.(NOTE: Any requests or suggestions can be made on a PM too.)

Name: (Principal) Katsuke Inaba
    Race: Human
    Style: Sword Mage
    Weapon: Aqua Sword
    Appearance: Tall, with black hair and blue eyes and mid-tan skin. Phisically fit and muscular, though the clothes he wears dont make him look very strong.
    Personality: Very strict when it comes to training, Katsuke is often found at the Gymnasium building section where he either trains the students, or watches some sparring matches. Although he doesent speak much about himself, he has a great history behind him. After giving up on his research of his former student's dissapearance, he funded the Project of building a new and bigger Sakeido High School.
    Hates: Paperwork.
    Love Life: As luch would have it, Katsuke ended up marrying the former principal of the old Sakeido, Hakkaido. She now teaches a class herself. They barely talk in public.
    Virtues: A perfect strategist in the battlefield.
    Faults: Often distracted easly.

Please remeber to fill all these qualities out. This will let the players know a lot more about your character.
    Thank you for your time.

- Kaiyon (GM)

3. Kryshana

Kryshana Dont try to understand me

YAY!!! A Sequal!!! I'm definetely joining! Fun fun!!! ^_^
    -------------------------------------------------------
    Name: Rini Mashima

Race:Half-Cat Demon

Style: Ninjitsu and Elemental(Dark) Magic

Weapon: two short swords and a shurikens

Appearance: (will post a picture later) ... about 5'2", thin frame, C-cup, light-blue hair that falls below the chin, heart shaped face, round pink eyes, big black cat ears and tail, has neatly kept claws, light freckles on cheeks, fangs are visible in the corners of her mouth when she smiles...

Personality: she's super shy and senstive...not one to get close to others, she's quick and stealthy, she's extremely loyal towards her friends, she's the type of person everyone wants to hang around with...but hates being in the center of attention, strong-willed, EXTREMELY competitive, and determined to learn all she can so she could be the ultimate elemental ninjamaster...she also has a hard time trusting other people since she had a rough childhood....

Hates: Being put on the spot, arrogant and cruel people, bullying...

Love Life: Though most guys are attracted to her cool nature, she has a hard time trusting guys because of the fear of being hurt...

Virtues: Quick and flexible in the battle field...she's stealthy so keep candy out of sight.

Faults: Her obsession with candy, she might steal it...and easily distracted

Historty: Had lost both parents in a fire when she was very young, she had no siblings or other relatives, she was raised by her Sensei when parents died...he found her alone in a forest; she had only made a few friends who were her sensei's students and she was also taught by him...he specialized in Ninja-style fighting. She loved her Sensei like if he was her own father and was the only person she was close to...since she has a hard time trusting others....

2 people like this.
  4. Kai ~x3~

Kai ~x3~ New Member

Name: Kai
    Style: Magic
    Weapon: Fire...does the word pyro-kinetic mean anything to you? *innocent smile*. I also fancy sharp, shiny objects such as my handy dandy switch-blade! That along side of my shiny pocket pistol...bang bang...guns go bang.
    Appearance: [​IMG] ya ya, i may look innocent and harmless, but hey they can come in handy right? i mean *whispers* they'll never see it coming. *smirk*

Personality: I am very up-beat and energetic, i get along with almost everyone, I am outgoing and am in no way shy, or socially-retarded. You should know I'm adventurous, i live and breath excitement in any form. I will take on any dare or bet, so i wouldn't cross lines with me in those terms, because it's win-win for me, you'll either lose, or you'll win and i really wouldn't give a care. I surround myself with people any chance i get. I promise i am not conceited, im just very confident. well that should do.
    Likes: people, fire, animals, BOYS! um...photography, art (painting, sketching etc.)
    Hates: people who backstab me, or lies
    Love Life: single and ready to mingle. recently broke off a 6 month relationship :(.
    Virtues: lighting things on fire. :) im also very quick and nimble, and good at mind games.
    Faults: none silly im perfect! ha, joking. i guess i trust people a little to easily. I always give them the benifit of the doubt.

5. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

Name: Hiro Kirosagi (known in the demonic world as the Angel of Silence)

Race: Human/angelic demon (i want it to be Human/Angel if possible)

Style: Swords man martial artist and Gaurdian (also if allowed for angel thing)

Weapon: Soul Sword (Made partialy from his soul)

Appearance: Has short brown hair. Medium build with white button down shirt with trench coat over it (to cover his back- only has wings when he forces himself to) he wears 2 black beltshe has angelic markings all on his right arm and wheres glasses. He has blue eyes and a radiant perplexion. He has a scar across his chest from long ago. he also has angelic marks on his chest

Personality: (Try to emphasize a bit on this. This is what gives the character life, and what gives the players some knowledge to know what affetcs your character.)
    he is known and feared by many lesser demons b/c his wife was killed by a group of them, which in turn he became the Angel Of Silence and began to hunt demons that would commit such acts of violence and crime. He had not cam e up with the name forhimself but was given it out of the fact that anyone who met him would die and not be able to speak of his name, hence the angel of silence.

Likes:Kindness and good hearted people... he puts honesty on the top of his list for his students and friends

Hates: Dishonesty and misleading people (bad history with demons)

Love Life: Single...was married but wife was killed by a Demon

Virtues:honesty, kindness, love, and a strong heart mind and body. He has a strong mind and is very cunning.

Faults: has a kind heart and sometimes places too much trust in the ability of love. An example would be the murder of his wife

6. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

Name: Kyuzo Kusanagi (Kyuzo the Shadow master)
    Race:Human
    Style: Swordsman (Batoujutsu) RyuRugizan ryuu (Dragon sword of sorrow style moves very fast at god like speed) and he learned Tenkageryuken ryuu (Heveans shadowdragon sword style same as the Ryurugizan but moves at greater speed creating an shadow image of the user ) and martial artitst and a spell caster

Weapon:Two Katanas (Either in one sheath, or two sheaths, one near his back other at his
    side.) and small throwing knives a type of summoning spell he can produce infinite
    number of these. swords are called the Murasami and the shibien
    Appearance:5"10 tanned skin short black hair combed, semi muscular body, wears balck slacks white dress shirt type top botton undone wears a black jacket sometime ( sports
    coat style) or a long cape that can cover his whole body black wears this to hide his
    second sword. light grey green eye color
    Personality:Calm and cool. can get along with most people. trusting but yet cautious able
    to acknowledge another person ability tends to hide in the shadows at time
    Likes:Training himself to improve his skills. either with swords or useing martial arts orhis spell casting ability
    Hates: Peope who look down on others and use there own powers to their own advantage
    Love Life no known person as of now
    Virtues:a brilliant fighter one who can keep calm and cool in any fight
    Faults: sometimes to trusting to new people he mets and stays calm on everything even if
    he is injured he makes no big deal of it despite how severe the injury
    background: a talanted fighter from the kusanagi clan he went to the martial arts school that taught the RyuRugizan ryuu and the Tenkageryuken ryuu when he entered andbecame top a top student only second to hs teacher but still not at his level he can link 2-4
    attacks of the different schools which both school has about seven to eight techniques. when his parents was killed by demons he was only about 7 and he was takeing in by a female demon who was a memeber of the kusanagi and raised him she taught Kyuzo how to hide in the shadows and disappear in the shadows or to bend it to his will. The demon also taught him how to cast spells and kyuzo uses this rarely

1 person likes this.
  7. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

Name: Blue Tesnia

style: Black magic

weapons: dark spells

appearance: 5'7, reddish black hair, parted to one side dark hazel eyes with caked on black eyeliner and brown eye shadow. Black leather pants with a red and black lace top. pretty much the gothic, and proud look. Chains covering her arms, nose ring, two eyebrow rings and a tattoo on her left shoulder that says. remember August 9th..

Personality: very rude and outspoken, doesn't try to make friends and doesn't care if they want to be friends with her or not, and is very voilent and pushy in situations..but when you get know her shes not half bad

Likes: really doesnt like many people, she only admires the dark things in life, such as the book of the devil, fights and torture..(some is a little bit exaggerative)

hates: high pitched voices and freindy friend people..and girly chick..ewww

love: engaged to the only person she ever loved

virtues: very nice fighter, you can't sneak up on this gal

faults: can never open up to people or let them know hows shes feeling

Background: She grew up in a rough household. Her mother completly abusive and her dad sick all of the time.. she rarely could express her emotions to anyone, for she feared her mother would have another reason to put her down. Then her her father died..and all was downhill. SHe ran away from home and lived without any protection from anyone but herself, and her own intelligence. Untill she met someone who protected her and made her feel not alone and to this day they depend on each other
    (is it good..first RPG)

1 person likes this.
  8. Hitokiri_Gensai

Hitokiri_Gensai Gunslinger Girl

ok then....first RPG....not sure bout this but here goes

Name: Gensai

Style: Tennen Rishin Ryuu, Kyosui Ryuu Standing Battoujutsu

Weapon: Daisho (Katana mei: Kazekiri)

Appearance: bout 5'11", red/black hair, medium weight, Small glasses worn on the end of his nose. Traditional Kimono with Hakama and a haori.

Personality: Quiet, and respectful, but quick with a sword. Hes always contemplating the world around him and how best for him to adapt. When he talks its quiet and always thought out. When challenged in a duel, he immediatly changes. His body posture changes and his expression goes from a solemn look to an arrogant smirk. Hes quick and arrogant but his skill matches his arrogance.

Likes: his sword is his only possesion but he enjoys watching the world around him

Hates: loud kids, and anything that disturbs his peace

Love life: Engaged to the one person who he could ever love, despite how different they are

Virtues: a kind man who cares for those around him

Faults: will never admit defeat

1 person likes this.
  9. KaYasha

KaYasha I'm Boelak Yrubron

--- She has a Split Personality.. so the / repesent the split part for her.

Name: Emilia Prenicettie / Nayo

Race:Half Breed..( Thinks she is Human)

Style: Spiritual / Demonic

Weapon: Spiritual Power Dagger and spiritual power( It is a dagger that contains High Spiritual power) / claws and demonic power ( speed, force, ect)
    Appearance: He has mid-back lenght hair, that is light brown. She has Brown eyes.. but the always seem like there looking past you or into your soul. She has slim lips. She is pretty skin with fair skin, and she isn't very muscular. She is around 5'6. Her main cloths are a light blue shirt with see through long sleeves and blue silk-like pants. and she has a silver tierra with diamonds in it. / She has Red Hair, her skin turns black and her eyes are all white. She grows long fangs in the front and she grows long claws. Her cloths stay about te same but she rips in them because she grows a bit taller and gets a lot more muscular. She also grows horns on the top of her head.

Personality: She is a really really nice girl, and doesn't like to hurt people. Her mother was killed before her eyes and she doesn't know who her father is. After her mother died she devoted her life to try to help all the people she possibly could and she took a life as a priestess. She started at the age of around 6 learning about spiritual power and medication, and now has a vast knowledge of it. She hates to see kids being bullied, but she can't stand up for her self, but she trys for others.. but usually gets too scared at the end. / Is very harsh and arrogant. She uses brut force, without really thinking anything through. She will stand up for her self and others most of the time, but she trys to make people think she couldn't careless. She is cocky herself, but when others are cocky she really puts them down. She doesn't say anything that she can't back up though.

Likes: To help people and learn. / She show off and also help people.
    Hates: People who are mean and push people around / hates cocky people or weak people.
    Love Life: Single. / Single and trying to get all the guys she wants.
    Virtues: To go and and give her all. / Same
    Faults: She hasn't got much courage, but when pushed into a corner she will change / Gets too cocky, and when gets hurt badly or gets done with a task can change. ( She doesn't know why, but at times she will just change out of no where )

1 person likes this.
  10. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

All seven of you, accepted !
    Wow! Seven people in just three days. Last time I had to wait a little while to get this many.
    Things are looking good already!

Thanks for joining everyone!

- Kaiyon (GM)

11. Yossarian

Yossarian Yossarian Lives!

Name: Kitanaru Tokumatsu.
    Sex: Female
    Race: Demon
    Style: Mage. Specialty weather magic, which is actually pretty powerful but hard to control. Her magic includes being able to use the winds, controlling the weather in one aspect if needed and being able to manipulate the forces of weather.

Weapon: Magic , Sword (Oathkeeper.)
    Appearance: Her long black her with what seemed to have a shinny silver coat warped around each strand, hung over her shoulders.
    Her eyes a stormy gray color. Right underneath her left ear was a small symbol ( Symbol underneath left ear. ). Her nose and ears fitted her face and head perfectly. She's 5?7 and weighs 115 pounds.

Her one outfit. She wore a silver button down silk Tunic, held by together by black threads. Her pants were much like her regular ones which are white, but these were black , held together by silver threads. Her feet were covered with socks the same silver color. Her hair hung over her shoulders.

T.k?s first appearance was in Just once Sess, Just once. Her second in Brotherly oath. (www.fanfiction.net) reading just once sess just once chapter (meeting tk) or something like that will give you an idea of whats shes like.

Job: Spy Master.

Personality: Kitanaru has a very complex personality, sometimes incomprehensible. She can often be rude, blunt, antisocial, distrustful, erratic, and sarcastic. However, on the good side, she is loyal, caring to her friends and those who she loves and trusts, smart, efficient, practical, and determined. Her bluntness and antisocial tendencies have often gotten her into trouble along with her famous temper. She is not afraid to speak her mind but tends to speak without thinking, as her sharp tongue can often hurt people?s feelings. She often appears to be uncaring but this is not true. She puts up a cold image but she can be soft hearted in certain circumstances.

Hates: Kids, mushy stuff ,Ignorance
    Love Life: Prefers not to have one.
    Virtues: Dangerous, Loyal, Cunning, Intelligent.
    Faults: Quick tempered, Brutally honest, Egotistical, Enigma

first RPG
    End RPG 10/27/04. reasons ask me.

2 people like this.
  12. Aiko

Aiko New Member

Name: Adah Draklehvara
    Race:4/5 Dragonian, 1/5 Incubi
    Style: Mage and swordsman.
    Weapon: His magic (mainly ice and water magic, but he can use most any element) and a Katana.
    Appearance: He’s very slender, but is still muscular (5'8" and 158 lbs). Though, Adah still qualifies as a pretty boy. Adah has long curly blonde hair that reaches down to the small of his back. He pulls some of the top layers back in a hair tie, leaving the rest out of it. His bangs frame his tan face with small cork screw curls, and his eyes are almond shaped and a deep violet colour, but they're a bit misted over as he is blind. He's known to wear a crimson fishnet top, and a black spandex tank top underneath it that has black mesh sleeves. He wears a crimson and gold choker and long boot leg leather pants. He wears black boots (sort of a 'jrock' styled boots), as well.

Personality: Adah's quiet and sweet even if he doesn't seem to look like it, and very loving if he get's close to someone. He won't take crap from anyone, and if a friend of his is being picked on, he'll do what he can to make it stop; even if it means that he has to take the teasings and beatings onto himself. He's been known to be too trusting of others, which has gotten him into some pretty tight situations between a rock and a small space.

Likes: Singing, playing the piano (he learns by sound), children, and listening to others.
    Hates: Bullies, unesseccary violence, ignorance, immature behavior, and loud noises as his ears are quite sensitive.
    Love Life: None at the moment, and he's had no preivious love life.
    Virtues: Thinks before he acts (most of the time), and he's loyal, intelligent, and trustworthy.
    Faults: He can be too trushing, and sometimes overreact to things. He has a short temper with bullies.

Background: As a child, his father poisoned him (which made him go blind) because of his mixed blood, and his 'mother' was killed once it was discovered that he was half-incubus and that their son was part one as well. He grew up believing his 'mother' had died of illness. By the age of 6, Adah was training along with his brothers to fight, and even though he couldn't see, he could mimic their movements to attack and block attacks by listening to the wind around him and them. He did quite well in the previous fighting school, but was rather glad to be heading over to Sakeido High, as it gives him a chance to train with new people, and to train away from his brothers.

13. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

im just wondering how many students and how many teachers you are looking for...and if you want us to include a background on them like maybe their history or something?

14. Kryshana

Yay! Very good PM you sent me on the uniforms, Kaiyon! Very good! *cough* lol. I shall take that info, draw my character, and show you what it looks like. Thanks for your help! ^_^

Yeah...can we include our characters history so others know more about them? thanks.

-Kryshana

15. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Very well. Character's Story Reuirment added. I guess i forgot to put it on mine since it was on the beginning.
    But anyways, yeah, add character's story. No need to post again, just edit it out people.
    Thank you all for joining.

Also, Aiko and NeoNoodle are accepted !

- The White Ranger Salutes

16. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

well...when i originally posted i put it somewhat in his appearance...also...im still wondering how many teachers and students you want? And if im okay to be a teacher....

17. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

For now, none, since i want to see how many students we can round up, and from there i can decide how many teachers are needed.

- Kaiyon

18. Kryshana

omg...just asking...what's with the Power Ranger stuff??? lol... :dizzy:

-----------------------------------------------------------------
    Btw...I changed my profile to add her history. thought I'd let you know...Kaiyon, I'll send my image later to you once it's completed...thanks for the info! ^_^

-Kryshana

19. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Thanks Kryshana! And good news come in bundles this day, as Sakeido High School 2 now has a Forum in the RPG Section. Dont post there yet people!
    Not until this thread is moved there.

And i cant comment on the Power Ranger stuff....its my new thing.

- White Ranger salutes!

20. Fudge_Monkeys

Fudge_Monkeys www.boards.jp

Name: Rytan Enshinodo
    Race:Human
    Style: Magic Swordsman
    Weapon: Double Katanas and side-daggers
    Personality: Sometimes nice, but often has mood swings . Ussually a pretty good student. Doesn't really like talking to people very much. Cares Really much for his friends.
    Hates: Having to stand up in class and share stuff.
    Love Life: Single.
    Virtues: Respect, strong heart, kind...sometimes.
    Faults: Sometimes likes to skip classes and usually dozes off in them.