RPG Sakeido High School 2 Sign-Up Thread (Now Open)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kaiyon, Sep 3, 2005.

1. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Wondering if I could be a teacher.

Name: Talan(said like Talon) Itsurugi
    Race: Demon
    Style: United Wind form of swordsmanship.
    Weapon: Blade of United Winds
    Appearance: Dark blue eyes and long black hair. Wears a neclace with a blue jewel encreste on it under his shirt. Given to him by his mother when she died. Doesnt know of it its origins. Has light blue swirls going up his arm.

Personality: Very outgoing. Usually calm, relaxed and laidback. Very hard to anger. Doesnt care what people say. Likes everyone wether they're humans, demons, or half-breeds. Has a positive look on things.
    Hates: Anyone who hurts people for amusement or any other reason.
    Love Life: Doesnt care too much for dating.
    Virtues: Protective, kind, caring.
    Faults: Prideful sometimes.

Background: Was trained by his grandpa in the United Wind for od swordsmanship. Also taught him to use his powers carefully and for good. Father died before he was born and his mom died when he was 7. She gave him a necklace with a blue jewel before she died but knows nothing about it. When he was 13, he saved a whole family from being killed by and evil demon. Use so much power and so hard he blacked out and when he woke up had blue swirls around his arm.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Name: Tobias Tsuga
    *Race: Demon
    Weapon: Demon Dragon Blade

***Fighting style: Uses the Demonic Dragon Blade form of swordsmenship, only uses his demonic powers when its absolutley necessary

Appearance: Silver eyes, long silver hair, wears a silver trenchcoat and carries a japanese sword at his side but is usually concelaed within his trenchcoat, slender but well built

Background Story: Is the son of one of the oldest Demons who was on the Peace committee. Father was a warrior and so was taught to fight and use his demonic powers from an early age to fight. Father once sent 5 demons after him to fight and just about killed all of them. Father sent him to the high school to hone his fighting skills. Became the most popular and strongest demon in his first year but didn’t brag about it.

Likes: Hanging out with his old high school friends Katsuke when they're not teaching.
    Hates: All evil
    Love life: Married a human 5 years ago named Sarah. Has no children.

Virtues- Kind- hearted, cares for both demons and humans, protective

*****Faults: Sometimes lets his Pride get to him

2. Takamatsu1986E

Takamatsu1986E New Member

Hey... its my first time RPing on the net, so bear with me and if i do anything blindingly retarded please correct me..

Name: Harada
    Race: Human
    Style: Bujinkan Budo Taijutsu
    Weapon: Jinkaze, a shinken with purple tsukamaki and sayamaki, black same and saya, and black bronze koshirae, with a plain round tsuba.
    Appearance: Long brown hair with dark strips, tied back in a short ponytail. Sharp, green and gold eyes, Grey kimono and black hakama, with a blue obi. around 5'6" with small, dense muscles. Has a goldfish tattoed on his right forearm and a red sparrow on his left.

Personality: calm and aware, avoids interaction unless neccesary.

Hates: arrogance, tyrrany, etc.
    Love Life: not too remarkable.
    Virtues: calm, aware, precise.
    Faults: hard to get close to, doesnt stay put.

Background: Grew up in a small town, where he practiced his bugi. Left home at 16 to find his own path, and has wandered,training, dueling, and searching until now... unfortunately he isnt quite sure what he's searching for.

3. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

I added another character to my post though I let everyone know. any questines on the new character Pm and I will explaine more about him to you

4. Zealot

Zealot New Member

Kaiyon is already aware of this and I plan to give him details at a later time. I will be participating in this RPG but I wont be posting his profile for a while. Feel the suspense...feel it...lol :D

I think that if this RPG stays more along the lines of a cool school for longer than the first one that it will be more fun to participate in. Also, (this is completely up to Kaiyon of course) if there were a few other people being teachers I think that the posts would get more creative in terms of training exercises and teachings...please note that I said if Kaiyon approved of this...
    I dont know what kind of student-teacher ratio he wants and it would be best for those that want their character to be a teacher to come up with ways to alter them in case they have to be a student.

5. Kryshana

Kryshana Dont try to understand me

Kaiyon, YES! I have finally drawn my character in her school uniform...I plan to post it here for you all to view...but I have a slight problem. Our printer/scanner wasn't working...so now we dont have one so I can't get it on here anytime soo. hehe...

oh...may I also request to be a teacher as well?

6. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

People, people. I will post when teacher Sign-ups will be made. Unfortunately, even if you do try as a teacher, you might not get accepted.

Wait for updates, this coming Friday!

- White Ranger salutes

7. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

I edited my character profile and useing only one of them its kyuzon thought I should let everyone know that

8. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

I'm unsure if the one character rule applies or not. If it does, I choose my teacher role, but if we can, i would like to use both.

9. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

One character rule applies.
    And please wait for to see which teachers were accepted. They will be posted tomorrow.

- Kaiyon

10. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Well, considering how big a player I was in the original Sakeido, I s'pose I really should join in the second. I'll be using my original character, Tanzaki, better known as Shinryu. I've got some interesting plans for him if I can join. ^^ I mentioned some of my ideas to Kaiyon over MSN, but I'll keep them to myself and him for now. :)

All I'll say is that he's vastly different from how he was in the original Sakeido. After all, you don't get your hometown destroyed without it having SOME effect on you. :p

11. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Is it too late?

Name: Onyx
    Race: Half-breed (half wolf demon and half human)
    Style: Anything Goes.
    Weapon: Anything. *Read background for further details.
    Appearance: Onyx is 5' 6" tall. She has long raven shiny black hair. Her skin is tanned. She has a much toned figure. Her eyes are sea green. She usually wears a green short one piece outfit. She has one tattoo on her upper right shoulder blade of a wolf running (looks like it) free. She has a collar around her neck. It is thin and black. She has black wolf style ears that are visible. Her mouth has a pair of sharp canine teeth.

Personality: Onyx is a smart ass. She is very quick witted. It gets her into plenty of scrapes. She hides her true feelings behind her remarks. She is very calm surprisingly.

Hates: Rude people.
    Love Life: Missing at the moment.
    Virtues:Once Onyx views you as a friend she will protect you with her life.
    Faults: Onyx is usually late. She tries but she has poor timing.

Background: Onyx was born to protect a certain family. She knows nothing else and hates this family. They are controlling her. She has a collar around her neck. If she touches it she gets zapped. If she tries to remove it she ends up in a coma for a year or worse. It was put on by the family she is supposed to protect. She is a slave for them.

Onyx knows nothing of her family. She thinks her dad was a full wolf demon. She knows nothing of her mother. She has no family as far as she is aware of. She had a close friend which was a mother figure to her. She watched her die by the family she is supposed to protect. The collar killed her she talks nothing of this to anyone else.

Onyx has studied in various arts. She has amazing reflexes and speed due to her wolf demon side. Her training isn't complete yet. She has the ability to make anything a weapon but she can't harness the full power of the weapon after she first picked it up. She has come to Sakeido High School to complete that ability and to get out of slavery at least she hopes so.

Unknown to Onyx the collar not only is part of her slavery it also stays her demon blood. Onyx was born with a powerful demon clan’s blood. All half breed from this clan have been slaughtered because of it. Her parents hide her to protect her but by doing so they gave up her freedom. Onyx knows nothing of this.

1 person likes this.
  12. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Of course not. Accepted.

Also, sorry I havent been checking up on Sakeido, but i havent had time. Ill dedicate myself either tomorrow or friday.

Thank you all for joining!

- Kaiyon

1 person likes this.
  13. Yossarian

Yossarian Yossarian Lives!

nice to have you aboard Basher!

14. Basher

Thanks. ^_^

I added in that she wears a collar because that is how the people control her.

15. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

I've put my teacher application in at the teacher thread. I'll edit this post and post it here momentarily.

16. Seishin

Seishin Guest

I thought I could also ride the student train, so we could move it faster with more characters!

Name:Shirai Fujisato
    Weapon: None; Close combat and regular spells

Fighting style: Uses the Demonic Dragon Blade form of swordsmenship. He only uses his demonic powers when it's absolutley necessary.

Appearance: Has silver eyes and long, silver hair. Wears a silver business suit when teaching a class. He can always be seen carrying his blade around with him where ever he goes.

Background Story: He is a former student of Keitou Satomi. Not even close to spells as Keitou was when he was Shirai's age, though he excels on close combat, and a few spells.

Hates: To be alone.
    Love life: Single in his current life.

Virtues: Helps in whatever he can.

Faults: Old memories that can sometimes get in the way.

Yay for more people!

-Seishin

17. Zealot

Zealot New Member

I wouldn't get your hopes up Seishin.
    I recall a very aggressive posting argument between Kaiyon and one or more of the moderators about people running multiple characters. Sakeido High 2 was almost closed/cancelled because of that little issue and I think, after one of the founders of BP said only one person per character, it would be a very bad idea to bring the whole thing up again.
    Just an f.y.i. :confused:
    I liked playing multiple characters in the original but it was pretty much established that we can't do that this time around. Unless things have changed since then.

18. Basher

Whom is gone and that topic is closed.

Which wasn't the appropriate action for either of them to take. Which that matter now has long been closed.

This is the standing rule for Character Limitations.

A Note on Character Limitations
    If the given GM of the particular RPG deems it, players may have a secondary character at the GM's discretion therefore the GM will play all None Playing Characters (NPCs). It is, however, preferable for players to have only one character.

Now please keep all other commentary in the OOC thread. :D

19. Hacker

Hacker ~Richie Rich~

I was told i could sign up for this so...here goes?

Name: Kaskina Arobota
    Race: Vampire Demon
    Weapon: The Velvet Nightmare (her sword) and her vampire teeth

Fighting Style: Fights like Uma Thurman in Kill Bill, swordsmanship for Velvet Nightmare, and her vampire fangs for biting.

Appearance: (Pic included, but for parts you cannot see..) Always wears black, has vampire fangs, flat-heeled black boots.

Background Story: Kaskina's parents were bitten and killed by vampires right before she was born, so the vampire sliva was transfered from mother to child making Kaskina a vampire from birth. The vampires took Kaskina in and showed her the way. Kaskina was one of the best of all vampire in the world and left her home in Translivania to train for swordsmanship and martial arts. After she mastered those too, she heard about the re-opening of Sakeido and thinks she might learn a few things from the school.

Hates: People that are annoying, too much sunlight
    Love Life: Is single and outgoing, flirts

Vertues: Doesn't always kill when she bites (its her choice, depending on how long)
    Faults: Likes to kill, is sometimes bloodthursty

Personality: Mysterious. A vixen.

20. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

Lance Leingod and Sakiharu Kurota

(I was given permission to have two characters.)

Sex: Male

Weapon: Two Japanese Shinuchi swords, one sword for killing and the other is a sakabato. They both look the same. The color for the scabbard is a dark red and the taping for the hilt is a sort of blue and black color. The scabbards for both are made of steel. The guard is round with two slits or slash-like holes, it is brown colored and it has a picture on both sides of the guard of a red rose. He uses the same type of 'bag' that Yukishiro Enishi used to hold his tachi and carries both of the swords in it but the rope that Enishi used to carry it is wrapped around Lance's chest. (If anyone knows what it is called, please PM me about it.)

Style: He can control lightning at will and he can read minds but he doesn't like to go into the minds of others without a reason to. He is a master of Hiten Mitsurugi-ryu, martial-arts and Shukuchi.

Appearance: His hair looks like that of Christian in War of Genesis. Blue short sleeve shirt and white pants with black patterns on it. A vertical scar on his right arm and another over his right eye. He wears a sash around his waist to hold his sword when he fights and he wears it all the time.

Personality: Kind, maybe too kind. He is a person who likes to battle. He doesn't fight because of angry like when people fight in schools, he fights to test his power and speed as well as the other's and for fun, much like Goku. He can't stand people being rude or just putting someone in pain for fun. If he has to, he will protect his friends against anyone that tries to hurt them. Even though he is a master, he is here as a student because he believes that he still has more to learn about the world and of himself.

Hates: Rude people, people in pain,

Love Life: He has never loved anyone before or there is no record that he did.

Virtues: He is always kind to people and his power to read minds can be useful but he will not go into one without reason to. He will learn very quickly, he can learn and master a style in a few years what it took to do in a life time. He will give the same respect to everyone he meets.

Faults: He will sometimes block himself out from other people when he thinks about things some of the times but in battle, school or when he is about to be in danger, he is on full alert.

History: At the age of five, his family was killed by demons. The one that ordered the death of his family is unknown. He was taken in by the last master of Hiten Mitsurugi-ryu, Ketatsu Wato, and was taught the style. He mastered Hiten Mitsurugi-ryu at the age of 15 and mastered martial-arts and Shukuchi at 16. After he mastered Shukuchi, he traveled around the world, looking for new things and learn even more than he already knows. What he did on the road is unknown. He started to hear about Sakeido High School after two years on the road and he wanted to go to it. What the future holds for him now, we don't know.

Sex: Male

Race: Pure demon but he looks human.

Weapon: Unknown

Style: Unknown

Appearance: http://download.minitokyo.net:8001/view/120894.jpg The guy.

Personality: Evil beyond imaging. He cares nothing for humans, even his own kind. He wants power above all.

Hates: Anything that stops him from getting power and hates humans.

Love Life: Unknown

Virtues: It is heard that he is a master of shadows and is unstoppable.

Faults: There has yet to be a weakness to this demon.

History: His life is unknown to the world. It is rumored that he is one of the last demons that fought against Sakeido, lived and survived. What he has done over the years is unknown.