Fan Art Some Fanart, Please Take A Look ^^

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by _Mangaka_, Mar 29, 2004.

1. SaberJ2X

SaberJ2X Moderator
    Staff Member

how mangaka... ready to make 1 yourself?
    I've always loved made up drawings,
    don't worry if it doesn't look great

2. _Mangaka_

_Mangaka_ New Member

Thanks i am glad you liked it Black Robed One oh and Saber JX2 i will make my own but i will have to study this art of drawing first :sweat: give me 2 days and i wll master it, i hope any way ^_^

3. Shattered Rayn

Shattered Rayn New Member

Those are really good! Especially the Sasuke one. I really liked that one. The SMJ fanart is pretty good too. Wait. A school pen?!? The regular pens I try to use don't work to well. Maybe it's just me... :sweat2:

4. Tsuno2k7

Tsuno2k7 New Member

Quit putting yourself down Mangaka, it REALLY P*sses me off. (Unless you have an even greater capacity to draw, a side which we don't know about)
    Your a talented artist and you shouldn't diss your work like that.
    I was really lazy for a while but seeing your art I guess I got some compittition.
    You got a manga Mangaka? Hence your name?
    Working on my own manga here. It'll be up on s6.invisionfree.com/Azn_dudeX_Forums
    real soon, let's hope my friend, the Admin quit being lazy and puts it up as soon as possible.

5. sweetasuka

sweetasuka Ahh Ice-Cream!

Wow, you did a good job. Keep up the good work. I liked all of them very much. I draw, but I don't think I could draw DBZ good. They have too much muscle for me to draw. But you did excellent on krillin. *applause :catgirl:

6. Black Robed One

Black Robed One New Member

Don't hurry up, Mangaka-sama, take your time! As I said before, drawing SMJ characters may be very tricky, esepcially if you haven't seen them in anime. Good luck to you in your drawing, Mangaka-sama! I am eagarly waiting for your next instalment!

7. _Mangaka_

_Mangaka_ New Member

Arigato Minna san :catgirl: I am glad you guy's like my fanart, here in sweden people dont even know what i am doing they think its stupid they want me to do marvel comic insted :glazed: but i hate marvel comics, dont want to dis anyone but this is my opinion :sweat:

Tsuno2K7

you are rigth, I shouldnt diss my work like that, but its just this I can do better but, when I want to show people what I can do then I get exited, and belive me it's hard to learn a difrent style in one day, I can draw any shonen manga you name it I do it. I will do my best and i will show you guy's in 2 days that i can make it, Oh ye Tsuno2K7 so you have got some competision now, can wait to se your fanart or own art bye the way I do have a manga that I am working on i dont do so mutch fanart anymore, I have been drawing for 3 years now, its hard because i feel that i started drawing to old real mangakas start when they are like 5-10 years old i was 13 when i started and now i am 16 but i will dam not give up, If anybody is interrested in seeing what the main character looks like in my manga then here is a picture hope you guy's like it [​IMG]

Oh ye i am a photoshop freak to ^-^

8. Black Robed One

You are welcome, Mangaka-sama! I can sort of understand you, for while I certainly don't draw anything (2-3 years old children can draw better then I :-( ), I live in the country where anime and especially manga are very hard to get (the legacy of now-gone Iron Curtain), and as a die-hard anime and manga fan I face certain troubles getting new (or old for that matter) anime. As about manga, my beloved from across the sea helps me greatly with that; however, when it comes to anime, I am mostly on my own...

Oh well, returning to the topic, I liked your last picture, Mangaka-sama! It is very well detailed and very well colored! Keep up your wonderful work, Mangaka-sama, and good luck to you with it!

9. _Mangaka_

_Mangaka_ New Member

Thanks glad you liked it ^^

Here is a SMJ fanart it is nothing much but i did this by own hand, hope you guy's will like it ^_^ [​IMG]

10. thunder dragon

thunder dragon dragon king

great work

i liked all your fan art especially Manji(one of my favorite character) and the last pic for SMJ.the main character in your manga looks cool to :cool: ..
    you sure are talented,keep up your good work :) ..

11. _Mangaka_

_Mangaka_ New Member

Thanks man not many people like what i do its nice to see that there are some that want to see my **** ^_^ thank you

12. SaberJ2X

SaberJ2X Moderator
    Staff Member

WOOT that's awesome _mangaka_ hehe quite better than myself :)
    good thing I'm the only one with the J to X style here hehe... keep it up :anime:

13. Polaris

Polaris New Member

very nice indeed. I'm not as talented, but I like to draw as well. I'm just not into fan art, I prefer to make up my own people. I draw to let out emotions, so sometimes my pictures come out...oddly.

14. Black Robed One

To Mangaka-sama:

Wow! A very good picture, Mangaka-sama! I definately liked the way you depicted Lime! While Lime isn't my favorite character from SMJ (Cherry is!), I find Lime a very kawaii-looking character, although I find the way Cherry looks far more sweet and kawaii! By the way, I especially liked how you drawn and colored Lime's eyes, Mangaka-sama! Hmmm... I wonder, are you planning to fully color this wonderful picture of yours, Mangaka-sama? I like it very much the way it is now, but coloring it will definately make it look much better! I believe that there is no shortage of Lime's pictures on the net, and so, you would likely have no difficulties in finding out what colors to use, ne?

15. Black Robed One

To SaberJ2X:

Hay, don't put yourself down, SaberJ2X! You are definately a great artist and your pictures of Cherry and Felicia are definately among the best fanart pictures I have ever seen!

16. Rem

Rem New Member

*dies* my my Mangaka, your awsome, I wish I could draw as good as you. Wow, I loved the first one and the SMJ one is really cute ^_^. Do you do your own manga? if not you should consider it, well, I am not as good as you and I do my own manga. I would love to see what you come up with ^_^.

xxx

17. _Mangaka_

_Mangaka_ New Member

Thanks guy's :shy: Mangaka Realy happy now, Hey Black Robed One I will color the picture just for you ^^ wait and see I have some test that I have to study for in school but as soon as that is finished i will color it ^^

Oh Rem I do make my own manga i have a picture of my main character here in this thread somewere, i can post it again
    thats is the address take a look if you want ^^

18. Black Robed One

Domo arigato gozaimasu, Mangaka-sama!

*BRO bows lowly*

Domo arigato gozaimasu, Mangaka-sama! I feel oh so very honoured, Mangaka-sama, but I hope that it won't be too much torubles for you, for I don't want to cause you any torubles...

P.S.

Domo arigato gozaimasu = Thank you very much

19. _Mangaka_

_Mangaka_ New Member

No you dont cause any problem to me ^^ I will gladly do it

PS

wakarimashita, Watashi nihongo benkyoshimasu ^^(I think i said it rigth :p) I dont know a lot but i take classe, have taken them for 2 months now so i know som words Dou itshimashite =your welcome ^^

20. _Mangaka_

_Mangaka_ New Member

Hey Black Robed One I am finished with the colord version, i got to exited to do this for you so i did finish it today ^^ hope you and the others will like it

[​IMG]

Hahahah EDIT= I found a mistake allready look at the text, how stupid can i be fanart bye :blush2: by* man what a fatal mistake pleas dont mind my stupidety give me some critque on the image pleas