Fan Art Some Fanart, Please Take A Look ^^

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by _Mangaka_, Mar 29, 2004.

1. Black Robed One

Black Robed One New Member

Not at all, Mangaka-sama! I was just staying away from these forums for a few days to spend more time studying and to keep some projects of my own running (well, really moving with turtle-like speed). Well, and not forgetting to relax, of course. There are times when I show up online almost every day, but other times I can remain absent for a several days.

P.S.

To make things clear, I don't have access to Internet at home, and have to access Internet either from office or from Internet Cafe.

2. _Mangaka_

_Mangaka_ New Member

Ye rigth now Its the same for me I have to go to internet cofe too ^^ But it isn't that expensive here onlu 10 dollars for 5 hours ^^

3. _Mangaka_

_Mangaka_ New Member

Rigth now I am working On a character that I am going to give the role as God Of Fire please tell me what you think of this character its important
    [​IMG]

4. SaberJ2X

SaberJ2X Moderator
    Staff Member

dunno... but his face looks kinda squished...
    and sorta out of proportions...
    but the clothing and details are nice

5. scare

scare New Member

hey, those are really some of WONDERFUL ARTWORKS!!! I really like the main hero character from your manga, he's awesome :). and i like your AKIRA fanart, and the God of Fire! Your colours are really nice :D.

I'd really like to read your manga, too, if you have it online? Very cool arts!! :D

6. _Mangaka_

_Mangaka_ New Member

I am glad you liked them ^^ To bad I cant show you my manga, I am having my manga published if eveything goes well. so i cant show you ^^ sorry

7. Dante

Dante New Member

Just so you know, I'm gonna kill you for making me look through all these pictures. ;P But, I kid, I kid... anyways...

~ ~ ~

Sasuke: I've personally never seen Naruto and I don't know jack about it. But this is probably one of my favorite pictures that I've seen you do. Love that drone look in the character's face and I always loved the whole ripped cloth/scarf/cowl thingy going on. Definitely a keeper, two thumbs up.

Krillin: I hate Krillin. I hate him I hate him I hate him I hate him. I HATE HIM. But... y'know, nice pic. Did come out very well, in spite of the fact that I HATE KRILLIN. (Maybe though if you do get a chance somewhere while working on your manga you could try doing a fanart of my second favorite DBZ character, Yamucha. :D With the short, spiked hair, of course. I doubt someone could do a pic of my first favorite character, Gokua, though).

Manji: This picture is a bit strange. There's a lot going on here and I'm not really sure that I can make it all out, though it's probably just me. It's really a great pic though, I love the sort of inverted-colors effect it has and the background that looks sort of like burning paper and such.

SMJ1: This one would be good if it weren't for the eyes. Something's definitely up with the eyes here, but y'know, I'll let it slide since you're not really familiar with doing SMJ and all that. :) (Not to mention I hate the art style of it)

SMJ2: A decent pic.. I can't really say much about this because in all honesty I can't really get over the SMJ style so I really can't enjoy the pic that much. :\ Though I can tell you might a lot of work and effort into it, so a good job for that.

Main Character: The hair is really poofy... reminds me of that guy from the Boondocks comic strip. ^^; But besides that, it's a really nice pic. I always loved the dual-hair color thing that some characters have going on, and this one pulls that off really good.

SMJ3: Pretty much like how I feel about the other SMJ pictures, only in this one I really love those eyes (the coloring). I just love how that bright green stands out against the sort of dull green-brown of the drawing and shading, etc.

SMJ3 (colored): I liked tis one before the coloring took place. I mean, you did a good job with the coloring and all but now that everything is colored it just sort of takes away from the one thing I really liked about the last pic.

Favorites: A nice little collection of a trio of characters. Something looks a bit strange with Naruto's (I think that's the character Naruto) fist but it might just be my eyes playing tricks on me. S'nice seeing some pictures of different characters of different drawing styles mixed together. Nice job.

Akira: OKAY THERE IS DEFINITELY SOMETHING VERY SICK GOING ON THERE! ;P But, I kid, I kid. A good picture (though, yet again.. I never really liked Akira). Coloring job is very nice as is the actual drawing. The only thing I can't really find pleasing is how the shading was done (I mean the fallen-man's shadow and such, with the criss-cross pattern.. just doesn't appeal to me).

Inuyasha: Once again another series and character I don't like.. but all biases aside, it really is a very nice pic and I think Inuyasha looks better in that pink-purple color than red. ;P I'm not quite sure what's going on in this scene, looks like he's being fastened to the tree, maybe some kind of strings or webs or something. And I can't see his hands or arms anywhere so gotta wonder where they went, or maybe they're just behind him, I dunno. But, over all, a nice pic.

Shino: Another nice picture. He's giving off a sort of Vash vibe, probably cause of the high collar and the glasses. ;P But anyways... si, si, a very nice pciture indeed, did a great job with the lighting, shading and shadowing and all that such.

Manga Square: My GOD! That has to be one of the best things I have seen on these forums ever. You really make me jealous of your talent. :\ And you also really make me want to read your manga! :p The muscle-ly gay gives me a sort of "Sol Badguy" (Guilty Gear) vibe. A great picture.

God of Wind: Albeit it's a very nice picture and I love the background and the smoke effect I'm a bit disappointed only because I WANT TO SEE HIS FACE. x_X But... y'know, besides all that, it's a very nice picture. You managed to pull it off very well, give him that darkened-out look without making it look like it was just an all-black silhouette. Maybe a piccie of what this guy really looks like some time? :)

Jinma: A nice picture. I really don't have much to say about this one, though I do like the effect around the edges and I do have to agree with Spiggy about that eye.

God of Fire: No offense but it just seems like there was a sudden decline in your work here. :\ SaberJ2X hit it on the nose really, he looks kind of out of proportion and squished. But I don't know, might have had something to do with the whole scanning/attaching process or something, that stuff can get screwed up sometimes. A for effort.

~ ~ ~

Okay, I think that's all of them.

And just for further note, don't listen to the schmucks that tell you not to do fanart or not to look at other pictures when drawing and such. I do it all the time, and I find it helps me when I go to do some original drawing and the likes and in spite of what anyone would think it takes more skill than one would like to admit to try and duplicate another, professional, picture.

Anyways.. keep up the good work. :)

8. _Mangaka_

_Mangaka_ New Member

wow Amon I don’t know how to thank you( you just name the character you like the most and I will draw him , do you want me to do goku I will do him you just tell me ^^) .man I really like how you gave me the critique, I am sorry for making you look over all my picture, but you must admit that it was fun at the same time ;) thank you once again If you have any fan art then pleas notify me and I would be more then glad to look at them, and give a critique ^_^

9. scare

scare New Member

Ooh! no worries! If you get it published, all the best to you!! :D

10. _Mangaka_

_Mangaka_ New Member

I am glad to se people Interested ^^ really glad actually thank you ^^

11. _Mangaka_

_Mangaka_ New Member

Well I have nothing to do and it looks like you guy's have nothing to do why dont you give me a critique on thies pictures that I am about to post

Naruto Fanart

Jiraiya
    [​IMG]

Tsuna Nó Gaara ( this guy is creapy But i like him)
    [​IMG]

Goku from (DB) this is one of my oldest fanart that I have) this one I post for Amon Sena ( thanks for the critique)
    [​IMG]

12. Spiggy

Spiggy Freak of Nature

your oldest? does that mean your first? coz if it is i'm going to sulk - mine are never that good!

13. _Mangaka_

_Mangaka_ New Member

Sulk ? heheh yes its My allmost first one ^^ I am glad you liked it and belive me Spiggy You can do just as good if you try like and Idiot draw all day In and out give it 6 months and you will se what I am talking about ^^

14. scare

scare New Member

nice pieces, Mangaka! :)... i like how you put Gaara in red specially, it conveys his personality well, i think! :D

15. _Mangaka_

_Mangaka_ New Member

Thansk I liked what I did to the Gaara picture to ^^

16. Dante

Dante New Member

Some nice additions, I really like that picture of the character Tsuna.

By the way, my favorite character is Gokua, not Gokuu. ;) Gokua was featured in movie 9, when Bojack and the Space Pirates took over the fighting tournament. He had green skin with orange spiked hair and wielded a laser blaster and a sword. He took on Mirai Trunks but was unfortunate enough to fall victim after Trunks went Super Saiya-jinn and proceeded to.. y'know.. block his sword with his arm, shatter it and then.. y'know.. punch his entire arm through Gokua's torso... yeah, that sucked. ^^; But it's hard to find a picture of Gokua so Yamucha would be good enough. :)

Good luck on the manga publishing, by the way. :)

17. Tenchi Urashima

Tenchi Urashima New Member

ill be honest

if i had to bee honest....
    the first on was 4.7 out of 11.2
    illen was a 8.32 out of 9.5
    and manji was plain out aswome

18. _Mangaka_

_Mangaka_ New Member

well thank you Amon and sorry about the mix up ^^; Maybe I will do one but I wont be abel to post it until I get home to my scanner

Tenchi Urashima thanks for the raiting ;) ^^ glad you liked the manji fanart ^^

19. _Mangaka_

_Mangaka_ New Member

Here is a Naruto fanart Its the character Iruka there aren't many fanarts of this character so I tought that I kould do one and I did, this is the result hope you guys like it ^^

[​IMG]

20. _Mangaka_

_Mangaka_ New Member

Just a new Update pleas take a look and give a comment ^^

[​IMG]