Fan Art Some Fanart, Please Take A Look ^^

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by _Mangaka_, Mar 29, 2004.

1. SaberJ2X

SaberJ2X Moderator
    Staff Member

is that DBZ pic original? cause... I've seen it in a picture before... and a lot of your work too...

2. _Mangaka_

_Mangaka_ New Member

Yee I used a Motive for that picture and some that I have posted, but don't tell me that you think that Its easier just because I use a motive, If you have tried your self then you will understand what I mean ;) Oh ye and most of these pictures I made for like a year ago I dont do that anymore I mean i dont use a motive when I do fanart

3. Tsuno2k7

Tsuno2k7 New Member

Yo, you said you were gonna publish your manga?
    A 16 year old... you must be good... and lucky. I got some questions though, just how long is it? as in how many pages have you drawn? and who gonna publish it? for money? what's the manga about? how long does it take you to finish a page of your manga?... oh damn, wish i could come up with more questions. ^_^

4. ~CP~

~CP~ New Member

lol, you got any questions, just ask me. :anime: :anime:

By the way, great work Mangaka, can wait to see it in my magazine. :anime:

5. _Mangaka_

_Mangaka_ New Member

Well I am 16, I have been drawing for like 2-3 years , but as I have said before I do 5 hours every day except Saturday and Sunday when I do 12 hours, Some people call it Talent other call it luck I call it hard work, If my calculations are right then my manga , if you make them into graphic novel then, I would make about 24 volumes If I have made the calculations right, to tell you the truth I haven't made a single page of my series, because ones I got some help from a real mangaka, he told me never when I do a manga, that I shouldn’t make the series first only the story and some characters, and then find a publisher, show the publisher some sketches and the story If he like it, he will give you a job. And that is how I did and I got a job ^^ and yes I am getting paid.

Oh ye if I do a page I takes me about 7 hours to do a page ful with ink and everything on it, that is if I have a detaild page. So if I get 30 day to do a manga I will very easy finish 20 pages, (not easy but but I will at least finish them ) hope that I gave you the info you wanted to know ^^ If you have any more questions then I would be glad to answear them. :)

6. Tsuno2k7

Tsuno2k7 New Member

Hey thanks alot, that was very helpful.
    hope to be seeing you as a great Mangaka one day. :)

7. _Mangaka_

_Mangaka_ New Member

thanks man I hope I will, anyway I will try my very hardest if that isn't enough thenI will still draw for fun so it beats me if I become famus or not just as long as I can get to draw ^^ Only thing I ask from life :)

8. Black Robed One

Black Robed One New Member

Once again, the wonderful pictures, Mangaka-sama! I especially liked Goku from DB, even though I haven't seen the anime he is from. Keep up your wonderful work, Mangaka-sama, and good luck to you with it!

EDIT: edited for a little mistype of mine.

9. _Mangaka_

_Mangaka_ New Member

Well I dont see you so much around Black Robed One, but Its nice that yuo come by and submite a post in my topic now and then thanks ;)

10. Black Robed One

Black Robed One New Member

Yeah, various things kept me offline for a few days once again. And as always, you are certainly welcome, Mangaka-sama!

11. Superfly

Superfly Active Member

So I've seen you draw lots of fanarts, but what exactly is YOUR style?
    Hard to tell from that one manga frame you've posted, I can't even see the faces.
    Enlighten me, or die trying.
    >=)

12. Spiggy

Spiggy Freak of Nature

better yet, post some of your manga :D

13. Insane_Phantasy

Insane_Phantasy New Member

OMFG mangaka i am so jealous! after reading about you being hird argggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh you are so lucky, that is exactly what i want to do! after hearing that i think i gonna start drawing EVEN MORE!!!!! ha ha ha okay i'm done

14. Rem

Rem New Member

Yeah, I would love to see some of your manga. Oh and I am so jelouse of you being hired too, thats also what project blowfish would love :sad: . But I dont think there is a studio in the UK, anyone know?. Oh and anyone know where I can get a cheap tablet thingy from?

xxx