Current Affairs Some real sick stuff.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nightmare, Oct 20, 2005.

1. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

2. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

I can't imagine someone being so... so disrespectful of human life, so uncaring about anything but themselves. I don't understand how anyone can do that kind of thing and not hate themselves for it.

I have to say I find it hard not to want them to suffer for it. I think the death penalty is the best solution here, although I hate it. I'd like to see them made to understand the true scope of what they did, and then... dealt with.

People like that... don't deserve to be called people.

3. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

To the truth this happens everywhere this just got media coverage.

Maybe due to them knowing that they are feeding a dark hunger of their human nature just as the Romans did with the gladiator fights.

I agree on the death penalty but the suffering i don't. Even though they did do that. if they went ahead and made them suffer wouldn't they also be no better then them? Course people like them don't care about other people only themselves and find enjoyment on pain of others no matter the age or who it is. Confusing on how a person could be like this.

4. Yossarian

Yossarian Yossarian Lives!

sick isn't even the word for that. just the part about using the stun gun on the girls gentials was enough to make me ill.

5. wertitis

wertitis Proud Mary keep on burnin'

Warped. That's simply the only way I can describe that couple. I can't even begin to imagine the hell that girl must have gone through. She was only ten or eleven when the whole thing started. She was there almost six or seven years!!

Sweet Jesus. They have a special place in hell for these kind of sicko's.

~W

6. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

this just show how cruel and sick people are i say they should get the death penalty at the gallows.

7. Reisti Skalchaste

I never said they should suffer, just to be made aware of what they did. Made to understand how horrible it was.

Of course, they might have to experience it themselves to understand...

8. Takamatsu1986E

Takamatsu1986E New Member

messed up. and not in a good way. i'm all for a full body exfoliation with an orange peeler for these "people".

9. wertitis

Understand? Son, they understand everything that they did. That's what they got off on. They knew exactly what they were doing and were having a great time doing it. It's not like they were little kids pulling the wings off of flies, or roasting ants with a magnifying glass. It's not like they were even following some bizarre religious agenda!! They were fully grown adults who loved to abuse and torment not total strangers, BUT THEIR OWN FAMILY MEMBERS!

A TEN YEAR OLD CHILD for Christ's sakes!! How could you torment a child like that for SIX years and not "understand" what you were doing?! These are the kind of people I would have no problems chaining to the back of my car and driving about fifty or sixty miles before coming to a stop.

Suffer? That girl should be the one who pulls the trigger. Maybe it would bring some closure to her life once and for all. Those two have lost their rights to be treated like human beings.

1 person likes this.
  10. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

I'm just amazed how these people were tortured and locked up for years and no one seemd to ask where they were?? Maybe I don't have all the info here..Of course it's shocking how many times I hear similar stories on how no one bothers to ask or to look for people.

11. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

I guess people tend to mind there own business... but im perplexed at it. If you find more info on it please share it.

12. wertitis

I'm sure the police over in Japan did do a search on the missing family, but considering Japan's reletivley large population in such a small area I'm sure they get thousands of missing person reports every year. The police probably did thier investigation to the best of thier knowledge, but upon finding no real clues or solid evidence, dropped it.

Of course this is all speculation. I'm not sure what the police really did at all.

~W

13. Reisti Skalchaste

Perhaps not understand what they did, but the effect it had. If they could be made to understand... I suppose they'd have to experience it, to know how the poor girl must have felt.

In any case, they disgust me. Have to say I agree with you entirely. It seems the only real solution.

14. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

I hate reading things like this. Only thing I hate more is the fact that someone did it. The thing with her father most have been hard. This is just to cruel. I say kill one over and over in front of the others eyes. Then switch off.

15. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

for some reason they would probably enjoy that.

16. shinigami

it depends on how you would do it though

17. Cherrygirl

Cherrygirl Cherrylicious!

I believe that people that are capable of doing things that twisted have a destorted reality and mindset. Torturing them in the same way might not do anything at all even if it's just as extreme as what they did. Punishing those sick people is difficult because of that and I dont think theres anything that we as people could possibly do to give them what they deserve. In my opinion, the best thing for them would be to lock them up for life till they die and then God can deal with them.

18. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

I was thinking though. There is a special place in hell reserved for them far worse then what we could ever do for them. Lets hope they are happy there.

19. shinigami

they probably will be happy there in that special place in hell

20. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

There is no happiness in hell.