Movies Spiderman

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by GentatsuNoZanshi cc61, May 5, 2002.

1. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

well, Ben Affleck could certainly be great or crap, I mean Daredevil is blind.. A blind lawyer isn't he? lol..Benny Ben Ben..

I had a friend joke and ask me if Peter Parker's Uncle Ben made Rice

2. Energizer Bunny

Energizer Bunny i wuv you

okay i know im soooo behind in asking this but is there like a comics series going on here?weve got spidey and hulk and daredevil, and are these the 'sequels' people are talking about or is there really gonna be a sequel to spiderman?i so confused:dizzy2:

3. darkhlite

darkhlite Guest

Nope theyre not sequels or nething, theyre all separate films.
    I just mentioned Daredevil because its another great comic being turned into a film.
    But it raises the question if there'll be any cameos by one superhero in another superheros film? A bit like a crossover edtion....
    hmmm....

Speaking of which after the amount of money that was made by the spidey film im sure theyll make a sequel.

4. chupito

chupito New Member

HEHEHE!

Tonite!!!! Tonite i`m going to see SPIDER MAN!!!!!! LOL LOL LOL!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHA! i want soooo much to dee this movie!!!!!!

5. KaMeKaZi

KaMeKaZi Insanity$%#

From what I have heard and read there is to be 2 more spider man movies. Whats his name who played spider man is being paid 10 million dollars to do the next two

KaMe

6. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

I would like to know what Toby Maguire is going to do with that money. Man, he has the face, but I haven't seen any real talent yet. Acotrs better put some of their money into charities. who needs all those millions? who do they think they are Lex Luthor? are they that evil? :dizzy2:

7. Energizer Bunny

some actors adn actresses DO put their money in charities and such so dont be all sterotypical and stuff:( (they have feelings too)

8. KaMeKaZi

KaMeKaZi Insanity$%#

I think Toby Maguire is a great actor. the first film i seen him in was pleasant vile with Reese Weatherspoon <--- is that how its spelt!

And anyway i think he is a prety good actor!

KaMe

9. Energizer Bunny

i have to agree with kame i dont think hes that bad his movie cider house rules(i HATE that movie-horrible plot)got a bunch of awards and crap am i right?like for his acting?oh i dont know ill shut up now

10. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

LATE!

I've just seen it... IT's cool! I never liked the comics, but I really liked this movie...

11. KaMeKaZi

KaMeKaZi Insanity$%#

Marvel Comics RULE!!!!!!

I use to big into collecting them until i moved to some town where i could no longer by them.. So i no longer read comics..

and they cost to much moeny now a days..

KaMe

12. RichyX

RichyX New Member

I thought Spiderman was great, only real problem was the cinema being filled with the little scumbag kids and parents that live around here. The muppets just wouldn't shut up during the film.

13. sailorvenus

sailorvenus 24 days to go...^^

I Love Spiderman! Even the comics series, my bro used to collect a lot of Spiderman comics when we're just kids, so I grew up loving Spiderman. I love the movie too!!! It rocks! ^_^

14. DrunkLeprachaun

DrunkLeprachaun Tetsu Oushi

I just saw it yesterday, and it was exactly as I expected. Which was weird. It was really cool though, I really like Raimi and Marvel are cool. I didn't notice Stan the Man's cameo though(although he did have one in the simpsons today, pretty famn big one). It was good, I'm looking forward to the next one.

15. ~ Zack ~

~ Zack ~ Guest

Spider-Man was a great movie, Raimi is a genius, Stan Lee is the man, and Bruce Campbell just kicks *** (I believe he had a role in Spidey, he played the wrestling announcer. And I hear he's going to be given a bigger role in the future ones). I can't wait for the second one, and the Dare Devil movie, even if Ben Affleck can't pull off a blind superhero. :p