Naruto SPOILER THREAD: Naruto's Family

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Suzu, Dec 13, 2003.

1. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

This is a spoiler thread, be alert!
    I have reason to believe that the Fourth HOkage is actually Naruto's
    Father!
    WEll Actually these are silly but there are many hints in the anime!

First of all Jiraya somehow hinted the Fourth might hold a grudge if he teaches Naruto how to use the RED CHAKRA!
    Second Naruto's Hair is blonde and so it The forth Hokage.

LOL no more reasons... ^_^ Tell me if u agree or disagree!

2. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

*spoiler*

in the manga Uchiha Itachi is after the Fourth's 'Isan' which means inheritance, or the legacy the Fourth left behind. of course, it's seen as the demon sealed within Naruto, but I saw it more as perhaps a more deeper relation between Naruto and the Fourth. Naruto also asked why Jiraiya wanted to be with him or train him and Jiraiya said it was because he was the Fourth's sensei, and that Naruto reminded him of him. Anyways, if I was Jiraiya, I would feel that Naruto reminded me of myself because he does.. him with his perfected peeking jutsu's mastered at an early age.. anyways. I've been wondering about who Naruto's parents are.. and where Naruto gets his allowance from?

one more point.. if I was a guy who died after a sealing move, who would I choose to guard my legacy and protect the village? perhaps my son. dunno.

3. Roffey

Roffey I'm As Free As A Bird Now

there are rumors about Naruto's heritage. Such as, he is the Fourth Hokage's son. Naruto makes money from his missions.

4. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

He was a kid though and he still had money.. Even when he couldn't do any missions, you know? He was doing the Chuunin exams too and later on in the manga he had a huge stash of money that he was saving, it was empty in the anime ^^; I think that he gets an allowance from Hokage or maybe some kind of special welfare allowance for him being an orphan. I'm sure the third was also looking after him since Naruto held such a huge responsibility.

Also, *huge big-arse manga spoiler* When Orochimaru summoned those Hokage he didn't summon the 4th. Most likely because the fourth is a huge part of the storyline being Naruto's father and all. But, who is his mother? I don't think it's Tsudane(even though her brother looked a lot like Naruto) because she's an O..bah-san! *gets punched and flies 100 metres*

5. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

LOL never ceasing with the spoilers! TG, remember Sarutobi stopped the third coffin from coming. And he was happy for that since it would have been the Fourth.

6. UFOtaku

UFOtaku Wachu loorkin at?!

I always thought the village people basically took care of him, giving him allowance and stuff.

7. Roffey

i was under the impression that the residents hate him with a passion (save a select few). i think they would only give something to him something if under extreme "persuasion"

8. UFOtaku

Well, yeah, they do hate him. But if they REALLY hated him, they'd let him die. ^_^ He IS the demon fox, and is important to them.

9. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

I recall there being a law to leave Naruto be and to keep the story of what happened to the demon and about Naruto a secret. of course their hatred seeps out onto the children. there are some in the village who look out for Naruto. Iruka-sensei and the Third watched out for him, so perhaps they too I mean Iruka even paid for some of Naruto's meals.. I think the village elders must issue out stipends to orphans from Ninja families. what do you think? because if we ask ourselves what about Naruto? then what about Sasuke? etc. and. Naruto isn't the demon, the demon is sealed within him. The demon isn't important to the villagers. It is a very powerful demon and Naruto, since a baby, has been burdened with encasing and protecting its power. Which I may add again, was entrusted to him by the Fourth Hokage ;) what was so special about this baby?

10. Roffey

what was so special is that it was the first born after theDemon was subdued. Since the fourth performed the seal, maybe that is also why the look similar.

11. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

LOL it was a rhetorical question suggesting a familial connection between Naruto and the Fourth - just to get back into the first subject of the thread. Interesting idea about a person taking on the characteristics of a seal user.. but I think Naruto looked the same before he got the demon sealed within him.

okay so we are at this:

1)Naruto looks like the Fourth
    2) The Fourth chose Naruto to seal the demon, the seal causing his death.
    3)Naruto is the Fourth's 'issan' (inheritance - either Naruto or demon)
    4)Jiraiya says Naruto reminds him of the Fourth
    5)Naruto successfully uses Gamabunta for a summon: The only other to use or control him 'properly' was the Fourth.
    6) Naruto can now use the Fourth's move, Rasengan.

let's see what else happens in the future..

12. Uchiha Kumiko

Uchiha Kumiko New Member

Ooooh...this is a VERY interesting...

but...(I know we're of this part, but bear with me, will ya'?) it's highly unlikely for Tsudane to be Naruto's mother. I know her brother looked like him and all...but you have to consider her age compared to the Fourth's. Since Ero-Sennin was the Fourth's sensei, and Tsudane and Jiraiya were both subordinates together...well, she's got to be at least 10 years older than the Fourth, right? Well, the Fourth looked pretty darn young when he died...maybe around 20-25. And since he was a Hokage and all, and was so young, I don't think he had lots of time to get hitched to a 30-35 year old. Besides, Tsudane would've known if Naruto was her kid. And, since she's 50 right now, she would have been around 40 when she would have had Naruto. And she already had a lover, but he died! And the Fourth was really young--waitaminute! I've just confuzzled myself! Meh.

Oh well...sorry about writing all that mukka lukka and raving about Tsudane...heh. Actually, in spite of all the junk I just wrote, that theory might be true...assuming, of course, that the Fourth Hokage was Naruto's father...

13. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

*spoilers about the manga*

^^; lol I picked up on the 4th hokage being Naruto's dad speculation in Saru vs Orochimaru's fight. When the 4th hokage couldn’t be summoned.

At first I didnt think much about it, but something made me believe that what you're saying might be true. Shikamaru's group out numbers the 'kidnappers', so there will be one-on-one battles, till Naruto is left. I thought that Naruto in the end will battle Sasuke, but know I’m more open to your suggestion. We saw Naruto and Sasuke fight against each other before, so I guess this time there'll be a "daddy-host fighting son" scenario...

14. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

I don't think its that complicated. If so, then this blonde father after Naruto was born, was kidnapped by OroChimaru, turned into a hard criminal and .. I just don't see it as being very likely.

15. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

My predictions:

Naruto must have some relatives! He can't be alone! :sad:

Can it be that Sarutobi (3rd hokage) is related to Yondaime?
    It's just that the Sarutobi and refers to the fourth alot in his battle with Orochimaru. Plus he did that sealing technique, techinques such as sealing and all are passed down in the family... And since I have a feeling that the fourth is related to naruto. Then that means that he can be Naruto's relative, which explains the allowance Naruto recieves.

Father or Brother...which one?
    Is it possible that the the 4rth is naruto's brother?

16. Da Soulja

Da Soulja New Member

trust me naruto ain't no son of hokage 4th i could tell you why but nah.just keep reading manga.

17. Everything Bleh

Everything Bleh New Member

I think Naruto actually has the fourth's soul/chakra sealed inside of him. That is why he resembles him in look and abilities.

18. Kabuto

Kabuto New Member

I know this thread is old but if anyone reads this. In my opinion, I think anko is naruto's mother or sister and the 4th is his dad. Look at the early manga and episodes. Anko looks a bit like naruto and acts like him. Plus she was looking at a picture of him with sarutobi sensei, saying she really missed him.
    Anko was a subordinate at the same time as the 4th. She was orichimaru's sub and the 4th jiraiya's. Another thing is that I think the 4th is jiraiya's son. When jiraiya was young he had the exact same hair look as the 4th, similar facial structure. Jiraiya always refers to him and the 4th both similar and good looking and all that jazz. Just a thought.

1 person likes this.
  19. Uza Naruto

Uza Naruto New Member

I think Seraphim is right Naruto does have a lot in common with the fourth.
    I think that naruto is related to the fourth because Jeriyah is really into him and knows he can master the moves the fourth learned. Plus the third did say that the fourth sealed Kyubi into him to protect him.

20. UFOtaku

I actually really really believe the fourth was his dad, I mean... they leave some pretty big hints. The use of the word "Isan" being the first and most important. Also, the fourth dearly wanted Naruto to be seen as a hero... fitting, for his own son, huh?
    Most others have already been mentioned.

I don't think you can judge on looks, though, because Tsunade's little brother looks EXACTLY like Naruto, and some lackey from somewhere... can't remember... looks like him.

The resemblence is crazy, though.

I only find TWO faults in my theory:
    One- Apparently, Naruto did not at all inherit his daddy's skills as a Shinobi... (or is that why he gave him the fox?)
    Two- The village folks wouldn't hate him if he WAS the Fourth's son.