Square Enix Square-Enix New Announcements

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by femme_fatale, Sep 28, 2003.

?

An FF7 movie and a Kingdom Hearts sequel: good ideas or bad?

1. They're both great ideas!

8 vote(s)
    53.3%
  2. The movie is a good idea, the KH game is not.

3 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. The KH game sounds good, the FF7 movie doesn't.

3 vote(s)
    20.0%
  4. They both sound like they'll be terrible.

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  5. I don't care about either one.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. ~ Zack ~

~ Zack ~ Guest

Psh, magic solves everything. :p

Anyways... in all honesty, I dislike Aerith greatly. :p (SPOILER ALERT I GUESS THOUGH MOST OF YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THIS ALREADY) I was frankly quite glad when that sword went right through her like a hot knife through butter, only more like an absurdly long katana through flesh, muscle tissue and perhaps bone and probably an organ or two. :p (OKAY THERE WAS THAT SPOILER)

2. femme_fatale

femme_fatale New Member

A friend of mine has FF7 on her computer, and her brother watched the Aeris/Sephiroth scene over and over, while reversing and then playing it repeatedly while chanting "Sword goes in, sword goes out, sword goes in..."

Whenever that scene is mentioned, now I think of that. 0_o

Back to the topic, I didn't think of magic. I actually would not be shocked at all if there was magic involved SOMEWHERE in the movie, I mean, it's in every FF game, why not the movie? Fire, ice, sleep spells, all that good stuff. But if it ends up happening and then it goes the way of Kingdom Hearts (i.e. announcing "FIRE" every freakin' time you cast a fire spell), that will drive me insane.

Cloud: FIRE!
    Sephiroth: DEATH!
    Cloud: CRAP!!