Current Affairs Terri Schiavo

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by That guy!, Mar 11, 2005.

1. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

yeah thats true but the only line she need is nothing at all..but she probably still screw it up they end up putting a singing scene in so you get ticked off at her horriable singing and ripped off by the movie all at once. :p

2. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

It could have her ghost floating around singing "Bring back, bring back, bring back my body to me, to me!"

3. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Terrible this had to happen to her. It was, however, inevitable for her to die.

The South Park episode had some humour into it, but not the other joke.

There was no way to stop it. I would have just wished she wouldnt die by means of starvation. Seemed rather cruel to me.
    But we all are given fates, and unfortunately, that was hers.

May she rest in peace.

- Kaiyon

4. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

What I don't understand is why there wa such a fuss over it. She died, whoopdeedoo. My Uncle didn't get a minute of silence in Congress. :rolleyes:

5. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

Two words World attention. evedentally everyone cares for someone who doesn't have the ability to tell the diference from crap and chocolate... I guess everyone just likes a braindead person

6. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

Okay, I agree with you there;

It's strange that one woman who was dying received more press than 300 tsunami victims in Indonesia who died. And more press than that given to 10 people who died in the Red Lake school shooting. And not to mention too that 2.3 million people died in Africa last year of AIDS..

I think more or less people fear a slippery slope of more plugs being taken out. With law, it's possible.. but not certain. And I'm not sure if there will be many more cases quite like this one.

7. Chance

Chance Admitted Pokemon Fan.

well, I though it was very sad that she died, and even if she was a veg, Letting her live couldn't have been such a hardship.

8. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Schiavo autopsy backs husband

I found this in the newspaper yesterday:

9. Seishin

Seishin Guest

I heard that at times, when people would walk in the room, Terry's eyes would move as if she saw somebody, or at least sensed it. Perhaps she was partly alive, or she could feel her sorroundings.

But that point about not being able to tell the cause of her collapse is greatly odd indeed.

-Seishin