Square Enix The greatest Final Fantasy Villan!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Suzu, Dec 24, 2001.

?

Who is the greatest Final Fantasy VILLAN >:D?

1. (FF6) Kefka

9 vote(s)
    13.6%
  2. (FF7) Sephiroth

31 vote(s)
    47.0%
  3. (FF8) Ultimecia

5 vote(s)
    7.6%
  4. (FF10) Seymour

4 vote(s)
    6.1%
  5. (FF 9) Garland

2 vote(s)
    3.0%
  6. (FF 9)Kuja

6 vote(s)
    9.1%
  7. (FF 6)Ultros

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. (FF 7 )Turks

2 vote(s)
    3.0%
  9. (FF 8) Seifer

3 vote(s)
    4.5%
  10. Others: please specify!

2 vote(s)
    3.0%
  11. (FFT) Dracleau

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. (FFT) Wiegraf

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. (FF1) Garland

1 vote(s)
    1.5%
  14. (FF4) Zeromus

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  15. (FF4) Golbez

1 vote(s)
    1.5%
  1. Rem

Rem New Member

Sephiroth! I have always liked him, but then it would be Kuja, definate bishi (dont like him much tho) apparently he was a sephiroth alternative design.

xx

2. Mystic

Mystic New Member

The Turks

The Turks! Reno! Reno! Reno! Reno! The Turks are pretty good, and cool.

1 person likes this.
  3. Saren_Ellimdor

Saren_Ellimdor New Member

Ultimecia wins

Quite simply she is the most diabolical and organized of the bunch. She plans ahead. And I assure you that she would've had Sephiroth convinced that she was his long lost mommy. Look at the way she screwed up Seifer's head. And she can possess people and control them like puppets. My kinda villain.
    "Uh that's right son, Jenova was my nick name. Now go do Mommy a favor and kick their asses for me. Take Omega and Griever with you. As a birthday present for you, Mommy will let you incinerate the civillian population center of your choice. Make Mommy happy because you want Mommy to be happy, don't you."

My second Runner up was Kuja. An arms dealer who thrived on stirring up conflict. He and Rufus and Scarlet would have been sending mash notes to each other with ideas about how to screw up the rest of the world.

Kekfa is just a nut job who was spoiled too much as a child. This guy is what Rufus would be like if he ever went off his meds. Bow before me, I am God. Kind of like the Old Testiment, but without the chosen people.

Which Villain is the bigger threat? The Lady Puppet Master who can bend even the nastiest villains to her will and make them her willing slaves. The Albino with Attitude with the bigass sword would have become Ultimecia's willing pet. "I met Mother! She's as crazy as I am. Now bow before Mother or Die!" That blue-white haired Merchant of Death with a tail, He would have offered his services and high tech toys to both Sephiroth and the Shinra. He would have then retreated to a safe distance while they ripped each other appart and took the rest of the world down with them. The flamehaired Man-***** who's main claim to fame was that he murdered an entire race of people and poisoned a country and then struck down his Father figure so that he could take over. Let's face it, Ultimecia leads the pack while Kuja makes an impressive second place showing. These guys are the bigger threat because they actually use their brains as well as their brawns. All the rest with the exception of Garland would have been their willing pawns or slaves. You be the judge.

4. Rai Konoko

Rai Konoko New Member

voted for gud ol' Sephy, he practically Rocks the world. although ... as mentioned by someone already, he is weak as a last boss.
    But in FFVII:AC he is kickin' Cloud ass till the end of it.