Paranormal The Vampire Temple.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Chance, May 24, 2006.

1. Samurai Me

Samurai Me New Member

lol Strange and stupid eh!!! Well think what ya like. Anywho *scratches head for a few seconds* These people I do not beileve are a secret hidden religion, if they were like nightmare said.....why would they have a web page huh lol. Well I think there the same as all those other groups, the alien people the ocean moon people there all the same. Following some strange leader in his fairy tale welst he is making bundles of money by selling them his made up bible.

2. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

I can't really say this anyway nice... Next time you have a thought stop,think, and then stfu, take inmto consideratilon on some thigns more than a few seconds.

Next to what Lucky said and the meaning of Opus Dei

The Prelature of the Holy Cross and Opus Dei, commonly known as Opus Dei (Latin for "The Work of God") or the Work, is an international prelature of the Roman Catholic Church. Opus Dei was founded in 1928 by Roman Catholic priest Josemaría Escrivá. In 1982, Opus Dei was made into a personal prelature by Pope John Paul II through the Apostolic Constitution Ut Sit, and remains the only such prelature in Catholic Church. Since then its Prelate in Rome has presided over a prelature whose boundaries are defined by Opus membership rather than the usual geographical boundaries. It now coexists with episcopal dioceses as an official part of the Church's institutional structures. Opus Dei originally comprised only celibate numerary members, but now also admits non-celibate supernumerary members, assistant-numerary members, and has numerous co-operators. Currently, Opus Dei has approximately 85,000 members worldwide.

3. Samurai Me

Samurai Me New Member

hmmmmmmmmmmm.....prehaps I should leave ye all alone. I am tired your stupidity anyways. Have a good night

4. Chance

Chance Admitted Pokemon Fan.

Wow man..Isn't that what they said about jesus?

5. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

Maybe but I don't know. Could someone be a history book and tell us? :p

6. Chance

On Opus Dei or something related?

7. Lance Leingod

What you were saying about Jesus.

8. Chance

Oh, didn't you know? That's exactly what they thought about Jesus..Many romans and Jews believed Jesus was preaching garbage and this infact lead them to dislike Jesus. He stirred the pot for the polytheistic Romans and when he was betrayed by Judas, it was Poncho Pilot who sent him to his death by crucifixion.

9. Lash

Lash New Member

I'm fourteen bucks short of being a vampire..T_T

10. Chance

Lash, you don't want to be a Vampire..>.>;;

11. Lance Leingod

It was a joke, lucky, unless he meant what he said. (Now stares at Lash)

12. Chance

Spencer might actually do it sadly. Trust me, my baby is crazy. =P

13. Lash

Lash New Member

Eh, I need a new hobby and this sounds like fun. I was thinking about Satanism but I'm not too sure I have the attention spand to read everything. Then again I could blow fiffty bucks on this and then find out the words have too small print and never read it.

There is nothing wrong with being crazy. Its what makes me special. And if I weren't speical then how could I feel right wearing my speical jacket? Yup, I've decided I'm going to have a bake sale to raise the needed funds to become a Vampire.

14. Chance

Ok, if that's the option then maybe being a vampire isn't as bad as becoming a satanist. =P