Recreation Totally stupid topic:How's the weather where you are?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Meaikoh, Nov 25, 2001.

1. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

Hai, so the end of november and in Canada it's snowed one time for about an hour where I am, what about you?

------------------
    Yamato was showing Meaikoh his weapon before he attacked her. It was a spikey mace-head mounted on a spear instead of the spear point. Mattimeo/Yamato Wadaiko: Its name is Shamisen
    Meaikoh T.: You're gonna attack me with a wooden guitar?
    Yamato: No. I name my weapon Shamisen, for when it glides through the air, tis music to my ears!
    Meaikoh: Right...so it's a guitar?

2. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

Down in the pits of Chatham Ontario temepratures have reached an all time low of 1000 degrees Celcius, and the little red dudes are still trying to kill me. (jk!)

Actually the weather has been nice! Kind of warm if you ask me for the past couple of days. I think it did snow for a bit the one day, but it was only for a minute.

---------------------
    I want Snow!

3. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

Well... I plan to wear my running shoes for the rest of the year, so it better umm not snow yet... did it snow last Christmas? I'm scared of the good weather, because it may mean we won't be getting a Spring again.

this year, Winter weather, then BOOM! Summer.

now its a bit rainy, but nice out [​IMG]

4. FireDragon_16

FireDragon_16 A Sionbosys Unit

welll here in the Netherlands, its creepy cold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wheheh, i am freezing here Hello!! , ths sky's are dark, like evil is running in da air !! LOL [​IMG]

------------------
    Dial my phonenumber ,press 1 for if you are getting robbed, press 2 if you are getting murderd, press 3 if you are killed, press 4 if you are already dead , but stay on the line LOL

5. GenericHero5

GenericHero5 All Ska Super Star

Long island, New York, its really F*****g cold!!! I actually had to wear a jacket yesterday!
    Im cold...

------------------
    I wanna run away
    Never say goodbye
    I wanna know the truths
    Instead of wondering why!

Sincerely but not really,
    From the Shire,
    Arch (not the Lad,the Angel!)

6. Lady Aoi

Lady Aoi Princess of Shirataki

I waded through a foot and a half of snow to get into my appartment today after going grocery shopping. We've been in the middle of a blizard since Thanksgiving Day here. It's usually _______ing cold in Utah, but this winter is off to an exceptionally bad start ><.

~ Lady Aoi; BRRRR

7. That guy!

Yeesh, I'm hoping for snow to come... and I live in Canada!

We'll probly get a blizzard over here soon, seeing the way that the weather is in America.

------------
    The great white north's not all white yet, eh!

8. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

The weather here in Hell ... oops! I mean Strathroy ... has been unseasonably warm. It's kind of odd that this area is supposed to be cold by now, but I've only seen October-ish weather and a whole lot of rain. Could this be an omen of some kind? Probably not. I have been know to confuse delusions with visions ...
    Anyway, I hope us Strathroyans (I hope that's the right word, anyway) get some snow by New Year's Eve, because what I have planned for this pit will be more dramatic in that weather ...

------------------
    DAMN IT! I'VE CHANGED AGAIN!

9. Meaikoh

Today...rain, rain, rain all day loooong and man was it a long day!

------------------
    Yamato was showing Meaikoh his weapon before he attacked her. It was a spikey mace-head mounted on a spear instead of the spear point. Mattimeo/Yamato Wadaiko: Its name is Shamisen
    Meaikoh T.: You're gonna attack me with a wooden guitar?
    Yamato: No. I name my weapon Shamisen, for when it glides through the air, tis music to my ears!
    Meaikoh: Right...so it's a guitar?

10. MamiyaOtaru

MamiyaOtaru President Bushman

Snow.. blizzard like. It took me 9 hours to drive from my lovely home in Lander Wyoming back to school in Utah, where it usually takes 5.

Part of that was spinning out at 75 on the freeway. All is well, 'cept I feel sorry for that reflector pole I took out.

Snow everywhere, about a foot of it here. Just in time for the Olympics LOL I bet the organizers are starting to sweat. IWhile it has snowed a lot lately, Overall there has been very little this year.

11. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

That's right up there with how the local farmers hereabouts were grumbling about how the dryness of August was ruining their crops (and rightly so; the corn was as twisted as a knotted oak), and then in September and October they complained that the immense amount of precipitation was disrupting their harvest. There must have been a clog in the atmosphere ... a continual build-up until it all came tumbling down ...
    Either that, or something less stupid ...

------------------

12. That guy!

Hmmm, it seemed a lot colder out today to me. And kind of overcast weather...

I wonder if this cold front that finally moved through will bring snow, or more rain.

13. YokoburiKinura

Sorry you had such a hard time getting back here, MamiyaOtaru. Hitting that reflector pole didn't screw up anything on your car, did it? Anyway, glad to hear you got back safe.

I think it's cool that it rained on Thanksgiving because then there was actually water in the streams.

I'm sure SLOC is happy, thought I saw a headline in the paper about 'Snow gives SLOC Opportunity to demonstrate something-or-other.' Probably good road-clearing capability.

14. MamiyaOtaru

MamiyaOtaru President Bushman

Probably let them demonstrate that it actually does snow here sometimes [​IMG]

No real problems, except a huge dent on my wheel well where it smacked the pole. Also, as we noticed 40 miles later, it put a hole in one of the tires, so I ended up buying two new ones. (both front tires were awfully worn anyway) It sucked, but I am happy to be alive.

I think my driving has been affected for the rest of my life. From now on, I will be one of those wuss drivers being passed by trucks and RVs/caravans [​IMG]

It was 75 Mph BTW in case anyone wondered [​IMG]

[This message has been edited by MamiyaOtaru (edited 11-27-2001).]

15. That guy!

Well I'm glad you're okay, just be safe whilst driving. Remember, we need as many people as possible to Pillowfy this world!! [​IMG]

hehe, I don't even have my first drivers license yet(G1)... I'm too lazy... But the ice is my worst enemy!!

[flashback mode]I remember the one winter when I was in a van being driven by my parents and we went up a hill. Then all of a sudden we started going backwards!!! I'm just glad there were no cars behind us.[/flashback mode]

16. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

I wonder how is the weather in London..? I hope my relatives arent freezing to death /.

17. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

You mean England, I presume?
    I say London in reference to London, Ontario so much these days that I sometimes even forget that there's one in England at all ...
    I really am losing it [​IMG] ...

------------------

18. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

Sorry,.,I have to be specific :baka:
    I meant Londond, England :p

19. Meaikoh

I never expected to get any replies with this topic...Ouh! Still no snow! Wai! I can't wait till it snows!

------------------
    Words of wisdom from one Maxime Turcot in my class: ~Articule Quand Tu Jappe!~
    Won't tell you who he said it to, but very apropriate

20. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

yea, IT's VERY COLD at London, England!!! [​IMG]