Square Enix Toughest Fight of them all

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by BakaMattSu, Nov 22, 2002.

1. Project191

Project191 Black Wind

toughest fight is in ffx seymour#3

cuz i need to buy too much holy waters to get a zombie ward.

and i can't use an aeon.

and if u effected by zombie he will kill u.

this damn monster

2. Odin

Odin Member

I think that in FF X, Seymour #3 was the most difficult required boss for me to fight. And then I got all of the ultimate weapons/crests/sigils, and the rest of the game was a joke.

I never bothered much with the Arena Battles though . . . it would have taken forever for me to build up my characters (and mod their armor) to be able to get Nemesis. That wouldn't be worth my time (to me).
    -Odin

3. Bau

Bau New Member

FF9 ozma hahaha it took a bit but IT IS DEAD hahahaha i win i win. anyway also FF7 the darn ruby weapon it keep countering with ULTIMA but.......... ITS DEAD aahaha
    and the omaga weapon on FF8 but.......I"M DEAD hahaha it keeps killing me.
    thats all i think....
    one more thing in FF9 THANK GOD FOR EGOISTS'S ARMLETS;)
    DOOMsday is fun to play with whaen vivi learns it hit everyone OH YEAH booooooom all dies..... go mace of zues i love you hahahahahaha whare is it? in the corner of the room before you enter the crystal world. KUPO.
    *omaga weapon kills my team again* DARN IT!!!!!

4. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

The toughest fight? Well, let's see, I haven't played any of the newer, "In the toilet" Final Fantasies, so I would have to say Zeromus from the original version of Final Fantasy IV. He's got 110,000 HP, powerful attacks, and a bad attitude. I've only beaten him twice. Once, I finished with just Rydia after casting Flare about 10 times, and the other... didn't exist. I had 3 Character at Level 99 too!

Not Zeromus from the one Square brought over though, he was a pansy.

5. Valant Rapitor

Valant Rapitor A Hungry Weeble

I used the powerful items to down Zeromus in FF IV... honestly, it wasn't that hard, since you had a whopping five characters to the normal three or four these days, but eh, to each his own.

The hardest battle that i have fought was Omega Weapon on a low level game in Final Fantasy 8. None of my characters were over Level 20 (Heck, 15? 10?), and I had to use extensive junctions and spells and so on to win. Well, at least it was one of the more interesting journeys that I have made (since I'm not going to even try low level Ozma, no sir ee.)

6. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

One of the hardest for me was in FF8 when Sorcerouss Adel had Rinoa straped to her chest, so you couldn't use any GF and you had to kep healing Rinoa.
    Semour Flux in FFX was another hard one cause he kept casting zombie on my characters and then casting Full-Life. It took me a while to get past him.

7. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Exactly that. If any character happens to have precisely 7777 HP in a battle, they go into a wonderful multi-hit attack for several minutes where they hit for 7777 with each strike.

It was my desperation attempt after about a week and a half of character building (very boring stuff for me, to say the least) failed to take down Emerald Weapon. I set it up so Cloud dropped below 7777 and let monsters hit him until the last two digits were 77, then brought his HP to 7777 with hi-potions and potions from the world map before entering the fight.

Was an impressive and amazing thing, the Lucky Seven. I thought it might have been enough to take down Emerald...but after a few minutes worth of 7777's flying across the screen it wore off, and I still lost to my opponent.

Suffice it to say, I haven't tried since.

It's strange how so many label Ruby Weapon as the tougher of the two - it gave me nowhere near as much trouble.

8. Sieghardt

Sieghardt Man With the Machine Gun

Well, basically, cast barrier, dispel(if needed), and auto life, RIGHT AWAY. Because seymour usually tries to infect you with zombie then casts that goddam holy tech of his. What dissapointed me is **spoilers** Jecht sucked as a last boss**endspoilers**

1 person likes this.
  9. Valant Rapitor

Valant Rapitor A Hungry Weeble

The trick of Ruby Weapon is to leave only 1 character alive upon entering the battle so Sandstorm doesn't own you. Then there is the process of KoTR 4 times using HP <-> MP and Quadra Magic. I mean, admit it. 9999 HP won't help much vs Ruby Weapon if he starts to hit you. Emerald Weapon only hurts because of the eyes and Aire Tam storm.

Actually, for FFX, it is a lot better to learn Seymour's pattern and have Yuna Nul(Haha) for that. It is a lot less taxing and a lot more helpful.

10. Reisti Skalchaste

Oh, and we musn't forget my namesake from Final Fantasy 5! I still haven't beat him. Although, I did erase my Lvl. 99, all jobs mastered file by accident. :sad: Stupid roms.

11. Reisti Skalchaste

Count Elmdor inside Limberry Castle, Final Fantasy Tactics

Normally, this fight is pretty easy. Cast Holy on Elmdor and he's dead.

BUT! If you want to get the Masamune and the Genji equipment, (Strongly recommended) this fight is annoying as hell. He's got Blade Grasp, so your chances of theft range from 5-8% success. He's got Teleport 2, so he can move anywhere on the map, and can deal massive damage with ease. Besides that, Ramza has to be a squire so he can learn Ultima from Celia/Lede.

As yet, I have not defeated him and gotten all of his stuff.