Travel Travel Plans?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kain, Jan 7, 2005.

1. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

Even though its only the start of the new year, i was wondering if anyone has plans for going abroad, or somwhere for a break this year? This way it might give people ideas of places to go for a break.
    At the moment i may be going to Tena Reef with some friends, but its still in the planing stages. I was putting serious plans into going to Australia for the summer to work, but it doesn't appear that i'll have the money for it this summer, and i also got to thinking that going all the way around the world for just 3-4 months was to short. I might think about going for a year or 2 after college.

2. Jaken

Jaken Coin Locker Baby

oo, Australia sounds fun. Still on my list of places to go. A trip around the world for 2 years sound even more fun. That'll probably take alot of saving up.

As for me this mid-winter break from school I'm going on a cruise to the Caribean. It'll be my cruise, I'm used to flying. ._. I kinda have a boat phobia but there is a first time for everything I suppose, and its always good to get over your fears.

1 person likes this.
  3. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

Probably off to China again this year. Went there last summer, might as well go there again this year. Basically it's my graduation year, and my parents probably want me to relax "back home".

But I don't know really, there have been plans for a 2 week trip to Japan, but if only my mate will return earily from his obligatory army time, which I doubt.

- Teddz

4. Iya

Iya HIP ATTACK!

During Spring Break me and my friends are going to Mexico.
    Some place that starts with a "c".
    Cancun?

5. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Well, about all I can afford this year, what with saving for University, and buying my computer, which, by the way, I am using right now, :smug: , is going to Anime North, in Toronto, at the end of May. As a bonus, my uncle lives down there, so I don't even need a hotel room! (I might get one anyway, should a friend or two wish to come)

BTW, I'm hoping to see some of you there.

6. Badluck

Badluck New Member

My friends and I are saving money (and asking time off of work) for our trip to Japan.

7. Tai

Tai New Member

My mom is going to India at the end of February for 3 weeks so she is leaving me and my sister alone. Terror!XD

My sister is going over to America this summer to see our old house and school and lots of people we didn't wanna leave T^T

I'm going over to Ireland to see my Nially Niall and go to his cousins wedding(meaning I have to wear a dress T^T)

My mom wants to go over to india in the summer too but she wants to see my little brother first and my grandparents are gonna get him a ticket to South Africa so he can visit them and my granparents are coming over to see the family in england at christmas(can't wait!!)

That's my whole family traveling in the summer and so forth. I'm gonna be so upset and worried when my mom leaves T^T I hate the idea of flying long distances so I'll worry about her, my brother and my sister. Mew.

1 person likes this.
  8. Engel

Engel New Member

Mhm. Spring Break is coming up. I'm not going anywhere, I don't think; mostly because I will be attending Driver's Ed classes for that whole week (we have one week of Spring Break this year). Afterwards, I'm supposed to drive my family over to New York City during the Summers. I am assuming that is before or after my Summer Courses, etc.

9. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

Man,everyone is going somewere except for my family aaahhh!!!! .That stinks moms afraid to fly,dad wants to go to Australia but since someone doesnt wanna fly hmm i wonder who. We can't go anywere execpt whats in driving distances bleeh.

But theres a plus dad want to take me skydiving white water rafting and so on it isn't that bad I guess. Everyone send some pics to me on were you went allright :D

10. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

im saving up so when i get out of high school i can go to japan. i may choose to move over there but i wanna see what its like first. as for the summer, not totally sure yet but maybe san antonio.

11. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

A friend of mine that moved to New York a few months ago called me up on friday and started asking when i was coming over, and then he offered me a place to stay for the WHOLE summer rent free (although i'd probably insist on paying rent since i don't like feeling like a total free loader). So i may as my uncle (who also lives in NY) for a summer job, and if he says yes and i pass my exams, then i may just head over for the summer and work in New York. Its an idea at the moment cauwe i'm more worried about my exams at the moment :sweat: .

12. Rokuemon

Rokuemon New Member

I'm hoping to go to Japan in June. I can't really afford it on my own but I am getting some help ^_^
    It's a long way because I am in the UK. Either Tokyo and around, or Tokyo then to Kyoto on shinkansen and back. This is what a friend did last year and I've heard all about it and I'm sure I'm going to enjoy it, as long as I don't get hit by a bicycle ^_-

13. yakamashi

yakamashi New Member

in the summer, i'm going to japan and romania.

want to go to europe one day.

14. LilyRose

LilyRose Pocky Junkie

It dosen't look like this year i'll go out of the UK but me and my family have a lot of Trips planned within. I just got back from the Malvern Hills, and am soon going to Cornwall and (hopefully) the lake and peak districts. I like it where i am though so no complaints.

15. Engel

Engel New Member

Plans for Summer of 04-05. Hmm...Going to New York and Canada. Visiting Cedar Point and the Toledo Zoo. Might go to Disneyland.

Yep.

I also would like to go to Europe one day. I really would like to go to Japan. Already been to China. I want to go further.

16. MaesHughes

MaesHughes New Member

I'm going to Michigan June 11th to pick up a dog...

17. yakamashi

yakamashi New Member

...*sniff* whenever i see your username, maeshughes, i'm finding my self trying to stifle a sniffle....

but michigan to get a dog...? wow.

18. SoraStrife

SoraStrife New Member

hum..lets see...

WEll, so why are you going way over there to pick up a dog? :confused: anyways, well i think i will go to the beach for once and i guess party with my other buddies out there...hopfully though....and i want to go back home.... :sad: ...*sighs*...miss *home*.... :bleed: ...which is in fact in New Mexico....... :dizzy2:

19. yakamashi

yakamashi New Member

wooooow. you're from new mexico? that's cool. ^__^ i always wanted to go there one day. my friend just came back from there, as a graduation vacation. he said it was cool, except that a lot of people ripped him off. o_O lol.

20. SoraStrife

SoraStrife New Member

@_@ are you serious?!

WOW, really?...I wouldn't know that anyone will be interested in New Mexico...LOL...but I guess it depends on where you live.....Which is in Las Cruces.....That's cool that your friend just came back from there......so how did people ripped him off?....humm.....doesn't sound good at all.... :sad: