Travel Travel Plans?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kain, Jan 7, 2005.

1. yakamashi

yakamashi New Member

i have absolutely NO idea where that is... ^__^ anyway, i'm not really sure, but he said something about them selling all these stuff really expensive in these tourist places., (lol. and they actually bought it.) and then they went to the more local places, and for the same item, it was like what, 85% difference.

lol, but that's okay. since it seems like everyone's doing it...

2. SoraStrife

SoraStrife New Member

oh!

Then i think you might be talking about "mexico"...cause they do that kind of stuff.......LOL...yup i also think that happends everywhere....so nothing new there... :D ...so you don't know where that is?.....that's okay a lot of people don't know their whole 50 states.....but yea....that's how it goes in this world.. :D

3. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

This weekend My son, sister, neice, a friend ( :D ), and I are going to Valley Fair and Mall of America. This is one break I need. We leave tomorrow. It's sad when I am happy to leave town.

4. KaYasha

KaYasha I'm Boelak Yrubron

My family really never goes on a "vacation vacation", but this comming week I am going to a Choir Camp that last from Sunday to Friday, and to my suprise, my parents decided that since wehnt they came to pick me up that, we would head over to Colorado to the Mountains. So I am really excited! So to people hear this Sunday I will be gone for a while!!

5. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

New year new plans.

This year i'm going to be going on a college feild trip to Florance, Italy in Febuary for 4 days. Should be really good, i'm really looking forward to seeing all that architecture that i've only ever seen or read about in books. Other then that i haven't got any plans for the moment.

6. neoblacklady

neoblacklady ~*Tpyo Godedses*~

well celebrating the big 23 birthday in march in ireland \o/!!!!!!!!
    and st pats.
    going to canada :D as well so. and maybe bck to ireland for christmas :)!