Ugliest villain

Discussion in 'Rurouni Kenshin' started by *Fabee*, Sep 2, 2001.

1. chupito

chupito New Member

For everyone who said shishio is ugly.... this is my why i don`y think he is ugly!
    My parent`s plane crashed, burned, and all the things who comes whit planes crashing.... when you get used to, you don`t mind:) i still think my father is handsome! but yes, the first time you see you think: ugly! but after you get used...

2. ~ Zack ~

~ Zack ~ Guest

I don't know about you guys, but... I think Shishio is hot. :p Well, in a matter of speaking... okay, multiple matters of speaking.

3. chupito

chupito New Member

LOL! got the meaning ArkAnjil-chan:) i think shishio is pretty hot:D! but since i already have something better(enishi-kun), and there is Yumi on the way... think twice!

4. ~ Zack ~

~ Zack ~ Guest

Eh, Yumi can keep Shishio. Gimme Aoshi, I'll take him over any of them anyday. :D

5. sailorvenus

sailorvenus 24 days to go...^^

Gomen-nasai Chupito-san. I shouldn't have said such a stupid thing. I'm really sorry....:(

6. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

'sides, Shishio & Yumi have a relationship based beyond merely looks. She is in love with him - not his money, power, or looks... but the real Shishio beneath him...It's very obvious from the actions she ultimately takes for him.

As for the Hannya debate, I looked over my manga last night, and he tells the story of how he purposefully burnt off his ears, hair and lips, and even crushed his cheekbones in order to be able to disguise his face more easily. Nothing about his childhood, though...

7. chupito

chupito New Member

No offense taken:)! and is not stupid, your opinion IS important! and i'm really glad you liked:)
    PS: i saw a thread that you gave the link of some free graphics shop, right? so i did this layout for you:) hope you like!
    http://www16.brinkster.com/lemonff/
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~ano... this is what i get to be living here! censured mangas! o.0!!!!!!!!! if baka-chan said so, it's true:) you do have a lot of anime junk on your head, ne? j/k:D!

PS: i need sleep... did you ever saw a song called "i should be sleeping" by emerson drive? downloading it right now, is my theme song:):D

8. sailorvenus

sailorvenus 24 days to go...^^

Oh!Oh!Oh! Thank You, Thank You, Thank You! This means a lot to me!!! It's very beautiful!!! I'm gonna use it for my personal site!!!

I think I'm gonna cry or something...*sniff* *sniff*

ARIGATOU GOZAIMAZU!!! ^_^

9. chupito

chupito New Member

LOL! thank you:)! I'm very glad you liked:)! if ever need any help. feel free to ask me?!
    hugs