Debate War: Necessity or Nuisance?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Orion, Dec 29, 2005.

1. KaMeKaZi

KaMeKaZi Insanity$%#

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT..

War created Hitler and the Nazi's.. If you have read anything about history you would know Who hitler was. Hitler was a soldier in the first world war.. After the Germans Lost and the country was forced into poverty Hitler wanted to Right the wrongs.. He wanted to Start another War and this Time Win.. War Created the Second World war..

the Only thing War Solves, well its population control nothing more when you think about it.. Its like fire that goes through the forest.. Takes out the old and new Growth comes after.. But sometimes the Fire can't be put out.. Thats what has happened in the Middle east.. That war may never end..

2. Samurai Me

Samurai Me New Member

Thats not true!:( War has nothing to do with population control.Here,let me put it this way!Im 15 and I have grown up around violence since an early age,and what this has tought me is that there are two types of war,there are wars for a good cause and wars for the worse.Hitlers war was for the worse,he thought that he could rule the world,but the rest of the world tried to repel him,now this was to them a war with a good cause to stop a evil tyrant and free the world of him!Now,here is a good example why war is a necessity in some cases.Im not saying war is right,but when someone invades your home land you must take up arms and fight!

Tell me,when you are attacked while walking down the street,are you going to stand aside and let the guy pound the crap out of you,or are you going to fight back!I have been attcked before by a bunch of kids who thought it would be fun to beat up some little kid,I think the last thing they were excpecting was a kid who knew ninjutsu,my father always taught me that fighting back when attacked is right,and that you should beat the person who does it till their incapable of moving!Im getting off the subject but the point is is that war is sometimes a very big necessity.Like I said earlier,

With out war there would be no peace,and without peace there would be nothing but war,think about that!:(

3. Orion

Orion Gears

Agreed... o0

Anywho, I agree with the fact that the war in the Middle East may never end. It's been going on for too long already. Five years is just too long... If this war is still going on when I turn 18, I'm rebelling. I mean it. I think that the draft may be re-instated by then anyway.

Oh, and I'm SO sorry for spelling "fought" wrong. :rolleyes: I was tired.

1 person likes this.
  4. Samurai Me

Samurai Me New Member

I honestly think that war may just be a waste of time,I mean,how are you going to change a country that dosen't want to change!I just pray and hope this stupidity will end soon!

1 person likes this.
  5. KaMeKaZi

KaMeKaZi Insanity$%#

No it is a from of population control,.. Its natures way.. its same as outbrakes of the plague.. for the forest its fire.. takes out the old brings in the new. Yah you can look at it as in 2 people having a disagreement.. but in the grand scheme of things its natures way of getting rid of population..

As for Hitler He wanted Germany to Have its time in the Sun and Make up for the loss of the first world war.. Read your history books. Hitler could have been stoped before the war ever started.. but everyone turned there backs because they did not want to fight..

Ummm thats just wrong buddy.. You fight in self defence.. but beating someone to a pulp makes you no different from the bullies who attacked you..

6. b-tuvs

b-tuvs Member

Wars are terrible, just yesterday I was watching a documentary DVD of World War II and all I can say is "Hitler is a Mad Man". He is a military genius, but his methods are very inhumane. Sure, wars keep people inline and make them behave, because one of the actual truth is that people are scared of what wars can bring. I think the Gundam Series (especially Gundam Wing) tries to explain wars and why people fight for wars.

If it wasn't for wars we won't be enjoying the things we have now, but as long as there are greedy people in power and there a lot of antagonists wars can not be avoided...

7. Samurai Me

Samurai Me New Member

Your wrong,if some a****** is gonna beat me up,Im gonna make sure he stays down because,if you let em get away,he'll just come back with 6 or 7 other groupies and take you out!(Trust me,I know what Im talking about,if you grew up in my family,you already knew how to fight as a kid.Plus,my town use to be full of these kinds of people,but after the last fight about,16 years ago I think,there hasn't been an attack in a while!

And I do read my history book thankyou,I happen to have studied WWII for
    2 years,plus Where I live,there are alot of WWII veterans(Although there all from 82-86)