Recreation What are you Doing Right nOW!...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KaMeKaZi, Jun 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DrunkLeprachaun

DrunkLeprachaun Tetsu Oushi

I'm chatting with some homies in the chat room(you'd have to be there), listening to Rollins Band, drinking water, d/ling anime, the usual. I'm a bit worried, I haven't eaten in more than 24 hours but I'm still not hungry. Weird.

2. Energizer Bunny

Energizer Bunny i wuv you

listening to open your eyes by goldfinger *wake up wake up whoa...* just got done cleaning *fun stuff let me tell you...* and breaking a loverly glass container scattering a ton of shells ive collected in my lifetime all over the floor...i am sad *hits her clutzy self* :( ill have to find another one to put them all in *sigh* and im worrying about my dear baka *hugs* if you ever need to talk, spill, vent, etc. contact me the way of your choice! i love you bakamattsu!!!! ^.^

3. rei

rei New Member

erm. im feeling beter than last*nite. even though i had a great time. right now, im looking through the forums and fixing html for my page. im adding a few stupid things that i thing are way rad. and uhm, im randomly reading atricles written by ralph nader. im in a nader mood for some reason, usually its all jack kerouac, beatniks and bebop.. but right now im gunna get *crashing the party* nader's new book, instead of reading one of the many newer unread books i have.. hehe. right now things are hectic.. like mordeth said. but im enjoying myself. oh! i found a beautiful sounding little house in fullerton, for only about $995 a month.. this maybe home..

*heart* rei

4. rei

rei New Member

grrr.. i hate angelfire.. i wanna complain in my new journal i made, but i cant.. and i cant link all the neat things that ive made today.. stupid. anyhow. im getting my usual 5 oclock feeling. im sinking, the whole world is moving and im left behind. i suppose thing feeling comes from hunger and lack of something else. i dunno? contact? love me! haha.. im just entertaining myslef i suppose.. anyway.. im prolly going to go soon. depending on when my mother gets home.. hmm.. anyway. im listening to the cars. and being cold.. maybe im sinking cause i dont feel hectic.. hmm.. maybe..
    im cold. hungery. lonely. trying to talk my brother into skating down to get me some food..

*heart* rei

5. c0ke

c0ke New Member

Right Now I'm watching this Movie called 'Dog Soldier' on the Sci-Fi channel.

6. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

chatting with toomaa in m2a's chatting room ..
    Its empty though .. Kame just left and the others either they are sleeping or away :sweat2: !!

7. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

Chatting with Zark!! Hehe .. Im all alone in the chatroom =s I'm also drawing and I have to admit that I pretty good =p

8. Wolfwood

Wolfwood New Member

Maybe youre a werewolf. (Classic referance, can anyone pick it)

9. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

I'm off to bed, good night everybody!

10. Energizer Bunny

why does everyone seem to be stealing my words lately!!! yeah i was chatting with wolfie...er he probably doesnt like me calling him that...wolfwood in the r00m of d00m ~it was a lovely conversation hes quite cool~ and listening to the radio and wishing i could go to the 311 hoobastank and NERD (oh and jayz??where he came from with the others i dunno) concert in atlanta...*sigh*

11. DrunkLeprachaun

DrunkLeprachaun Tetsu Oushi

Hmm, it was actualy closer to 40 hours, I guess a mistake induced by lack of food an sleep(so far this week, I'd say I've gotten a total of 10 hours of it). Ugh. I did eat fairly soon after I made that post though.

Currently I am listening to my gr00vy playlist, chatting, downloading, drinking water. My posts here seem to be getting more vauge. Probably just because I'm in a bad mood. I'll do some draing later, that usualy helps. Hmm, depression isn't due to kick in again until september(school, The worst place on earth). Bleargh.

12. Zanza

Staff Member

I guess we can read everybody's minds lately :D !!

13. rei

rei New Member

grrr.. well i just got done writing a slightly lengthy reply to a thread and appearently it didnt go through.. grr.. if its not one thing its another. oh well. other than that, im just fussing around w/ my site. if you can even call it that. im proud of my tag board, even though nones wrtten in it *hint hint*.. any how.. im gunna look around the forums a bit more now..

*heart* rei

14. Energizer Bunny

mostly looking forward to tomorrow and chatting with kame and drunk and listening to jimmey eat world oh wait now its the dj talking grand!

~buns~i want some water~

15. Zanza

Staff Member

:catgirl: Three things in one post .. !

I know how do you feel rei .. it happned with me many times .. only when I write long replys :bleed2: !!

And EB .. there is nothing like watching DL & KaMe either arguing or making fun of anything !!

I like it when both of them are online !!

Right now I am trying to recover from a shoking thing KaMe done hours ago !
    If you are reading this KaMe .. the shoking this is the !kiss !!!!

BTW .. why there is a !kiss .. where Zark actually respond to :confused: ?!!
    Its not like I was mad or anything .. we really had a great laugh . specially when I kicked KaME :D:D:D !! Oh yeah .. that was the coolest part ;) !!
    I was just shoked from the respond =p !!

well i dont want this post to be long and boring :sweat2: !!

16. Energizer Bunny

too late zanza ^.^ and that chat was quite interesting wasnt it? i am currently listening to monty pythons argument sketch or whatever its called quite funny yes? im also looking for a script for it so i can use it if i need to do another radio drama for school... heehee this is sooo funny "being hit in the head lessons here... what a stupid concept"

17. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

Im playing Reversi with Zanza and guess who have won

ME!! [​IMG] woohoo! 51 : 13
    :D - I cant stop smiling

18. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

Im watching Lain and Im pretty confused right now!
    @.@

19. c0ke

c0ke New Member

Reading Luvweaver's new Fanfic Saber Marionette 90210, while chatting with me buddies on-line, while listening to a adam sandler cd.

20. rei

rei New Member

uhm.. i just got finished revamping my little site.. i guess its more like a *blog* or something at the moment. please go. it isnt much, but i could use someadvice/critcism/encouragement. angelfire.com/emo/synth. itll expand, sooner or later. right now i just need a staple activity to keep me hectic. anyhow. now im try to get my cd player to run off low batteries.

*heart* rei

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.