Recreation What are you Doing Right nOW!...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KaMeKaZi, Jun 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

Downloading part 2 of the movie "Enough"

---

Hey Bloodberry, by any chance do you know which episode did Jack and Sam kissed at the locker room? >.< i need to know!! I cant believe that I didnt see that episode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

feeling the pain in my lower back...retail sucks eggs...

they KISS??? chris's parents didn't tell me that....must....find...heheheheheh

3. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

*blinks* Sorry if i ruined it for you!! I was just wondering why they kissed! Sam made the move first and Jack kept pushing her away!! I saw this scene in a music clip and Im going to go crazy if i didnt find why it happened, which episode it happened and what happened next?

:dizzy2:

4. c0ke

c0ke New Member

Watching 30 Seconds to Fame, and chatting.

5. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

I played against BMS's 11 year old brother in Reversi and and ... :sad: beat the **** out of me ;_; and its his first time to play Reversi ..

Ohh the shame!!

6. ~ Zack ~

~ Zack ~ Guest

Between typing this post, I'm banging my head repeatedly against the computer desk.

7. rei

rei New Member

nothing.. being bored. joining some cliques, in hopes to find new friends or at least get noticed. eh.. everyone need attention. other than that looking over the boards, and updating.

*heart* rei

8. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

I just finished playing CS and am now looking (skimming) over my brand=new Love Hina Vol. 1 manga! (Which means I've read it already and just perusing through until I get to the best parts...:sweat2:)

Other than that, I'm...looking at the M2A boards.

9. Energizer Bunny

Energizer Bunny i wuv you

posting listening to chevelles the red eating pretzels *yum* drinking water and wondering if this thread and all other right now threads are really necessary...*shrugs* all this talk of spam is making me think...

10. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

bouncing around and kinda hyper and helping uk set up his star wars character...and typing and stuff...drinking coke and listening to sugarcult!! weeeeeee

11. rei

rei New Member

im not so happy. im waiting for my mom to get here.. shes late.. promises, promises.. and on top of that im supposed to register today, but the page wont load.. grrrrr... actually my day to register was yesterday.. i dont want crappy classes... why me??

*heart* rei

12. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

Im playing Reversi with Archangel. :D chatting with Lex and Kyo in the chatroom.

13. Energizer Bunny

Energizer Bunny i wuv you

im just sitting here sulking about how i really dont know who i fit in with now and how it always seem to be my friends who are happy...sigh this doesntsound like me at all but who am i to say who i am really life is so confusing...sigh again...and im drowning my sorrows in some coffee cake strawberries and milk ^.^

14. rei

rei New Member

nothing gets better for rei

ack.. the page finally loaded for me to register for my classes.. but because of a lab fee i completely forgot about, i cant register. im sad and angry at the same time. cause well, im broke, and by the time i get a chance to pay it, im sure i wont get the classes that i first wanted.. this always happens though.. something always falls through, something always has to give, and its always me.. i DO have the money but its tyed up in my trip to LA tomorrow.. more lab fee is going to take andy warhol from me *shakes fist in threating manner* ugh.. what ever shall i do?? hmm.. *sigh* i stuck between things again.. im sick of being a rei sandwich.. at least tomorrow ill escape with kylene to the magical world of smog and art and wonderful little vegan resturants.. i hope i get some sleep tonite.. im tired as hell. and have time to waste.. id love company.. alas i am alone..

*heart* rei

15. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

watching the chatting room war. I'll call it the "Op and Deop war"
    Kame is trying to take over the chatroom!!

16. c0ke

c0ke New Member

Watching Kare Kano/ His or Her Circumstances/ Secret Diary (Korean title) in Korean.

17. Legato

Legato Shakkin Daiou

Applying for a job and changing my avatar so it looks like me. So it's not Legato, but I'll probably change back to Legato eventually.

18. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

Im trying to figure out whose MO's other secret identity
    There is alot of possibilities!!! I wish I knew how BMS guessed it?!

19. neoblacklady

neoblacklady ~*Tpyo Godedses*~

im getting dressed to go to a police explorer meeting.
    i cant wait to check it out........all the guys
    theres only one kute one though......
    :shy3: i cant wait to see him!
    a police explorer with a fire explorer.
    good combo!

Attached Files:

20. rei

rei New Member

tired. cold. sad. leaving.. i need to go get a new book. kafka's metamorphisis.. anyone read it? hmm. i missed this place. although it seems life continues with out me. hehe. im messing with my hair, i got a new hair cut.. its not all long.. its all rei*ish again and no matter where it falls it looks nice.. im missing a few people quite badly and cant wait for school. im lonely and im tired of it.. so ill occupy myslef with a book until i can get a decent hug.. take care..

*heart* rei

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.