Recreation What are you Doing Right nOW!...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KaMeKaZi, Jun 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark Phire

Dark Phire New Member

what am i doing...well currently holding a converstion with a friend over AIM, wait, he just got off...sitting, waiting in the darkness, for what, i have yet to find out, but i will continue waiting...listening to In Flames...getting ready for bed soon (it is almost 3 AM)...uh, and regretting the trip i made up to Circuit City for the NGE Box set, when they sold it 30 min earlier...bastards..., contemplating workin on my site, and also deciding if i should go get a drink or not...apple juice is sounding good....

2. DrunkLeprachaun

DrunkLeprachaun Tetsu Oushi

Your friend got off, did he? Heh heh heh... Sorry, I can never resist a good perv out. Right now I'm listening to the Pillows, Flame, drinking water, chatting with Uncle Sweetie and ArkAnjil, and soon I shall order myself a nice big pizza. Mmm, pizza.

3. Legato

Legato Shakkin Daiou

Talking to wolfwood while reading some nice mail from MO. ahhh...
    had a greatb cosplay party last night. gonna send a pic in of the Trigun crowd and see if M2A members can guess who is who....

4. Lady Aoi

Lady Aoi Princess of Shirataki

Trying to figure out if we have Hojo icons.... but it seems my computer isn't interested in looking at the icons page.

5. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

It's 6:30 AM, and I woke up because I thought I had school. I don't so I just pulled the laptop closer to me and started logging stuff at M2A.

Other than that, I'm reading one of my favorite fics right now. Everybody on my buddy list on AIM is away, so I can't talk to anyone...poor Izzy, such a loser. MUAHAHAHAHA...wait...yeah...MUAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

6. DrunkLeprachaun

Unti3!!!!1111```

Browsing to Subhuman by the Pillows, which is one of my favourite Pillows songs, listening to water, downloading m2a, and drinking anime.

7. thunder dragon

thunder dragon dragon king

iam listning to RK songs & reading my email messages & replaying to that thread & drinking acoke..

8. sailorvenus

sailorvenus 24 days to go...^^

It's 10:00 here, and I just woke up. I've eaten my breakfast and brushed my teeth, so now, I'm surfing the web again. ^_^

9. ~ Zack ~

~ Zack ~ Guest

I'm doing some research on the Illuminati and Aresians and other stuff for my writing.

10. c0ke

c0ke New Member

Watching SMJ Set 1, Disc 1, Episode 1. It weird How I been a fan of this anime for almost more than a year and my viewing of the original SMJ series is very recent.

11. DrunkLeprachaun

Listening to nothing, because winamp crashed again, but I would be listening to the pillows. I'm drinking water, just to break the usual routine, showing my super-human sarcasm in the chat room with mordeth and LoT, and downloading the ****. I recently beat Kame's soccer ball score too. I are t3h 1337357. 150. Ph33r.

12. GenericHero5

GenericHero5 All Ska Super Star

Right now?
    Im chatting with some girls, and I've got the Aquabats on my Winamp; I'm also gering up for the weekend, because tomorrow is FRIDAY!!!!

13. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

Downloading Vol. 10 of Love Hina...which is taking 56k speeds that I've not been privy to for years. :(

On AIM, doing nothing, since most people are away. Anybody wanna talk :(? Hehe.

Sitting down because I stuffed myself with an In'N'Out 4x4. In case you don't know what that means, it's four patties, four slices of american cheese, lettuce, and tomato on a sesame seed bun. Izzy's hella full.

Looking around the boards, awaiting the new posts. Just like always.

The winamp's up too. I shall post what is playing on the Music board. :D

14. c0ke

c0ke New Member

Trying to draw a picture of Baiko and Tamasaburo showing emotions... How did I do... don't know.

15. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

Lesse, I finally finshed my accounting homework...which took...two hours...:( And right now, I'm downloading Vol. 13 of Love Hina the manga.

Oh, and getting something to munch on. Homework makes my stomach grumble....and looking at all the cash exchanged for homework...makes me depressed. :D

16. DrunkLeprachaun

I'm listening to War Pigs by Black Sabbath and drinking water, while also downloading stuff, browsing and chatting in the chat room with Bloodberry and Arkanjil. More specificaly, musing over the latest FF riddle.

17. Energizer Bunny

Energizer Bunny i wuv you

listening to the radio chatting to my bud adam wishing i had some liquid life(water) but too lazy to get some also wishing school hadnt started for me or my college pals...i never see them anymore sadness...and wishing i had someone to cuddle with...and wishing i didnt have so much pressure grades-wise and well basically wishing in general it aint doing any good either...darn *random* you guys are crazy in a good way

18. rei

rei New Member

did anyone miss me?

my tooth hurts, i got fillings yesterday, and part of it came off.. now, PAIN. and they gave me a shot in the mouth.. that terrible.. A BIG *** NEEDLE IN MY MOUTH.. it was like something outta a horror movie or something.. *shutter*..
    now, im freezing. and im waiting for a ride home.. i was trying to do a research project, and now my mother is an hour late.. grr..
    i missed this place thats why im unearthing this thread.. cause its been a while.. but i shoul roll. gotta find mom..

*heart* rei

19. neoblacklady

neoblacklady ~*Tpyo Godedses*~

homework

i am doing psychology homework....
    and studying the wonderful brain.....
    i cant wait to do surgery.....one of my dreams....cut up the brain

20. luvweaver

luvweaver Ad Jesum per Mariam

But don't you think that dissecting the mind is more exciting and mysterious than dissecting the brain?

Well, that's just my opinion ^^;;

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.