Recreation What are you Doing Right nOW!...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KaMeKaZi, Jun 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

sitting in the living room with the laptop posting about here, and playing with my kittie(cause she's sitting on the c ouch with me. she's just watching the moniter...she enojys watching the mouse..lol) not muych else...i'm gonna sim for a bit too

2. Energizer Bunny

Energizer Bunny i wuv you

im doing absolutely nothing!! well i am chatting in the room up there and listening to music (cant stand silence)but other than that nuffin i dont even have any water with me!! *shame on me*

3. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

Well ,, today I selpt a whole 12 hours !!
    And slept again @ 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm .. !

What have I done to myslef !!

Anyway .. now I am trying to catch up with what I have been missing here and I am listening to POWERMAN 5000 - The Meaning Of Life + D/L few songs that I passed by .. ^.^

4. ~ Zack ~

~ Zack ~ Guest

In exception of typing this post, pointlessly and endlessly staring into the monitor of the computer. It's not as boring as it sounds, really... gets kinda fun after a while... like a competition or something... with yourself...

5. Stardust Phox

Stardust Phox Such a Taurean I am!

Downloading a new driver for my printer so it won't interfere with the scanner, since they're sharing the same parallel port. >.<

PRAY, GUYS!!!

I want this thing to work…! I can post my art if this works.

NA, HASHEM ELOHENU!! *bow bow*

6. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

lol.. well, I'm being really mean and hogging my fiance's computer since I've been without comp :( when I should be visiting him! plus I'm watching his family's cat munch on food.. the cat is soo fat!

7. KaMeKaZi

KaMeKaZi Insanity$%#

Geting up out of this chair, going out the door and going down the raod!

kaMe

8. Energizer Bunny

well that sounds fun kame...i am listening to linkin park *cool band cool band* and drinking water and umm wishing people would come into the chat room and um talking to kame about that zark thing...

9. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

Im downloading the cowboy Bebop movie "knocking on heavens doors"

10. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

I'm doing the lengthy task of moving old topics from Misc to the new Announcements board. By the way, can anyone think of a more appropriate title than that, or does that work?

11. Energizer Bunny

i think it fits just fine...but its me so...^.^ im in the chat as usual and talking with drunk and legato well theyre kinda being silent but they say a couple words here and there but atleast they are in there! yay izer is also in there---hasnt said anything at all...oh well and im listening to music as usual and drinking water as usual and bouncing around i my chair bc i am HYPER heeheehee

12. DrunkLeprachaun

DrunkLeprachaun Tetsu Oushi

I'm listening to Pantera cover an Iron Maiden song, chewing gum, drinking water, chatting with EB, Legato, ToOmaA, Zanza(white tounge), and Izer, but he's idling. I'm also browsing the intrarweb. Now I'm listening to Liberi Fatali, the intro music to FFVIII. It's cool.

13. Zanza

Staff Member

I think it fits just fine too ..

I am chatting with the guys .. who have just left and there are only Legato & DL (The none polite guy) .. they do look quiet too .. :p

And I am listening to POWERMAN 5000 - the end is over ..

14. KaMeKaZi

KaMeKaZi Insanity$%#

I just come from town with my motor cycle... and on the way I passed 3 ppl on bikes.. because i could not get behind them, there were to cars tail gating them.. so i passed everyone.. and then next thing i know the leader come flying by me.. then the next one fly's by me.. the third stayed behing me.. but i thought come across a gang of hells angles or something and was going to get into some serious ****... but i think they were showing off there bikes..

KaMe

15. Ak1t0

Ak1t0 New Member

Listenting to music and getting my friends cat to do backflips with her favorite toy. I figure if I can get her tired now that she might decide to sleep when at the same time as me instead of waking me every hour cause shes bored.

16. Energizer Bunny

interestijng story kame i would have freaked out...*eep* and akito i still think its precious that you are taking care of your friends kitty!! thats just too cute! as for me i just watched had a homemade pizza and watched a movie with my family(its kinda a tradition on friday nights{well when everyones home} done it for as long as i can remember) and now i am looking around seeing whos on and such and drinking water and listening to music and wondering what i am going to wear tomorrow*lol*

17. DrunkLeprachaun

DrunkLeprachaun Tetsu Oushi

Listening to Ultra Relax, chatting with Zanza and LoT(sort of), Drinking water, downloading anime(digi charat, hana yori dango, fruits basket, flcl, inu yasha, vampire hunter d, adn love hina{I n33dz teh anime}), and browsing. That's all for now.

18. Zanza

Staff Member

I am chatting with the friends .. celebrating my graduation .. and right now at this exact moment .. I am highering my score to 900 posts :sweat2: ..

Sorry guys .. couldnt help saying it .. :sweat2: !

19. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

welp getting ready to play some more ff tactics(was up till 2 playing it again...weeeee i love this game.*^-^*) and being genreally happy that at the moment, i'm #10 on the top 10 posters.*^-^* and it only took me 2 years...lol jk(kinda)

20. rei

rei New Member

being ungodly hungery and wondering where a certain someones quote for their location comes from.. so.. hungry... hehe.. oww..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.