Recreation What are you Doing Right nOW!...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KaMeKaZi, Jun 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kat

Kat New Member

What I'm doing..

I'm sitting here on a chair, drawing some anime pics. listening to music from Grand Theft Auto 3, Rise FM ALL THE WAY! I'm also chatting with DrunkLeprachaun, Toma, Seraphim, BakaMattSu, Zark (ARGH!) and more ppl but they dont' talk much so I can't remember them. I'm also on AIM, MSN, d/ling stuff from KaZaA and talking on the phone with a friend.

2. Energizer Bunny

Energizer Bunny i wuv you

im cahtting with...myself in the chat room and wishing i was back home so i could see my friends and get on AIM sigh... and im wishing i had some water...and im wishing too much I NEED SUGAR!!!!

3. Kat

Kat New Member

sleeepppppyyy...

Energizer Bunny, your avatar is perfect for you name. BUT RIGHT NOW! I'm trying not to fall asleep cause I didn't go to bed last night, instead I drew for like four hours after staying on the computer real late... it's only 7:14 in the morning for me right now and I'm exhausted! Oh well it's gonna be a long day though!

:dizzy2:

4. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

I'm debating whether or not I should quit my job. I don't think the pay is worth my effort, and I think Teacher's College will be too much of a work load for me to spend free time in an exhausting atmosphere. I feel horrible because I don't believe I am a quitter, but I'm so tired.. and its evenings almost everyday. So I waste my day away waiting for my shift to come. Thats how I am..sigh

5. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

that's what my days are too...cause i'm a part-timer, so all i get to do is close...joy...<freakin' thrid key...get fired allready...i want your job...> right now, i'm cursing the animenation banners...i just spent $40 on 2 plush choco's...one for me and one for my bf, which he won't get till mid-august...the 3 year anniversary...it's, umm...somewhere in there....lol now, if only they had green ones...

6. c0ke

c0ke New Member

Ah pain of part time jobs. I had once debated the same topic once, but the answer came to me in a flash when my "assistant" manager finally pushed me to my limits, and I ended up throwing down my apron (Worked at a supermarket, produce section) gave him the finger and told him "f*** off you f***ing b****!"

It was one of the worst/best decision I made.

Pro: Now I work at my dad's auto shop helping him fix cars.
    con: Now I work at my dad's auto shop helping him fix cars,
    because everytime I apply for a job, they ask me "did you tell your old boss to 'f*** off' and gave him the finger"?

Well now I'm just sitting on my computer replying to this thread so I can waste my time until 3:00 pm (GMT -5:00) Eastern Time (USA & Canada)

7. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

What am I doing? Going to lunch now...Ciao!

8. meatmalo

meatmalo New Member

cleaning

9. DrunkLeprachaun

DrunkLeprachaun Tetsu Oushi

I'm chatting with Kat, Zanza and Kamekazi in t3h r00m of d00m, listening to Blacl Sabath, browsing, d/ling anime, the usual. I'm thinking of getting a part time job. I really need some money.

10. KaMeKaZi

KaMeKaZi Insanity$%#

Picking My nose... its a Gold mine!

KaMe

11. Kat

Kat New Member

AGAIN!

Once again I'm in the chat with ppl.... watching this idiot pick his nose, it's yucky!!!!

:bleed:

12. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

I'm taking a two minute break before I finish off the last 3 hours of my 12 hour work day.....gaaaah, I'm falling asleep....

13. meatmalo

meatmalo New Member

ouch...

14. rei

rei New Member

trying to read and reply to about a million emails.. blah.. from no one who really cares what i have to say in return.. uhm.. trying to see if anyone has a picture of me online.. and uhm.. try to get my cd player to work.. i wanna listen to the cars..

*lonely* rei

15. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

Getting ready to go to sleep while I am going to awake after less than 5 hours :bleed2: !!

16. rei

rei New Member

getting ready to go.. it almost 9, so i should make some dinner.. pasta sounds good.. its a good time to get away from the computer anyway, no ones around, and my batteries are dead.. *sigh* its a lovely night, i wanna dance with someone, slow and awkard.. its warm and the few stars we get in southern california are starting to show.. oh well.. good*nite..

*heart* rei

17. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

trying to get to bed after a bad close. the general manager checked me after I did everything. and he's sooo anal, and soo slow! wanted me to check all the silverware to see if they were clean and put through dish everything that had spots of sourcream on them.. had to clean everything! sigh. plus my fiance was waiting out in the car for an hour, cuz he came 20 minutes after I should have closed. :( ah well. I have an interview for Tim Horton's which is 10 minute walk away! hope I look impressive :)

18. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

isn't that a donut/coffee shop? read about em on the web comic avalon high...lol well, posting before i go to sleep...work in the morn at 11...joy...tho, i may get to see the powerpuff girls movie tomorrow night*^-^*

19. KaMeKaZi

KaMeKaZi Insanity$%#

Well I just got up still dizzy from the party last night.. but feeling A ok. got my head shaved again and now im on the net!

Tim Hortons is Canada ultimate donut shop!... But id never work there is a million years!

kaMe

20. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

constantly cracking m back..tis very sore....priolly from being haunched over the laptop for the past few weeks...sigh...listening to music, browsing the forums...chilling lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.