Recreation What are you Doing Right nOW!...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KaMeKaZi, Jun 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

Chatting with DL and BB .. :D

And not forgetting posting here in m2a & deleting unwanted files from my drive D .. :dizzy2:

2. Energizer Bunny

Energizer Bunny i wuv you

chatting with drunk and bloodberry and zanza and posting and listening to my fav radio station ever and drinking water but of course

3. c0ke

c0ke New Member

Going to turn my computer off, then install my new CD-RW.

4. DrunkLeprachaun

DrunkLeprachaun Tetsu Oushi

Doing the same as always, drinking water, listening to my mp3s(megadeth at the moment), downloading anime, and chatting. Only now there are only irish people in there. Which is weird. I'm pretty bored.

5. rei

rei New Member

im bored. and a little aggro at the moment.. for some reason i can do other peoples html all the time and it comes out perfect, but when i try to do something for myself nothing ever wants to work. blah. any how im taking a brake from that.
    anyhow. other than that. im listening to the cars.. again/still.. jesus, im predictable.. hmm.. im also now wondering what some of you think of me.. seeing as someone told me to get a job.. was i to take it as an insult.. ok nevermind im taking things for more than theyre worth, oh well, im soo bored that im just rambling now, so ill stop here.

*heart* rei

6. DrunkLeprachaun

Hmm, I reckon that was me who told you to get a job. I certainly didn't mean it as an insult, just a suggestion if your bored and all your friends are working. I don't have a job either, but I'm thinking about trying to findone. I think you're cool, and I'd say most people here do too(I think Kame likes you too 'cause you said tattoos were sexeh). \/\/0|^|), |\|33-54|\|.
    Listening to Ultra Relax. Sw33t. Also In the r00m of d00m, all by myself, and I'm about to watch that video chupito linked to. Also drinking water, suprise suprise.

7. rei

rei New Member

well thats a relief for me.. so far no one dislikes me, outwrdly that is.. hehe. anyhow. im sorry for taking it a bit wrong, im just used to hearing it from people in the negative i guess.. anyhow..
    tatoos ARE sexy.. but i didnt expect that comment to make me any friends, thats interesting.. anyway..
    i think im going to change cds, to the comp casey made me: saves the day, devo, fallen angel. i have very spuratic[is that really a word?] choices in music.. one minute emo, then synth*pop, to hardcore, and ending with gore* metal.. it seems to be constantly getting worst.. from sad to angry.. hehe.. i love music.. anyhow.
    i think ill make pasta salad tonite.. yumm..

*heart* rei

8. ~ Zack ~

~ Zack ~ Guest

Drawing and plotting ways of getting out of work tomorrow. ::shifty eyes::

9. rei

rei New Member

seems every other post here has been mine for a little while.. ooo. i seem interesting.. hehe. anyhow. im getting ready to call it a nite. pasta salad waits to be cooked. i have no plans for tonite, but plan to make some.. i wanna paint the town.. or at least sit around a coffe shop with my friend jake.. oh well.. im hungery, so im gunna roll out. i hope everyone has a good nite!

*heart* rei

crap! i just remebered! i was supposed to look up my classes for next semester.. and see about the semester aboard progam.. i wanna go to dublin!! is cold there.. my kinda place! or at least i hope so if i spend the money to go there.. well i guess ill have to go by my school and get a catalog.. oh well..
    *nite* rei

10. Zanza

Staff Member

eating breakfast and getting ready to bed !!

But before that .. gotta do somthin to my page .. :sweat2: ..
    Sorry rob .. I forgot :sweat2: !!

11. Mordeth

Mordeth Mordeth Vult!

right now I'm listening to some music that I dl'ed today and debating either going to bed or watching trigun ep 2.

12. Energizer Bunny

dancing to nerds rock star chatting to the grand drunk one in the r00m of d00m as he calls it drinking water *go figure* and wishing i could have a dance party soon...

~~You just gotta get up and DANCE my bunny~~

13. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

listening to music...and posting and well...i stole the digicamera from chris so, i have new drawings!!! weeeeeeeeeee~~
    so, i'm gonna finish posting and then play with those...and then i need to play with and image on my page and make it smaller(size) cause this puter takes awhile to load...i'm sorry for everyone with andthing less than cable trying to load the character info from my strip...lol

14. Energizer Bunny

listening to 311 (on the radio this time) drinking water looking at the newest delias and posting and dling nfg's new one

15. DrunkLeprachaun

Listening to Megadeth, Go To Hell. Well, I was, now I'm listening to Ultra Relax again, and now I know what it's from too. Kodocha kicks ***. I'm also chatting with Bunnz0r and Zannchan in teh d00m r00m, d/ling anime and doing the usual. And Drinking Water.

16. Zanza

Staff Member

Well .. just like what DL said here .. I am chatting with him , EB , Mord & Bubbles .. oh wait .. Kame just joined in :D

And now I will work on my page .. a whole new page :anime: !!

17. rei

rei New Member

aieris joined! a freind of mine.. thats way cool.. and uhm.. my batteries are dead.. my school website is stupid. and uhm.. im tired. but as e. bunny said earlier, about wanting to have a dance party.. i second that.. dance parties are the best.. but the last one i went to sucked cause i was a drag.. i think i had the flu.. eh. oh well. other than that im try to enjoy my day. i didnt paint the town last nite as i had wanted to.. instead jake and kevin came over and kept me entertained. and jake offered me his spare room, incase i cant find a place to stay before my mom leaves.. awwe.. hes sweet. damn. i gotta cut this off its turning into a online journal, instead of a one sentence summary of what im doing.. grrrr..
    uhm.. cold.. wanna listen to devo.. dead batteries.. my hair is wet.. uck.. and ima dork!

*heart* rei

18. rei

rei New Member

two ina row..

does anyone actually read this? or like just the one above their own? cuz it would be funny if someone was all *hmm i miss rei.. i wonder what she was doing the last time she posted..* prolly not..
    anyway im getting ready to roll out. im gunna call jake and get ready. i dunno attempt to do my hair? hmm.. i feel like burritos tonite.. burritos and black metal! woo! anyway. im cold and i have a headache.. i need hot caffiene aka black coffee.. yumm. anyhow if some one does choose to read this..
    i *heart* you
    anyway have a good nite and take care..

*heart* rei

19. Mordeth

Mordeth Mordeth Vult!

erm
    heh, that was hectic rei :)

i';m just after watching a bit of trigun, and i'm curently listening to the monkees and planning my day tomorrow

20. ~ Zack ~

~ Zack ~ Guest

Getting done posting a new pic and starting another one for my character, Mercutio. And afterwards, I plan to go and watch some kick-*** movie with either a lot of blood and gore or wise-cracking heroes risen from the dead. The nominates The Crow, The Crow: CoA, and a crapload of other DVDs me and my brother have. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.