Yu-Gi-Oh! What is your fave Yu Gi Oh Card?

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Yamigirl930, Feb 10, 2003.

1. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

I didn't put up a pole because there are so many cards out there. My fave card would have to be Black Magician Girl cuz she's sexy and I think I would like to be her if I could. I want to know your fave cards even if they're magic cards!!:D :cool:
    P.S. Forgot to mention give me a reson why you like the card.:D

2. The Jackal

The Jackal New Member

The deamon Ham sandwich!
    sorry, I don't know it's real name.

3. Little Washu

Little Washu New Member

4. Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk New Member

I like the Celtic Gaurdian 2!

5. MrPig

MrPig New Member

hm... maybe if ccg's weren't so bloody pricy id be able to give this one a try...

in all seriousness, is it any good? or is it anything like pokemon ccg?

6. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

It's more like the game Magic the Gathering. It's not like pokemon at all. I think it's better then pokemon if you ask me. I enjoy it alot and I like alot of cards so and I used to like pokemon but when Yu Gi Oh came out, I liked it better.

7. Guts

Guts 100 man slayer

I guess my favorite card would have to be Blue eyes ultimate dragon because he or she is strong and cool looking.Bye-bye:)

8. MrPig

MrPig New Member

well somehow you people have convinced me to give this thing a try *i hate you all soo much* ;)

i havent actually seen a single card yet, but i can see its akin to a simple M:tG, which is cool.

based on what the cards actually do, in going to say Raigeki and Relinquished (especially when fused).

those 2 cards are fkng bad. ***.

9. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

Mr. Pig I think those are really good cards. I always use them when I'm dueling. I happen to like Spell Binding Circle too cuz of it's affects. But of corse the first card would have to be Black Magician Girl.:p

10. Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk New Member

Anothr two favs of mine R wingweaver and silverfang! They kick @$$!!!! :p

11. Bau

Bau New Member

beaver warrior its just really freakin' cool.... i want a holographic,
    and my baby Maha valio she really kicks A$$. shes awsome because for each equipment cad you give her, her atk goes up 500+ and you also get the card effect. i had here boosted to like 8000ATK it kick BUTT.
    oh and thousand eyes restrict and gate gardian are really cool too.

magic jammer is a horrible card to fight againts. this one guy at my school keeps kicking my butt. it takes him like 2 miniutes to take me out.... stupid magitian of faith....

12. MrPig

MrPig New Member

mog, i may be new to this (i still havent bought any cards), but ive read the 5 sets spoilers on the net to get a feel for the game, and magician of faith is like one of the best little creatures in the game (no sacrifice required), along with Black Forest Witch, Goblin Attck force, Dark Elf and the Genie person, whatever his name is :p

Magic Jammer is okay, but im a much bigger fan of Solemn Judgement. personally. :)

13. Bau

Bau New Member

no thats not what i ment mr. pig.. its an anoing card to FIGHT against. i myself like that card. "Filp- revive a magic card from you graveyard." i like that card. i also think that robin' goblin is a sweet card. and prohabition. hehehe no thats annoying. i was playing a game once and i use my prohabition to block out prohabition. it was a good joke.

and that card is witch of the black forest. La jinn, dark zebra, harpy's brother and the bistro butcher... all those cards have 1800atk, which i might say i am happy to own it makes battes go a lot mor easier.

the reason why i said that its a stuipd card because the guy that alwas wins against me uses it to revive his darn ragiki. he killes my monsters atks me ten does it again.....rrrrrrr thats so evil..... i wanna win against him......

oh yeah also the card i think it was like, premature bural, is really freakin annoying too. (yes he has that card.) you can revive a monster with that card and that monster can't be KILLED as long as that card is equiped on it.... heavy storm is really helpful in this spot....but of course "magic jammer." so you get pretty much messed over when he rives his gate gardian....

well anyway, i think that i could keep going on about the ultimate cards that i see but...

14. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

Why don't you use magic Despell? It would work against that card. Oh and the card that the other person was trying to get is called Hamburger Recipie. It's a pretty cool card. I love Dark Magician too!! Especially when you use that ritual card to get the Black Magician of Chaos!!!! It rocks!!!!

15. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

My favorite Yu-Gi-Oh cards are Dark Magician and the Princess of Tsurugi. **She totally rocks**

16. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

hmmm my favourite card would probably the God Card 'Osiris' cuz it kicks rocks and Yugi fought hard to get it.. well.. he fought for his life too... Obelisk the Tormentor is a cool card too.

17. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

How cool is that? Okay I have to go with fave magic card would be hmmm uh Elegant Egotist because I like Harpis Lady's Sisters. It split's Harpie's Lady so that Harpie's Sisters come's into play and it powers up Harpies pet Dragon too.

18. Fushigi Rockna

Gyatenno Megami and Holy Elf. And the BEWD. ~_^

19. Digitaldog

Digitaldog New Member

Howwwwwwwwwl

SILVER FANG!!!!

I like Silver Fang because I love dogs and its pretty cool........... for a card in Yugi's deck.

Did I mention I like it because..... ITS A DOG!!!!

20. Fushigi Rockna

Oh I forgot Obelisk, but that's because it's Kaiba's. :D
    And Water Otomics. It's such a pretty card. n_n