Yu-Gi-Oh! What is your fave Yu Gi Oh Card?

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Yamigirl930, Feb 10, 2003.

1. Orion

Orion Gears

In my deck so far, my favorite cards are either Pyramid Turtle or Call of the Mummy. I love Pyramid Turtle's effect, letting me summon a monster with less than 2000 defense to the field. I like Call of the Mummy for its ability to let me summon a zombie when my field is empty, and it has no restrictions as to what level it has to be or its attack and or defense. Have you noticed I'm using a zombie deck yet?

2. Soitsu

Soitsu Flame Alchemist!

I now have a creator...(man I have too many good cards), my deck is basically an effect deck...it has lots of magic and traps and all of my monster have effects...so my opponent never knows whats next...:p

3. Orion

Orion Gears

Unless of course they've studied your deck. :p I run a clean cut zombie deck. It's all about the power to get a lot of monsters out on the field in a short time for me. With Call of the Mummy, that's a breeze, and Pyramid Turtle and Book of Life help me a lot too. I can get out monsters such as Ryu Kokki in no time. :)

4. Soitsu

Soitsu Flame Alchemist!

I have a deck that can level down my monsters or instantly summon them....:D

5. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

My God..someone who thinks about stradegy then looks..I'm proud Shijin:p

My fave cards that are in my deck are as following. I'll give the reasons and combo's i use for them at the end.

1.Cyber Jar. Flip effect monster. Destroys all monsters on the field (including this monster) BOth players pick up (not draw) 5 cards from the top of their respective decks and show the cards to each other. Immediately special summon any monster cards of level 4 or lower among them on the field in face up attack positiont or face down Defense position. THe rest of the cards picked up are placed in the players hands.

2.Mage Power. Magic equip card. For every magic and Trap card on your side of the field, increase the ATK and DEF of the equipped monster by 500 points.

3. Pitch-Black Warwolf. Beast-Warrior/Effect. As long as this card remains face up on your side of the field, your opponent cannot activate trap cards during the Battle Phase.

4.Asura Priest. Fairy/Spirit. ATK/1700 Def/1200. Can Attack all monsters on your opponent's side of the field. you cannot attack your opponent directly if you attack any monsters first.

5.Cure Mermaid. Fish/Effect. ATK/1500 Def/ 800. As long as this card remains face-up on your side of the field. increase your life points by 800 points during each of your standby Phases.

6.Harpie Lady 2. Winged-beast/ Effect. This card's name is treated as "Harpie Lady". Negate the effect of any flip effect omnsters that are destroyed by this monster as a result of battle.

7. Card Destruction. Magic Card. Both players must discard thier entire hands and draw the same number of cards that they discarded from their respective decks

8.Spear Cretin. Fiend/effect. ATK/500 DEF/500. Flip: After this card is flipped, when it is sent to the Graveyard, both you and your opponent select 1 monster from your grave yard and special summon it to the field in face up attack or defense.

9.Bait Doll Magic card. Force the activation of 1 face down trap card. If the timing is of the Trap card is incorrect, negate the effect and destroy it. if it is not a trap card, it is returned to it's orginal position. After this card is activated, it is placed into the Deck *not the Graveyard) The deck is then shuffled

10.Ominous Fortunetelling. Continues Trap card. During your standby phase, select 1 card randombly from your opponent's hand and call the type of card (monster, magic, or trap)_. if you call it right inflict 700 points of direct damage to your opponents life points. You can use this effect only once per turn.

11. Harpie's Feather Duster. Magic card. Destroys all of your opponent's magic and trap cards on the field.

okay now for the reasons.

My deck is mostly a counter deck or to wear my opponents deck out of the cards he needs. Also it helps me bypass his defense of trap and effec monsters. so YAY!.

Cyber jar by far can be anyones fave card by just it's effect. True it goes both ways but if your in a bind and you or your opponent activates this card then you get a fresh start with any monsters as well. But you also get to see whats coming up from your opponent. You also get the bonus of any trap or magic.

mage power..Steroid abuse for monsters..all I can say. I equip it to one of my effect monsters such asCure mermaid or Pitch-black Warwolf with three magic or traps and boom 1500 more attack for it.

Pitch-Black Warwolf. Great card no matter what you say. Taking away your opponents trap during battle phase is a major advantage espically if you can still use it..Screw Jinzo with the sacrifice why not summon Pitch and bind your opponent like a dog on a chain.

Asura Priest. Spirit true..1700..bleh..but remember. a equip card such as mage power that amplifies it just by 500 can wipe out most or even all of your oppoents offensive and defenseive creatures.

Cure Mermaid..who says blond mermaids can't be helpful...not me. Equip this card with mage power and just mage and you got a card with 2000 atk and a effect that benefits you each standby phase. zeet omg XD.

Harpie Lady 2..let me just think why?....oh yea...negate the effects of flip effect monsters...by doing that to your opponent with Pitch-Black Warwolf equals no counter attack during your battle phase XD.

Card Destruction is thier to p*ss my opponent off by any means necessary if you have1 card your opponent has 6 then he has to discard his 6 and draw another while you drop and draw one. Helpful in ridding your opponent of his good cards

Bait Doll..Well A magic card that can be reused...every time I get it..and a deck shuffle as well..zeet omg yes!. Getting rid of your opponents traps and seeing what he has is always a nice thing...for you XD

Spear Cretin..Think..it's effect benefits both players...again...but whats this?..by activating it's effect flips effect monsters get ANOTHER go around with thier effect. sweet.

Ominous Fortune Telling...just to annoy..and make my opponent sweat.

Harpie's Feather Duster...Final attack lwith no counter attack from my opponent..sweet.

My combo's for these cards.

By using if i'm lucky enough Spear cretin, Cyber Jar and Card destruction. I can make my opponent draw a handful of cards very fast. I know this goes for me as well but If it's my turn i can activate the flip from cretin activate cyber get both effects going re-use cyber jar but after I make my opponent discard thier entire hand..only for me to have all the cards that are trap and magic be put in the magic or trap area..i'm such a stinker XD.

Pitch by all means is a well rounded monster but it's effect is over powering to even the Blue eyes. By stripping your opponent out of trap cards during the battle phase is just sweet. yet having a cute mermaid with a harpie lady2 can be just as benefical. and the Asura priest with mage or any of these cards with mage can make them dangerous to my opponent despite thier orginal atk.

These are just my normal combos...my others..well..i'm not going to disclose..my deck contains even more dangerous cards hehehe XD.

6. sakura05

sakura05 New Member

my favorite card is the dark magician

7. Jaymez

Jaymez New Member

my favorite card is the swordsman of landstar don't ask me why it just is.

8. Alexander

Alexander New Member

I hava an efection for ARCHFIENDS but out of all of them I love Terorking

9. manslayer

manslayer animatedbboywhatareyou

My favoritwe card are:
    1.Blues shinning dragon since it has one very good effect
    2.red eyes darkness dragon
    3.monster reborn
    4.solar flare dragon.
    5.dark blade the dragon knight.
    Hey the reasons why I know about all of these cards becuase everyone of them is in my deck.:rolleyes:

10. trigunfanboy09

trigunfanboy09 New Member

awsome

my fav card is gladiator beast herkulions it is so strong and it can kick alot of ass in a duel