Food What is your favorite meal?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kryshana, Apr 17, 2005.

1. Kryshana

Kryshana Dont try to understand me

Ok...I know that some of us are really picky of what we want to eat while some of us want to just eat everything...*raises hand*...but if you had a huge platter...what would you put on it and eat?

For me...I would have different kinds of shrimp...from the smallest to the biggest kinds...YUMMY!!! And also...I'd have brocolli w/ cheese and a sweet potatoe on the side. *starts to drool* LOL!!! Now this thread is making me hungry! Gotta eat!!!

2. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

As i write this now i'm still totally stuffed from dinner (Chicken Korma and Ribs). However if i was to have a huge platter there are only a few different things that i would put on it (although in vast amounts ^^ ). They would be Spegetti Bolanase, Chicken Carbanara, Chicken Kiev and stackes apone stacks of Faijgtas (possably spelt wrong), even though its usually only possable to eat about 4 of them tops.

Yummy.

3. Seishin

Seishin Guest

I'm gonna have to agree with you Kryshana. Shrimp is also my favourite food. I think they're good to eat in almost any way whatsoever. *yum* With a side of tacos! What!? Everyone loves Tacos!(right?)

-Seishin

4. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

I like the sunday morning food.You know when you get back from church and
    go over to the families house for some cornbread,potato salad,peanut butter cake,chicken,dressing,black eyed peas....some other stuff too.Nothing beats
    that home cooking!!!!! :p

5. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

*starts drooling* mmmm that sounds yummy i wish i could have a breakfest like that but im never up in the morning its usually at one when i get up on sunday :p

Staying on topic my food that i would choose for the best that i would actually eat non stop until i croked would be some king crab with some lemon seasoned butter,with steaks,with canolope, and of course i would love having some mashed tators. :D :D ...great now im starving :p

6. Vicious

Vicious Revolution...Revolucion!

Chicken wings and french fries, with a butter roll on the side. I doubt i could ever finish it. I mean its been 2 years of having that plate and still dont have a stomach big enough to put it all in. But very gooooooood

1 person likes this.
  7. sapphire_deity

sapphire_deity New Member

Pasta. That would be my favorite food, is all. I could eat pasta all day and not tire of 'em. Then sweets, if they count as a meal. xD

Edit: By sweets, I would mean cake and other pastries.

8. SteamedRice

SteamedRice New Member

Food

An extra large bowl of Pho (Vietnamese soup).. and a large plate of Chow-Fun (Chinese stir fry).. and wash it all down with green tea.. Woot woot!

1 person likes this.
  9. coldhearted

coldhearted Queen of Randomness

I am with Kryshana and Seishin. Shrimp is one of my favorite foods. That sounds really good. But instead of having sweet potatoes or tacos on the side I'm gonna go with a baked potatoe with butter inside. Yum!

10. Kryshana

Kryshana Dont try to understand me

Yes...tacos are delicious...but I absolutely love shrimp....YUMMY!!! I wish I had some right now!!! *tummy grumbles* Oopsies...lunch time!!! Gotta eat! LOL!!! ^_^

11. Kagome_Akari

Kagome_Akari New Member

mabey some ramen with the little leaf thingies :) sounds yummie to me
    i really can't think of anything else at the moment.

12. me_dreaming_zzz

me_dreaming_zzz ¯\(º_o)/¯

On my big platter i would put some daal with rice(indian dish), some sushi, some honey chicken and some vegetables.

13. SaberJ2X

SaberJ2X Moderator
    Staff Member

many quesadillas...
    a huge 1 pound slab of Churrasco (chuck steak I think americans call it)
    potatoe salad with celery bacon bits and ranch dressing in it
    a small bowl of chinese soup
    some Baby Back ribs...
    oh... hmm..
    some of Ciel's sushis...

14. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

My favourite meal is ramen...mmm....ramen. Er...like i said! Ramen is the best for me.
    I wished they served some ramen at my school.... :sad:

- Kaiyon

15. furryb

furryb Blind guy drawing...

Depends on the time of day. For breakfast, blueberry pancakes, bacon w/ eggs, and cornbeef hash with a big glass of milk or OJ.

For lunch, a small bowl of fish congee served with a fresh fried bread stick (don't know the english name) and some fried dim sum for starters finished with a nice chicken chow mein and beef how fun.

For dinner, a few softshell crabs and some calimari, deepfried and served with marinara for starts. Then some sushi. A steak later with some good mashpotatoes and string beans...

You know, I think I just listed what I'd want for my last meal. :sweat:

16. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

Favorite meal...Well, it depends.

Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Swedish, "Mainstream" meals...can't really decide :)

- Teddz

17. yakamashi

yakamashi New Member

big platter... big platter... big platter...

oi!

i'd put shrimp cocktail, tonkotsu and miso ramen, tons of sushi, guratan, takoyaki, okonomiyaki, hamburger (not the junk mcdonald or burgerking kind, but the diner type, where they make all the things themselves) garlic mashed potato, lots of sweet buttered corn, lasagna, meat jun, kalua pig, chicken/squid luau, haupia, laulau, (dude, what can i say, i'm a hawaiian girl!) katsu don, tempura, udon, beef tongue, and yakitori all put together! alright, maybe not exactly together, but you know what i mean. or maybe not.

18. KaYasha

KaYasha I'm Boelak Yrubron

Hm.. lets see. A few T-Bone Steaks cooked med. rare. Crab and shrimp. ( Jumbo deep fried shrimp) Fresh Cesar Chicken Salad , fresh asparagus, and a baked potato.

19. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

mashed tators
    Are YOU making fun of my acsent????huh????Just joking..but I should of put
    of put that too..uhhhh god i'm hungry now!!!!!

20. DesertSheep

DesertSheep New Member

CURRY! I think Curry is one of the best creations ever~

Kalbi (yakiniku) is really good too. Actually most Korean food is tasty aside from the weird pig intestine dishes and whatnot.

As for snacks. Red Beans! Mwahahaha. Patbingsu (kakigori?) for when it' hot and Taiyaki for when it's cold

1 person likes this.