Food What is your favorite meal?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kryshana, Apr 17, 2005.

1. Engel

Engel New Member

I like Shrimp. Shrimp is good. Shrimp is my favorite. Yuuum. I like 'em anyway...except smushy. Fried is good...and stir-fried...and breaded and fried...yes.

I like steak, too. Pork is good in some ways...

Is it bad that I really really like vegetables??

2. Yasuko

Yasuko I beg your pudding?

That's really hard. I heart food.
    But if it must be a traditional meal, I'd say something with salmon and vegetables (it's not just you sakuma-san), or some kind of cheesey pasta dinner. I like "porcupine balls." Don't make fun of me... you've probably had them. It's just meatballs with rice and tomato juice. Yum.

3. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

My favourite meal would consist of tempura shrimp, lotus wrapped sticky rice, shrimp wonton soup, shrimp dumpling, shrimp rice noodle, a 'twisted donut' (pastry with rice noodle on top and yummy sweet soy sauce) a long life noodle dish and sushi (california roll substitute the avocada for sweet fried egg). Tea on the side, and to end it all, sesame rice balls filled with red bean paste. Oh forgot my red bean bubble tea. After that I keel over dead from being too full and go straight to heaven.

4. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

I have been thinking about this for a very long time. I guess I love eating food more than deciding which is my favorite!!

I know I dislike eating fish (unless they were boneless - tuna!!), I dislike 'soft' food that doesn't need chewing, it makes me feel sick, why? I honestly don't know!

I like eating chicken, steaks, crabs maybe and shrimps!
    If it tastes good and its not 'soft' I'll eat it!!

5. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Lately my favorite meal has been 1/2 head of shredded cabbage with meatballs and tomatoes. You add in soy sauce. It is just so good. I have a special recipe for it maybe I'll share it some time.

6. Yossarian

Yossarian Yossarian Lives!

Spaghetti, Garlicbread and, A Salad....