Toys and Models What toys/figures have you collected

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KaYasha, Aug 27, 2005.

1. Seishin

Seishin Guest

I bought the FMA's Fuhrer Bradley Figure. It was like five bucks, but damn is it nice.

I also bought this figure of Vash the Stampede imported from Japan. Best detail in a figure eva!

-Seishin

2. b-tuvs

b-tuvs Member

Let's see, what have I got....

I got....
    "Skuld" Battle Suit of Goddess "Pink" Ver. with a free Benpei-kun part and a mini catalog
    Fujiko of Lupin III "DX On the Steps" Figure
    Zoid girls Fiona & Lina "Super DX" series
    Hack/Sign Mimiru & Sobaru "Lovable Collection" Figures
    Dark Magician Girl of Yu-Gi-Oh!
    One Piece "Vignette Collection" figures of Sanji, Nami and Ussop with Toni-toni Chopper

A LOT of Gundam 1/144 models
    Gundam G:
    Shining Gundam

Gundam Wing:
    Wing Zero (Wing & Endless Waltz)
    01 Gundam
    Shenlong Gundam (Wing ver. 01 & 02 & Enless Waltz)
    Sand Rock (Wing & Enless Waltz)
    Death Cythe (Wing & Enless Waltz)
    Heavy Arms (Wing & Enless Waltz)

Gundam Wing G. Unit:
    Eucolapeus
    Genesis
    L.O. Booster

Gundam X:
    X Gundam
    GX Gundam ver. 02
    Air Master Ver. 01

I have also completed the:
    One Piece "Ohanami" Diorama set
    Love Hina Story image figure collection 2nd set
    Sailor Moon Mini Figure collection (1st set)
    Card Captor Sakura 6 piece mini figure collection (1st set)

Most of the figures I mentioned were made in China! >_< Except for the Gundam Models from Bandai the plastic trays were engraved "Made in Japan"

3. Samurai Me

Samurai Me New Member

Hmmmmmm,lets see,Digimon,lot's and lot's of Digimon!

I had everything from toys to cards!I even had most of the Video games!
    But I gave em all to my brother.There all broken now but hey,what toys for!:D

4. b-tuvs

b-tuvs Member

Does anyone???

Hey! Just curious, does anyone here know who has any Saber Marionette Figure of Cherry or Blood berry???

I have been actually looking for someone who actually has a 6" or 4" figures of the other Saber Girls, and so far I haven't seen any (except fro Chungsoft he has a Lime figure). :dizzy2:

5. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

b-tuvs: I recall luvweaver posting about figures in the smj forum.

I wanted to point out I started collecting Pullips.. it's a bit expensive and I guess the dolls scare some people.. HAHAHAHAHA

6. Orion

Orion Gears

Well, I collect Games Workshop models, for both Warhammer and Warhammer 40,000. I love painting 'em and playing the game as well. Very addictive hobby. :dizzy:

7. b-tuvs

b-tuvs Member

Bry's COLLECTIBLE FIGURES!!!

:catgirl: I think I have just graduated from a small time figure collector, I have a LOT of anime figure collections I just thought I'd share some of them with you guys :D

I was just playing around with my digital camera when I took these photos. Have you seen Figure Maniacs magazine? I just got this crazy idea of taking pictures of my figure collection and make a catalogue out of it. It's amazing with what you can do with a Digital Camera and a Photo editing software. I hope you guys enjoy this little presentation I made!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

oh! they are very cute!!! I really like the first one! and I love the program you are using to 'catalog' gorgeous photos!!! share more ^___^

I started collecting Pinky Street again \0/ and I used to collect Pullips but I'm going to sell some of them..

I think I've severely stepped up in figure collecting to.. ball joint doll collecting :O

most of my money gets eaten by these and things for them! I myself can't call these toys or figures, but here is one, my only boy doll and he's made in Japan!

[​IMG]

9. b-tuvs

b-tuvs Member

Here's another Figure on my collection!!!

It's not very interesting to see a thread about model and figure collections without showing any pics. :( I hope with this little presentation I will be able to liven things up around here ;)

This sort of hobby is indeed time consuming and not to mention MONEY consuming as well! :eek:
    Even though it's frustrating sometimes I must admit it's very rewarding. Whenever I feel stressed or bored I simply look at my anime figure collection shelf and look at my collections and I always feel relieved. My collection may be just a small amount compared to real anime figure maniacs out ther, but I believe I have collected enough anime fiures that is way above normal. Here is one of the center piece in my collection, a 1/5.5 scale figure of Kasami Mizuho of Onegai Teacher. I really like this piece, I once displayed this figure in my toy shop once and many guys thought it was HOT! :p

[​IMG]

I use Adobe Photoshop to fix my catalogue pictures. yep, the DREADED PHOTOSHOP FROM HELL!!! :eek: The Photoshop GUI is so complicated that many users switch to other simpler photo editors such as Photo Studio. :anime: