Video Games what were the games you were most afraid!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by pardal, Feb 21, 2005.

1. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

I didn't/don't play much, the mortal Kombats didn't bother me, and if I think of Final Fantasys, it was probably the times I had a time limit and would blow up or something if I didn't do things right.

The most recent time a game scared me was during the beginning of Silent Hill. I was in the basement and in the game I was following a trail of blood and some monster ghost thing and suddenly there was a black out in the house.

But if I had to say something that freaked me out and scared me each time I played was Metroid II for gameboy a while back. The music would be kind of serene, with gentle bubble type noises and notes, then suddenly DA DA DA! E E E I mean, I knew one was near after a while.. but it always scared me when I went to the next panel and just got attacked. Sometimes I ran away just to get away from the noise.. Samus, I made you such a coward, I'm sorry. Smetimes I just played with the sound off..

2. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

Oh thats what got me.. I wasn't the biggest on getting scared but dang thats the one that got me i was playing through with the girl and the Windows busted upon.

It scared me so much that it made me jump back and hit my head on the wall. I didn't play the game like three years later....Yeah it was that bad..

3. SaberJ2X

SaberJ2X Moderator
    Staff Member

now that you guys have reminded me of 16bit and 8bit games...
    the friday the 13th game for the nes STILLs makes me sh.it when jason appears

4. KaYasha

KaYasha I'm Boelak Yrubron

I am not one for games, but RE didn't scare me it was just suprising. I remeber when I first played it, and tryed going back outside in number one. I don't like it in the games when a zombie just pops up out of nowhere.

An other game that freaks me out is the Sims. Only late at night when you have the volume on your computer up and your house gets robed or you get fired, it is just that music sound it makes.

5. Pack Lackey

Pack Lackey New Member

The only games that really scared me were Resident Evil 1(ps1 and gamecube) since the first time I seen the RE game I was only 6 years old. Then there was Parasite Eve and Heart of Darkness >_< Heart of Darkness still kinda scares me to this day just by looking at the screens.

1 person likes this.
  6. pardal

pardal Crimson Moon