Recreation What's your favorite holiday?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sango, Aug 2, 2006.

1. Sango

Sango New Member

Oh yeah and it's fun to pull so many pranks on St. Pat's day too.........

2. Chane

Chane Audience of One

GUY FAWKES DAY!

Kidding, kidding. I'd have to go with Halloween. Nice little gloomy yet upbeat atmosphere. Very mischievious.

3. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

Thanksgiving, cause we make it into a week long thing. I get to cook everyday, and there so much good food. ^^ Plus my family actually all hang out together which is like.. really rare.

Chrismas, also, cause of the snow, and presents. What more do i have to say.

4. Sango

Sango New Member

Ooooh that sounds good! I want turkey now.....:)

5. Fushigi Rockna

Thanksgiving is actually in another week up here in Canada. :D

I actually don't really care for turkey unless it's cold. It's the pumpkin pie that matters.

BTW, I decided what I'm being for Halloween. I'M A HOMUNCULUS!!!! >DDD
    I'm gonna hand out candy and tell little kids I'm the sin of Sloth and that Sloth is basically laziness, and if they don't do their chores I'm gonna take away all their candy and get them soaking wet!!!
    I have the right dress..I just gotta beg my mother some more to let me use it, and find some long black gloves.
    AND TATOO THE UROBOROS UPON MY BODY, WAHAHAHA~
    (actually, I'll just use red marker :D I'm a sell out)

edit: btw, you flippin' Americans wouldn't like snow so much if you had to deal with it as much as we canadians do. the most annoying crap in the world snow is. It is pretty, but only for a while. It gets all dirty and brown with dirt and icky, and it's just one huge pain in the prosteriore.
    Probably the biggest reason I want to go down south to Calgary. it's not free of the freezing horror, but it's certainly better off than my little town far up north. Edmonton isn't far enough ¬¬

6. Orion

Orion Gears

It's gonna be a holly jolly Christmas.

I love Christmas; family, friends, food, presents, church, etc. Just a great holiday overall. ;)

Also, I love St. Patty's Day! My God there are so many parties! And you know, drunk people. >.> Well yeah, it's just an awesome day to be Irish, and have curly hair like me. ;)

7. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Can't believe I missed a thread.

Any holiday that I can get off work. :D

8. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

I've really debated and I think it's July 4th. Mainly because ALL the good stuff happens on July 4th. I don't know how I can really say that though..I can barely remember it every year. :p