Fruits Basket Which guy did Tohru choose?

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Little_Angel, Jan 31, 2005.

1. Little_Angel

Little_Angel New Member

I have been watching the Fruits Basket series for quite a bit, but I don't know whether or not Tohru chooses between Kyo or Yuki. If anyone could tell me that would be great. :confused: :)

2. Saga

Saga New Member

She chose Kyo =]

3. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

:rolleyes:
    She chose Yuki, Shigure, Ayame, Hartori, Momiji, and all the Sohma's as well =]

The manga is still on going and Tohru hasn't made a decision as of yet.

4. Kryshana

Kryshana Dont try to understand me

oooooh! Isn't this interesting! I love them all, but I hope she chooses Kyo...besides...either way, one of them will be heartbroken. AWWW....it'll be soooo sad. But if I were in her shoes....I'd have both of them...*shhh* :D I wouldn't be able to choose!!! So I'd keep those two to myself!!! *giggles* ^_^

5. ~ruby_zeal~

~ruby_zeal~ New Member

i dont think she'll choose anyone. i saw all of the anime and she seems to like them both equally. and as hana said in one episode, tohru is kinda dense about that kind of thing. :D

6. Kryshana

yeah...there's that too...but I don't know...Well...Tohru and Yuki are like the perfect couple...think about it! Their both adorable, shy, kind-hearted, and somewhat secretive. Plus I love their 'alone moments'. But Kyo could be good for Tohru too!!! He could bring out some qualities that she needs like standing up for herself and such. I don't know. I still agree to keep them both though!!! Hehehe!!! Just have them both, that's what I say! More fun anywayz!!! :D Just so you're wondering...I'm not like that in my personal life...I just love anime boys!!! *giggles* :D

7. MomijisGirl2020

MomijisGirl2020 New Member

Kyo Of Course!!! :D :D :D

8. Kryshana

damn Right!!! mwuahahahahaha!!! ^_^

9. kikyoulvr4eva

kikyoulvr4eva Want a cookie?

Woah, big font there....

Tohru didn't choose anyone yet. Once Yuki and Kyo overcome their 'chaotic' emotions (as Hana stated) there wouldn't be much room for love.

10. Iya

Iya HIP ATTACK!

I wanted Tohru to pick Kyo but what happens to Kagura?
    She really like Kyo.
    Does she get mad at both of them or what?

11. kikyoulvr4eva

kikyoulvr4eva Want a cookie?

I don't know. I'm not that far in the series yet. ^_^;

How many books are in the series?

12. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

It seems that Tohru is going to end up with Kyo. Read the recaps herehere to come with your own conclusion. Just stroll down to find the Fruits basket related blogs.

16 Volumes so far (it still didnt end)

I don't know what happens after chapter 95, but up till that point nothing happens to boost Kagura's jealous rage.
    Everyone should make sacrifices. The boar should get over her cat obsession :p

13. yakamashi

yakamashi New Member

*sigh* i'm sorry, but can't tohru stay by HERSELF?! i kinda really don't like her, and like all the guys, so... yeah.

but kyo... WHY IN THE SEVEN (why is it seven?) HELLS DOES IT HAVE TO BE KYO?!!!!!!! NOOOOOOO.... first hatsuharu was with rin, then... um... well, yuki's a little too girly, shigure's a little old, and now kyo?! why do all the good people have to be taken away from me?

lol.

14. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

So, you want them to live miserably lonely lives without love because they can't pop into reality to be with you right now and start some kind of party at your house..

personally I'm happy many of them are finding love. For them, it would have been more difficult than normal people. Tohru deserves to be happy in love too; I hope she finds the man who will devote himself to her as much as she will to him.

15. yakamashi

yakamashi New Member

yup! well, except for the party part. i don't like parties...

but hey, tohru should just find a different guy, besides the sohmas. she needs to get out there and make more guy friends.

16. Kryshana

Well...it doesn't matter if you don't like Tohru...you don't have to...but she can love anyone she chooses. I personally love Kyo b/c I think red-heads are incredibly HOT and cause he's....just HOT! Yuki is girly...i have to agree with you on that one. Anywayz....why don't you just go out and make some girl friends of your own...since you're always on the computer...get up and GO!!!

17. Guts

Guts 100 man slayer

hmmm, I alway thoght she would choose Yuki, they would seem to be a better couple. But it's all good with Kyo since he's my fav character.

18. ANIKA1213

ANIKA1213 New Member

which guy did tohru choose

yuki choose yuki yuki!yuki!yuki! choose him

19. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

I second that! :) I hope she chooses the right guy, and the same goes to all the members of the Zodiac and especially Kyou-kun.

20. sapphire_deity

sapphire_deity New Member

I seem to love Yuki for all his elegant delicacy. Why, you don't see someone like that all the time. Ah, the rare ones--clever and silent. *melts*

As Suzu and Ciel said, I hope the same. That she find happiness being the person she'll cherish most and around the family who cares about her.