Music Which Series Has The Best Music?

Discussion in 'Music' started by GentatsuNoZanshi cc61, Dec 15, 2001.

1. Ak1t0

Ak1t0 New Member

Cowboy Bebop (well anything from Ms. Kanno eventually gets ranked as fav), the vocal tracks from Mahou Tsukai Tai, FLCL, Lain, CCS Vocals (I swear they use subliminal messages to brainwash you. You hear Catch You Catch Me once and thats it goodbye mind).

2. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

I am not sure about the singers in the other series, Some of the OP + ED in Rurouni Kenshin were sang by many famous bands ... Judy & Mary, The Yellow Monkey, T.M. Revolution, Bonnie Pink, SIAM SHADE ... SIAM is my favorite because he sang my best soundtrak *1/3 No Junjo Na Kanjo* ...

~Zanza

Even if I love you to death ..... ,
    ..... You may never realize 1/3 of my feelings ,
    My pure emotions are swinging wide ..... ,
    ..... My heart cannot even say "I love you" ...

I love that song, it's lyrics are unbelievable ... :D

3. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

4. NandabaNaota

NandabaNaota New Member

FLCL! But initial D is pretty cool too. wait, they mentioned initial D in FLCL.. hmm, is there a connection? no, but I felt like saying it. FLCL music is so awesome. Does anyone know where I can get more songs from The Pillows?

5. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

Thanks so much Zanza!!!! *glomps you!* I have been wondering who sings this song, it's a fave of mine too!!

I'd say Initial D's music is really awesome, are all of the songs besides the ones by M.O.V.E. techno remakes of pop songs though? I swear most of them I've heard before... But no one can beat The Pillows for me, 7|-|3j \/\/iLl 4lwaj$ r0x0r!!!!

6. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

Dude, if you can get all the Pillows songs you want in a number of ways. I got mine either from Audiogalaxy or Morpheus, maybe even WinMX. They aren't hard to find on the internet.

7. Sachiko

Sachiko happy SMJ shoujo ^_^

SABER MARIONETTE :D *stares* Ok... not only because I'm one helluva fan of it, but I personally think so. The songs are all very sweet and tight, and the music are so... "moody". They really change your mood depending on the music!
    Overall, what ever anime songs that are sung by Megumi Hayashibara are kewl!

8. NandabaNaota

NandabaNaota New Member

Yes, thank you. Of course winMX et al. I am just saying it is hard to find much more than FLCL stuff and maybe one or two of their albums. I am pretty sure they have put out a lot more than that. Of to search :) SMJ music is pretty good. Especially in the context of the series. It gets a little hard for me to just listen to though. As in, I can't quite imagine myself listening to it in the car. Who knows though, I may yet evolve that far.

9. photi

photi Guest

the music from noir is awesome. but the way it was used in the series was not. the same songs were played over and over and over again. it's a shame.

after reading the question "which series has the best music?" the anime the popped to mind were

Macross Plus > It wasn't just the theme song that was good. Sharon Apple tracks, the background music, all terrific.

Cowboy Bebop > nuff said

Escaflowne > see now if you're gonna play the same songs over and over again escaflowne is the way to do it.

Earth Girl Arjuna > i couldn't help but notice the beautiful music while watching this series. the music is quite exceptional.

heheh. all kanno but i'm a biased fan. ^_^

some others i thought were incorporated well with the animation are Boys Be, FLCL, Bubblegum Crisis (OVA and TV ), KKnJ, P9, Aquarian Age, and KOR

10. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

The series that has the [well not the best music] is .Hack//sign. The soft music is played through out the episode and I find it soothing!

In my opinion Scryed has the best opening music video. Reckless fire is by far the best song!

11. sailorvenus

sailorvenus 24 days to go...^^

Ayashi no Ceres...I just love Scarlet and One so much...
    Rurouni Kenshin has good music too...
    But ANC is my fav. so that....:D

12. DrunkLeprachaun

DrunkLeprachaun Tetsu Oushi

Furi Kuri. I also like the music from SMJ, Love Hina, Gravitation, Fruits Basket and Kodomo No Omocha(if only for ultra relax).

13. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

Slayers! I love the songs!

Aremo Shitai, Koremo Shitai, Onna No ko ni miettatte!

^^

I also like Sakura's music, as well as Furi Kuri.

14. Energizer Bunny

Energizer Bunny i wuv you

i still think cowboy bebop has the best music ever i mean who could say no to that funky bebop jazz beat??

15. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

There are many good series that has lots of good music. Hmmm...hard decisions.

Instrumentalistically (hehe) I'd choose Noir. It's totally moody and has some of the best beats there is. Melodie is one of the most addicting tracks I've heard...along with Salva Nos.

Vocally, I'd choose BGC2040 (As Sekiria) because it goes through a whole bunch of different types of songs. Cyberpunk to rock ballad.

Of course, there's also the Macross Sagas...Love Hina's really good...Ranma's always good for a laugh...and...etc etc

16. thunder dragon

thunder dragon dragon king

i agree with Zanza on Rurouni Kenshin ,the songs are great...
    Escaflowne songs are cool too...

17. Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk New Member

I really liked the Rayearth and Di-Gi-Charat music. Don't ask me why.

18. The Jackal

The Jackal New Member

Slayers, Rayearth and YuGiOh music is my fave,:D
    Especially the songs,
    In limetless desire (slayers)
    Hikari to kage wo dakishimete mama (rayearth)
    and
    Voice (YGO)